PokéRate: G9 🇪🇸 Hisui 🇯🇵

Magickarp

🄱🅁🅄🅃🄴 🄱🄾🄽🄽🄴🅃

hHNQoCV.png

Sawk: better than amoongus but that's not saying much

PoKiTaurus:  Doing these hints made me like you a little. I'm sorry for the low score.

EXPLANATION:

1. The Spirit Room has an alternate cover art. It's technically a half blue half red album. Just like Brute is half white half red, it has two main themes. Also, mushrooms get people high so mushrooms are spiritual. Also it's a 10/10 album everybody stream. Mother needs those coins.

2. Torgal is a wolf. Torgal is playful. Wolves kinda look like hyenas but more cool and badass. There are hyenas in The Lion King / Ed in The Lion King is playful. There is a track in The Lion King called "Circle of Life". Brute's primary shapes is a circle.

3. The Sims 4 is developed by Will Wright. Will Wright was born and raised in the south. The south has willow trees. Wright loves willow trees. Brute's leaves visually make it seem similar to a willow tree.

@Ghibli@Rence@Rabbit@Touch Pass@khalyan@Desire@Relampago.@BambiStar@Pheromosa@thatsmydemi@Dalmau@LewisK@BenAmuro@Gourgeist@G.U.Y@arceus@sugrbby666@Heldenzeit@Canon@cityfolk@UnusualBoy@By the Water@Konril@WitnessOblivia@Dark Miracles@PoKiTaurus@AbeHicks@peroxideblonde@TaggedGalaxy@Flexus@Chromatica@Ewan Chaos@FOCK@Sawk@SashaDevachelli@RihannaRTT@Chiidish@xrosup@Euterpe@Lord Gaga@Rigalo

• Thanks 1

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Year of Shadow

• Touch Pass

• BambiStar

When even the host has no idea what's going on it's a sign :bird:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, PoKiTaurus said:

3. The Sims 4 is developed by Will Wright. Will Wright was born and raised in the south. The south has willow trees. Wright loves willow trees. Brute's leaves visually make it seem similar to a willow tree.

I hope you log out and forget your password 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

1. The Spirit Room has an alternate cover art. It's technically a half blue half red album. Just like Brute is half white half red, it has two main themes. Also, mushrooms get people high so mushrooms are spiritual. Also it's a 10/10 album everybody stream. Mother needs those coins.

2. Torgal is a wolf. Torgal is playful. Wolves kinda look like hyenas but more cool and badass. There are hyenas in The Lion King / Ed in The Lion King is playful. There is a track in The Lion King called "Circle of Life". Brute's primary shapes is a circle.

britneyspears-light.gif

It's giving

1itoun.jpg?a468912

4 minutes ago, Gourgeist said:

Eiscue

EXCUSE YOU :oxygen2:

calculating-puzzled.gif

The last clue, bye girl.

The explanations

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

anyways good riddance!

If this is what you‘d serve hosting these rates… Someone else should do them. :ahh:

1 minute ago, Heldenzeit said:

EXCUSE YOU :oxygen2:

Don't you mean Eiscuse you

EbvqyASX0AEmMDZ?format=jpg&name=small

• Haha 1

But I was told my dog tails were reaches

Just now, Heldenzeit said:

If this is what you‘d serve hosting these rates… Someone else should do them. :ahh:

Nah I just did it for this one. Everyone apparently hates it so I figured we get something good out of this 'mon.  :bird:

Boot Buttnet can rot tho, vile!

• Like 1

Nah I just did it for this one. Everyone apparently hates it so I figured we get something good out of this 'mon.  :bird:

Now i'm wondering what your Avalugg clues were gonna be :bibliahh:

• Haha 1

I can do the next ones more serious if you genuinely prefer it tho :bird:

Do whatever u like sis!

3 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Okie.

Clue 1

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2HESsEUQDl1Jt3AcZCgo

Arctibax

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.