• Jackson

• Hiatus

• Hug

Top Posters In This Topic

794qpeKzPnJPzWklx2QJMwXRb87SLq_gJTOR_SKd

ย 

๐Ÿ“€ย Judge Revealย ๐Ÿ“€

ย 

Rounding out the panel is yet another Golden Hit icon - returning for their first full season as a judge (after a short stint judging last year's special Halloween round) is @Legend E!

ย 

IMG-4387.png

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

1. PokiTaurusย 

2. GentleDance

3. 8thPrince

4. Hug

5. worldwide angelย 

6. OreGuy

7. Invisibility

etc.

this feels like a brand new era already let's goooo

• Like 1

On 6/15/2023 at 12:58 PM, fountain said:

Even if you do join and only end up submitting once or twice itโ€™s definitely not a waste of the judges time, this game is for writers to have fun and get to find a place for some writing inspiration and community to write and grow together, so no matter how much you take part it still contributes to the game and you still walk away with those songs and the experience regardless. Plus I intended and made it a rule that anybody can join and submit as much or as little as they want, cause ultimately writing inspirations come and go and the timing might not always be right for everybody creatively, but this is still a place you can come to regardless and take part in either way :heart2:

ย 

tldr donโ€™t worry about it, this is a game for your creative fun first and foremost and you can take part in any way and any amount you desire, no such thing as time wasting hereย :bird:

ย 

On 6/15/2023 at 1:08 PM, Jackson said:

iโ€™d personally love to see your songs again! if inspiration strikes for any of the rounds, iโ€™d love to see what you have to offer, even if itโ€™s just for a couple of themย 

Ok fineeee lol. Yโ€™all convinced me. I appreciate all the effort that everyone puts into this game and the care for the feedback and donโ€™t want yโ€™all to think itโ€™s unappreciated when I miss some rounds :heart:

โ€”โ€”

ย 

1. PokiTaurusย 

2. GentleDance

3. 8thPrince

4. Hug

5. worldwide angelย 

6. OreGuy

7. Invisibility

8. Gavin.

etc.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

this feels like a brand new era already let's goooo

agree and iโ€™m excited for it :duca:ย 

28 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

ย 

Ok fineeee lol. Yโ€™all convinced me. I appreciate all the effort that everyone puts into this game and the care for the feedback and donโ€™t want yโ€™all to think itโ€™s unappreciated when I miss some rounds :heart:

โ€”โ€”

ย 

ย 

1. PokiTaurusย 

2. GentleDance

3. 8thPrince

4. Hug

5. worldwide angelย 

6. OreGuy

7. Invisibility

8. Gavin.

etc.

whew :alexz:ย i totally get it, part of the whole shift to โ€œgolden hitโ€ was to give contestants more flexibility and to allow you to submit when you have time or inspirationย 

33 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Yasss :heart:

No itโ€™s totally understandable why people might miss rounds, inspiration can come and go, life can interfere especially in busy periods, thereโ€™s a lot of reasons why so donโ€™t worry about it at all if you do want to miss any rounds, weโ€™ll still be around regardless and every round is a new opportunity to try and create somethingย :hug:

Love this mentor twist! And I adore this judging panelย :jonnycat:ย canโ€™t wait to see this season unfold.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TruGemini said:

Love this mentor twist! And I adore this judging panelย :jonnycat:ย canโ€™t wait to see this season unfold.

:heart2:ย :heart2:ย thank you icon, hope to see you involved in the future again when timing is betterย :jonnycat:

Round 1 tomorrow ๐ŸŒธ

ย 

this is a fan fave challenge returning from the earlier eras of songwriting games on ATRL and making its first appearance in Golden Hit, lots of creative ways to go and a variety of options which should hopefully mean diverse and fun entriesย :whistle:

• Like 1

hi guysย :heart:ย can't wait to be a judge this season!!!!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

hi guysย :heart:ย can't wait to be a judge this season!!!!

Happy to have your perspective and exquisite taste on the panel, looking forward to your reviewsย :jonnycat:

• ATRL Moderator

Very excited to be part of the judging team :duca:

4 hours ago, fountain said:

:heart2:ย :heart2:ย thank you icon, hope to see you involved in the future again when timing is betterย :jonnycat:

:heart:ย Canโ€™t wait to see what amazing ideas you all come up with for rounds and what these entries look like!ย 

round one should be posted soon :duca:ย 

794qpeKzPnJPzWklx2QJMwXRb87SLq_gJTOR_SKd

ย 

Round 1: Pokรฉmon Types

ย 

A classic challenge returning from the days of Platinum Hit, a staple for songwriting games on ATRL making its debut to Golden Hit!

ย 

This challenge consists of writing a song that incorporates and coincides with a Pokรฉmon Type of your choice. You can pick any Pokรฉmon Type to represent and can tie it into your song in any way you wish! Whether you are familiar with Pokรฉmon or not there is a lot of creative potential with this challenge thanks to the diversity of the Pokรฉmon Types available to choose from:

ย 

Normal

Fire

Water

Grass

Electric

Ice

Fightingย 

Poison

Groundย 

Flying

Psychic

Bug

Rock

Ghost

Dark

Dragon

Steel

Fairy

ย 

If you want to look any deeper into the specific types for some inspiration or anything you might like to incorporate into your entry you can start hereย and go further, but this is not required.

ย 

ย 

The challenge is to choose one type for your song and to write a song embodying this type, but if you are feeling adventurous and inspired then you can choose to incorporate multiple if you wish. You do not have to directly reference Pokรฉmon at all and you can interpret your choice of type in any way you wish. Whether you choose to go for something more simplistic or more abstract, any approach is welcome so long as your song relates to your Pokรฉmon type of choice in some way. If you do choose a more abstract interpretation of the challenge, it might help to detail the meaning behind your inspiration when you submit.ย 

ย 

Have fun with it, consider the options and get creative!

ย 

If you have any questions, feel free to tag any of our judges (me, @JoeAg and @Legend E), and if you want any specific feedback on anything you have written or are in need of some more in depth advice, then feel free to message this seasonโ€™s mentor (@fountain).ย 

ย 

Entries are due via Google Form submissionย by June 22nd, midnight eastern time.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

@PoKiTaurusย @GentleDanceย @8thPrinceย @Hugย @worldwide angelย @Invisibilityย @OreGuyย @Gavin.

ย 

Once again thank you for signing up, and a reminder for anybody who hasnโ€™t yet everybody is still free to sign up and join the game at any point!

ย 

๐ŸŒธ

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good luck everyone! This should be a fun one and a nice start to the season, thereโ€™s so many ways to execute this challenge Iโ€™m very intrigued and excited to see where you all take itย :bird:

ย 

As said in the post, the judges and I are here to help so if you need anything at all then please ask! :heart2:

I'M UPย :duca:ย 

• Like 1

Ok I have a general idea of how I want to execute this. Just need to look up type advantages and all that jazz.ย 
ย 

whichever judge that is a Pokรฉmon Stan, I gotchu

7 minutes ago, worldwide angel said:

I'M UPย :duca:ย 

Come throughhhhhh :duca:

I feel like a lot of your submissions would perfectly match the water type tbh (Iโ€™ll never forget the turtle :heart:), so Iโ€™m interested to see what you pick!ย 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

This is so COOL I haven't done this beforeย 

ย 

I think I have a concept to work onย 

Yassss this challenge is always a fun one thanks to the all the potential choices, hope you enjoy it!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.