Golden Hit: Season 4 πŸ“€ Congrats to Kylie Jenner! 🌸

fountain

18 hours ago, fountain said:

Who’s gonna write the song about five gym leaders being lost in the sea inside a wailordΒ :monkey:

:toofunny3:

Β 

β€”β€”

Β 

doing finishing touches! It’s coming I swear! :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fountain

• Jackson

• Year of Shadow

• Hug

I'm excited to find out what my album theme will be this time. I always make it up halfway through the season and try to pass it off like I planned it that way the whole time.

I'll send in about 2 hours, had some ATRL Big Brother eliminations to attend to + I got sucked into Final Fantasy 16Β Β :bird:

Β 

Based on some reactions I had online on my face, it's time I grow my hair out again and change my name to Clive before I hit the dating scene againΒ :bird:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I'll send in about 2 hours, had some ATRL Big Brother eliminations to attend to + I got sucked into Final Fantasy 16Β Β :bird:

Β 

Based on some reactions I had online on my face, it's time I grow my hair out again and change my name to Clive before I hit the dating scene againΒ :bird:

Are you enjoying it? :duca:

I don’t have a PS5 but I’m sure I’ll experience it in a decade or two :weeps:

3 minutes ago, fountain said:

Are you enjoying it? :duca:

I don’t have a PS5 but I’m sure I’ll experience it in a decade or two :weeps:

10/10 to be honest. And the story WHEW:

Β 

Spoiler

The magical prowess is an allegory aboutΒ families who disown their kids because they are gayΒ :cries:

Β 

And how the homophobes will also hunt down their alliesΒ :cries:

Β 

Technically Clive and Jill are straight but it's clear as daylight what the REAL message of the story is.Β 

Β 

5 hours ago, Hug said:

I'm excited to find out what my album theme will be this time. I always make it up halfway through the season and try to pass it off like I planned it that way the whole time.

this is so me too. i love a concept album but if i restrict myself too much in the beginning it’s hard by the end of the seasonΒ 

2 hours ago, PoKiTaurus said:

SentΒ :bird:

Β 

I'll post the whole lyrics once reviews are posted.

Β 

Thank you for submitting!Β :whistle:

This week had me all messed up. I will try submitting for the next roundΒ :heart:

Edited by FireMotif16
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, FireMotif16 said:

This week had me all messed up. I will try submitting for the next roundΒ :heart:

Aww no problem, I hope you are doing well! Hope you can submit next round :heart:

Hello hello :heart:Β the deadline for round one has now passed but if you are still hoping to submit please try to send them in as soon as possible please!

Β 

@Gavin.Β @InvisibilityΒ @vinster13Β @xBoySelenatorxΒ @Better MistakesΒ @Courtney Love

Β 

If you’re unable to submit for this round I hope you still consider taking part in the next one! And for anybody who may see this and hasn’t signed up don’t worry you can still join the game at any pointΒ :bird:

Β 

Judging will now start taking place for the entries we have so far, and if there are any late submissions we will be sure to get to them too.Β 
Β 

Thank you!

1 minute ago, Hug said:

So the deadline is up right? :matty:

Indeed :eddie:Β I’ll be posting my mentor feedback tomorrow. They’ll essentially be shorter reviews that are mostly coming from a positive angle looking at the song solely and individually as opposed to judging comparisons or nitpicking, but my judging was pretty much like that anyway usually so yeah my Paula era continuesΒ :rip:Β but that’s what can be expected!

• ATRL Moderator

justice for the hit tokens!!!

• Haha 1

JUST SUBMITTED

hopefully that's okay! Had a shitty work week that kept me super busyΒ :gaycat7:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, xBoySelenatorx said:

JUST SUBMITTED

hopefully that's okay! Had a shitty work week that kept me super busyΒ :gaycat7:

Yay thank you for submitting! :duca:

10 minutes ago, Element said:

justice for the hit tokens!!!

PLSSSS this is the first thing I noticed and messaged jackson when I saw this new layoutΒ :dies:Β welp

• Haha 1

Of course this website goes down the day the deadline is overΒ :deadbanana2:

Β 

I actually burst out laughing it's like the modneys do this on purposeΒ 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Of course this website goes down the day the deadline is overΒ :deadbanana2:

Β 

I actually burst out laughing it's like the modneys do this on purposeΒ 

:dies:Β no literally

Β 

these things always somehow perfectly align to interfere in some way :deadbanana4:

Β 

our curse fr

3 hours ago, fountain said:

:dies:Β no literally

Β 

these things always somehow perfectly align to interfere in some way :deadbanana4:

Β 

our curse fr

kinda your curse though - i’ve never had issues with seasons i’ve hosted :flower:Β 

i’ll probably be writing reviews tomorrow - i’ll hopefully be able to post them all tomorrow but will post at least some :flower2:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jackson said:

kinda your curse though - i’ve never had issues with seasons i’ve hosted :flower:Β 

Let me sacrifice myself for the greater good :weeps:

The round 1 deadline was 12 hours ago and yet we don't have results and round 2 already...a very slow season :!ohno:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.