200.gif?cid=a595bef3gkmkwv3u4k3arvn070gf

Youre using the comparison signs all wrong, stay in school Barbz

szatan.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 305 said:

I'm glad people are finally showing her interest and respect she deserves

!!!!

59 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

I don’t have Spotify, can anyone post her numbers/does anyone know how this is doing compared to TP? 

NOzYvap.png

iirc the last tracks on TP (Villain, Letters) did like 50k in the first day :thing:

Edited by bestfiction

1 hour ago, Bartender said:

she deserves to blow up because of this... the best pop record this year next to Carly's

Yeah. I'm still shocked she delivered a project of this quality considering her early output was questionable.

1 hour ago, Bartender said:

she deserves to blow up because of this... the best pop record this year next to Chappel Roan

Exactly!

Fader didn't even fund a music video, I doubt they have any promo planned, which sucks because this album needs to reach as many people as possible :cries:

• Like 2

the tear me open lashings :biblio:

Ok so after multiple listens I’ve adjusted my rankings

Miss Belladonna - still the best track imo a perfect single choice and probably the most radio friendly.

Memories of You - 2:04 onwards alone makes me want to flip my car over when I’m blasting this down the street. It’s that good!

Girl Like Me - The next three are really hard to rank because I love them all equally but I think GLM just takes the cake. Classic early Slayyyter vibes, it sounds so glamorous and girly. Feel very much p*ssy when listening to this. :-*

My Body - Love screaming “JUST DAAAAANCE HERE WITH ME!” throughout random intervals of the day. A major club bop!

Dramatic - slight drop with this track but only because I’m more addicted to the songs above it. Still a highlight!

Plastic - this is actually really fun and catchy! An Ayesha feature could’ve worked well here (certain parts actually sound a lot like her)

Purrr - makes me want to vogue the house down boots.

Erotic Electronic - love the beat, it reminds me of a Kim Petras song from TOTL. The lyrics get a little repetitive though.

Tear Me Open - this is slowly growing on me. I appreciate the effort to switch it up with a darker, slower sound. It’s giving Halloween vibes and is great for midnight drives!

I Love Hollywood! - surprisingly dropped quite far for me. It’s not bad, it just fits it’s intro track position well and I’m just wanting to skip it to get to the good stuff.

Rhinestone Heart - I can’t get behind this track, like others have said it sounds too Ava Max coded and I’ve never really been a fan. I don’t feel it fits very well with the rest of the album either.

Out of Time - this one’s just far too generic for me and doesn’t really go anywhere.

spacer.png

Anyone have the alternative cover in HQ? 

spacer.png

MIISS BELLADONNAAAAA!

IMG_6908.gif

• Like 1

It's kinda wild to me that her music still doesn't get any coverage from music journalists. Fader needs to step it up, this was supposed to be sitting on an 85+ MC scores with like 10 reviews by now

Edited by bestfiction
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

the Rhinestone Heart hate is sick and twisted... Y'ALL HATE pop music 

IMG_6262.thumb.jpeg.71b3ce79be179d375c4d

Edited by Pendulum

dance-ariel.gifdance-ariel.gif

Listened to this on my way to work this morning and it's SO GOOD. A no skip album.

7 hours ago, bestfiction said:

It's kinda wild to me that her music still doesn't get any coverage from music journalists. Fader needs to step it up, this was supposed to be sitting on an 85+ MC scores with like 10 reviews by now

Ikr??? Is there even one review? What a useless label.

Tbh guys we really shouldn’t hope for her to blow up, cuz then we’ll get a FTB kinda album with one maybe 2 good songs :gaycat6:

31 minutes ago, smoore95GAGA said:

Tbh guys we really shouldn’t hope for her to blow up, cuz then we’ll get a FTB kinda album with one maybe 2 good songs :gaycat6:

Not to blow up, but gain a bigger niche audience (like Charli, Kim, Rina...) that will keep her festival-booked and able to successfully tour for years.

Also, blowing up doesn't automatically equal releasing bad music and neither is FTB bad umm

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.