• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Baby Judas

• BuzzCharts

• KatyPrismSpirit

I like the purple but yeah the actual photo isn't outstanding.

The only things standing out in the photo are the rings, which is an interesting choice because they spell guTS :eli:  didn't a certain someone give her a ring before

Edited by Alex21kw

Whatever it takes to get that man off the number one on the hot 100 

let’s GO 

I actually really like the cover. However, I think keeping the aesthetics of the new album this close to SOUR’s is definitely a choice. I feel like this might backfire critically, I can already see the reviews clocking it

I'm excited! SOUR cover was more instant for me, but this one is really good too. I like that her covers are "textless" and the name of the album is on the details.

• Like 1

omg this is coming so fast.. i love the cover but the color scheme being similar to sour is so.. :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, gatito said:

81uldLioVvL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg51AJp6JIVyL._UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg25 (Vinyl): Amazon.com.mx: Música

yiw0yj8ft7l71.jpgAriana_Grande_My_Everything_2014_album_artwork.pngAriana_Grande_-_Dangerous_Woman_(Official_Album_Cover).png

Lady_Gaga_%E2%80%93_The_Fame_album_cover.pngThe_Fame_Monster.pngBorn This Way (album) - Wikipedia

she should use another cOlOr :isudumblmao:

Not the same. Purple is too bright and unique of a colour 

14 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Yall stan this young lady? Pop culture has come to this? 

its always the chromatica stans…

The purple being darker actually makes narrative sense.  She’s the same person but becoming more mature.  There’s thought behind it all even if ATRL just wants different for the sake of it 

She should've gone with red this era over purple, it fits so much more with 'Vampire' and 'Guts' and it wouldn't feel like Sour 2.0.

I wonder if the sounds that she used on her tiktoks have something to do with the sound of the album? for her 3 tiktoks this era, she used random sounds that only have couple of hundreds of tiktok using the same sound. hmm. I mean, when other celebrities post something on tiktok, they usually use whatever sounds that are already popular. 

I don’t love the album artwork but I also did not originally love Sour’s cover so I will give it some time.  

Everything about this era looks the same as her last album

Which is not a bad thing, she is probably playing too safe after what happened to Billie in HTE

The radical change turns a lot of people off

20 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

The purple being darker actually makes narrative sense.  She’s the same person but becoming more mature.  There’s thought behind it all even if ATRL just wants different for the sake of it 

It does make sense. She’s only 20 not 30 years old. Lol and it’s a myth that artists have to drastically change their aesthetic/branding every era. 

2 hours ago, Yog said:

Purple again… she could’ve picked a new color, @Lady Claire Red would’ve been an slay since it’s called “Guts”

MTE!! I think it would def give a glow up

44 minutes ago, BuzzCharts said:

2M likes on IG in 2 hours, her best ever :giraffe:

Flopping for sure!

Flop. She would've got more likes if the cover art wasn't purple :eli: 

It looks like the deluxe version of Sour :rip: 

Ok. Update. I kind of like the purple.  It’s growing on me.  I like that she is kind of taking ownership of a color as part of her brand. It is fun.  

The cover is good and I actually like the parallel to sour

Omfg love everything about this :jonny:

Nice title and cover

2 hours ago, Love Again said:

Me thinks this will do like 400K first week. She's got the hype

Worst Beyonce 10s album? - Page 3 - Base - ATRL

More than that. It will do similar numbers as Harry’s House.