Top Posters In This Topic

• lily42

• Kristie Kuwa

• Axel.

• kyliefever2002

2 hours ago, Cain said:

IT’S GET UP WEEK :jonny5:

Collapse incoming :jonny5:

am I the only one who thought they should just throw omg and ditto to this ep? it kinda fits too

2 minutes ago, DreamGlow said:

am I the only one who thought they should just throw omg and ditto to this ep? it kinda fits too

I’m glad they didn’t

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, lily42 said:

ditto re-entry :lakitu:

Barely any dip in terms of streams on a Sunday update is so good :clap3:the consistency is incredible!

The fact NewJeans mini was such a monumental success with every song smashing you'd think it would be hard to replicate it, but the Get Up rollout has been so curated in a way to make entire project smash equally again and it works. Wondering if we ever gonna get a full length album

12 minutes ago, DreamGlow said:

debatable. sonically it is related genres (ditto - bmore club, omg has jersey elements), but gives off different vibe from get up tracks. especially doesn't match the concept of get up which is more summery.

It would be great to boost units, but I feel like they didn't because some dissonance with the theme/concept of the whole album if that makes sense.

6 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

The fact NewJeans mini was such a monumental success with every song smashing you'd think it would be hard to replicate it, but the Get Up rollout has been so curated in a way to make entire project smash equally again and it works. Wondering if we ever gonna get a full length album

I love how they are committed to each of their albums/eras and how they feel absolute need to make every track shine. their roll out makes it possible for people to tune in for all songs equally.

I wonder about LP as well. I feel like it should happen next year, but who knows. I'm intrigued how they will plan LP roll out and what direction they will be going for. NJ1 should be THAT moment for them, so I hope they will go all out. 

49 minutes ago, BlackoutZone said:

They better not serve Blackpink pt2. I want full LPs like what boygroups always serve

10 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

this makes me think that get up and asap mvs might drop on different times. maybe get up at 6pm kst and asap midnight. 

40 minutes ago, kyliefever2002 said:

They are going full out with this EP :jonny:

I feel like ETA will devour SuperShy's current slayage

My lastfm is shook for these new songs!

I HATE the exclusivity with Youtube Shorts, it's getting bigger and bigger on Tiktok, I saw a lot of korean celebrities dancing to it.     :swing:

1 minute ago, Axel. said:

I HATE the exclusivity with Youtube Shorts, it's getting bigger and bigger on Tiktok, I saw a lot of korean celebrities dancing to it.     :swing:

yep. I'm sure there is benefit to yt shorts as well, but it is clear that tiktok is their playground. it's rapidly gaining traction without any official challenge videos posted by newjeans. nearing 200k videos :dies:

3 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Attention

Hype Boy

Cookie

Hurt

Ditto

OMG

Zero (J.I.D remix)

New Jeans

Super Shy

The way they have no skips in their disco so far :jonny5: This EP will be flawless too I fear

the only skip being the jon batiste song 

2 hours ago, NewStanner said:

Attention

Hype Boy

Cookie

Hurt

Ditto

OMG

Zero (J.I.D remix)

New Jeans

Super Shy

The way they have no skips in their disco so far :jonny5: This EP will be flawless too I fear

Truly flawfree :jonny:

12 hours ago, kyliefever2002 said:

the only skip being the jon batiste song 

It's an acquired taste.

N5BepL6.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.