Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

8 years since Good For You

Featured Replies

 

 

I cant believe it's already 8 years omg :deadbanana2:, still one of her best songs ever

One of her best songs ever

 

She INVENTED sex with this anthem - the chemistry between her and ASAP, the sex moans in the bridge, the exploding chorus in the end

 

I still use it and it still sounds soo good 

 

5 minutes ago, Blue Monday said:

Crazy she hasn't released an album since Revival :'(

she did 

Her best song to date. :heart:

The instrumental, the lyrics, her smooth baby voice... Everything is so sleek and perfect.

Her best song, it still sounds fresh. I remember when it leaked and I absolutely hated it at first smh. I wish the little moan/vocal during the bridge on the radio edit was in the official version.

1 hour ago, naval23 said:

One of her best songs ever

 

She INVENTED sex with this anthem - the chemistry between her and ASAP, the sex moans in the bridge, the exploding chorus in the end

 

I still use it and it still sounds soo good 

 

It sounds expensive, we love Ms Whisper Gomez, she ate. :clap3: And agree with the bolded.

 

My most played song that year.

I’m confused why the music video version is different than the album.

8 years already?
GFY is really good but Fetish remains her best. :clap3:

2 hours ago, Power love said:

I’m confused why the music video version is different than the album.

Well there’s this

 

 

I dont remember a moment that i was angrier with her than when i was at school and saw she released that solo video instead of the feat

 

Only the fake Baila Conmigo performance came closer hahaha

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.