Golden Hit: Season 4 📀 Congrats to Kylie Jenner! 🌸

fountain

6 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Ok I have a general idea of how I want to execute this. Just need to look up type advantages and all that jazz. 

whichever judge that is a Pokémon Stan, I gotchu

I was wondering if anybody would try and incorporate type advantages into their concept :duca: it’s not a requirement but would definitely be a unique and fun way to execute the challenge 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Jackson

• poki

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, fountain said:

Come throughhhhhh :duca:

I feel like a lot of your submissions would perfectly match the water type tbh (I’ll never forget the turtle :heart:), so I’m interested to see what you pick! 

you'll surely be surprised and happy to see what i've cooked up, a sentimental smash indeed

submitted :gaynetcat3:

• ATRL Moderator

The payment hit my bank account a day late :heart2: 

3 minutes ago, khalyan said:

The payment hit my bank account a day late :heart2: 

Ahhh thank you king :heart: 

3 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

Wait is is too late to join

No! You can join any time, take part in any challenges or not throughout the game

5 minutes ago, vinster13 said:

Wait is is too late to join

not at all! the first round was just posted so you still have pretty much the entire period left to submit for R1

• ATRL Moderator
34 minutes ago, fountain said:

Ahhh thank you king :heart: 

Np! Sorry it was later than usual :heart:

9 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Np! Sorry it was later than usual :heart:

It’s okay I blame @Jackson’s credit card for not going through :lee:

• Haha 1

I was inspired by "Janet Jackson - Son Of A Gun", twisted it in a Billie Eilish way & made it somewhat demonic. 

• Like 1

Oh we finally get normal as a type in this challenge. Best iteration of this challenge ever!!

2 hours ago, XO_Life said:

I was inspired by "Janet Jackson - Son Of A Gun", twisted it in a Billie Eilish way & made it somewhat demonic. 

:chick2: I like the sound of this, I’m guessing this is a dark type or fire type song, maybe poison?

Also welcome back! Glad to have you joining again 

2 hours ago, Hug said:

Oh we finally get normal as a type in this challenge. Best iteration of this challenge ever!!

I knew you’d pick normal :dies:

You’re doing it for the overlooked and under appreciated icons like Stantler, Aipom and Minccino iktr :jonnycat:

Furret is Normal Excellence :clap3: Can't wait for him to win in my 2024 Pokemon Gen 2 Rate (Or 2023 if Canon can do his Gen 1 rate before October)

File:0162Furret.png

OT:

My lyrics started out as a Fire theme but I now realizing it is leaning towards Ghost. Ghost isn't my favorite but if inspiration calls, who am I to fight it?

4 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Furret is Normal Excellence :clap3: Can't wait for him to win in my 2024 Pokemon Gen 2 Rate (Or 2023 if Canon can do his Gen 1 rate before October)

File:0162Furret.png

OT:

My lyrics started out as a Fire theme but I now realizing it is leaning towards Ghost. Ghost isn't my favorite but if inspiration calls, who am I to fight it?

Tbh I nearly mentioned Sentret too… not Gen 2 having so many normal type icons :gaygacat7: Here for your ghost bop 

Psychic is my fave and I hope somebody chooses it, I’d be intrigued to see how they’d use it :lakitu: maybe if the inspiration strikes and I have the time I could even try myself

Currently using a dual type combo only present in one pokémon line as inspo :gaycat4:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Currently using a dual type combo only present in one pokémon line as inspo :gaycat4:

Naturally, I knew you would come through with a concept :jonny5: thee one and only invisibility :gaycat4:

16 hours ago, fountain said:

I knew you’d pick normal :dies:

You’re doing it for the overlooked and under appreciated icons like Stantler, Aipom and Minccino iktr :jonnycat:

See the funny thing is that I don't think I'm going to use normal 😭

The current idea I have is leaning towards dark, but not in an edgy way!

4 minutes ago, Hug said:

See the funny thing is that I don't think I'm going to use normal 😭

The current idea I have is leaning towards dark, but not in an edgy way!

dark is my favorite type so i'm SEATED :eatpopcorn:

Okay used my lunch break to get some lines down. Will probably have to poke and prod at it up until the deadline to be fully happy with it but I got like half a rough draft down ‼️

17 hours ago, fountain said:

:chick2: I like the sound of this, I’m guessing this is a dark type or fire type song, maybe poison?

Also welcome back! Glad to have you joining again 

Thank you. :heart:

I was in banland.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.