Loossemble - 'Loossemble'

bestfiction

Debut mini album from Loossemble, a girl group that consists for 5 former LOONA members, out September 15

:duca:

excited but this is so messy for Orbits, why didn’t the other girls just join this company? them forming two separate groups is so weird :rip: and not Jaden gathering more members first and still not debuting ARTMS as a group…

8 hours ago, lauvender said:

:duca:

excited but this is so messy for Orbits, why didn’t the other girls just join this company? them forming two separate groups is so weird :rip: and not Jaden gathering more members first and still not debuting ARTMS as a group…

Chuu has already signed with another company before any of the other girls got their contracts terminated so we wouldn't have got the full lineup anyway

I would assume that after years of working in an abusive contract, the girls are more business savvy and maybe the Loossemble girls simply thought that this new company can give them more (maybe Vivi will finally get more than like 3 lines in a song :skull:)

Honestly, the fact that 12 girls have went through all the trials and tribulations of being in LOONA, and most of them still wanna work together in the industry is a miracle. Both ARTMS and Loossemble are clearly keen on becoming LOONA's spiritual successor groups so I wouldn't rule out them teaming up in some collaborative project in the future 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • ATRL Moderator

Oh dear… :doc:   It’s just the same old stuff, no imagination, no memorable hooks.  I wish them the best though.  

not one of their best releases but it was cute, a lot better than I expected based on the snippets

Newtopia is definitely the standout

it's not bad for a quick redebut :thing: but yeah OEC are winning this round

Newtopia, Strawberry Soda and Day by Day are the best songs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.