PokéRate: G9 🇪🇸 Hisui 🇯🇵

Magickarp

4 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Friday? 

I haven't decided the time yet, but 12pm-6pm EST is likely based on the poll... 12am-6am my time images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN7JCGyPrL8pmv7UMfgG6

Both Friday and 12pm :chick3:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magickarp

• Year of Shadow

• Touch Pass

• BambiStar

6 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

The reveal time is a ... choice :celestial5:

Sadly I won't be available 

But I'll make sure to read the scores breakdown the day after 

Anyone who give smoliv less than an 8 will be dealt with :nicole2: trust 

Smoliv will make her debut on the last episode love. She's coming for that crown :1stplace: she will be our first pre-evo winner ever 

But good luck finding those score breakdowns you speak of. That's all I'm gonna say. You should perhaps lower your expectations a bit :bird:

Ignoring every post with a request i've already very nicely denied, multiple times. Don't take it personally.

I just don't want another 3 Day PreEvo discourse.  :bird: Some of y'all can't take NO for an answer :bird:

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y said:

Wait, WHAT ? 

@Magickarpis this true ? No score breakdowns ? :deadbanana4:

Only people who scored 0, 11, 12, 13 will be posted :bird: I don't have your talent sorry sis, it's too much work for me. 

Maybe I'll post a screenshot of the revealed portion of the excel sheet after each episode idk :bird:

tied with 3pm to 6pm now, win please! i can't before 3pm

I’ll try to make any time since it’s the weekend so it doesn’t really matter to me

But if the Smegmaliv stanning keeps happening in here I might just have to report the thread

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Only people who scored 0, 11, 12, 13 will be posted :bird:

The riggery :deadbanana4:

@PoKiTaurus @Touch Pass y'all can have 93 & 98. Which y'all want?

6 hours ago, Gourgeist said:

The riggery :deadbanana4:

Idm posting the excel sheet after all is done so y'all can expose my rigging (i had to break a several ties, so if u see a .9 it was to break a tie) I just don't want to painstakingly sort & format all the 42 results for all 100 Pokemon & retype it all here. I simply do not have an easy way to do it. Only a small % of people read through those anyway. Just like the PreEvos, most people don't care enough vs the effort it will take me. I think as long as people see #100 or #1 they will be happy. 

Just like the 10 PreEvos i included initially, I will likely still post the scores of Pokemon that are controversial enough :matty:

Edited out the mons :gaycat4: Unedited list on Sunday :gaycat4: there will be a full image of all 100 in order like this by the end, & that is the MOST u will get out of me :toofunny3:

ZMvIVSa.jpg

23 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

@PoKiTaurus @Touch Pass y'all can have 93 & 98. Which y'all want?

Idm posting the excel sheet after all is done so y'all can expose my rigging (i had to break a several ties, so if u see a .9 it was to break a tie) I just don't want to painstakingly sort & format all the 42 results for all 100 Pokemon & retype it all here. I simply do not have an easy way to do it. Only a small % of people read through those anyway. Just like the PreEvos, most people don't care enough vs the effort it will take me. I think as long as people see #100 or #1 they will be happy. 

Just like the 10 PreEvos i included initially, I will likely still post the scores of Pokemon that are controversial enough :matty:

Edited out the mons :gaycat4: Unedited list on Sunday :gaycat4: there will be a full image of all 100 in order like this by the end, & that is the MOST u will get out of me :toofunny3:

ZMvIVSa.jpg

I'll give poor #98 some attention :bird:

a design tbh, i hated her until i saw ha in-game, & got tempted to drop my Glimmora

4l2rmzvnth8b1.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=67463f697fd08d2ce92d9c0caa87c1e03f9cf1ce

Also :redface:

z8ziiki2ex3b1.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

Idk why they gave a signature move that can flinch to a mon with 60 SPE :redface:

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/27/2023 at 3:51 PM, Magickarp said:

Ignoring every post with a request i've already very nicely denied, multiple times. Don't take it personally.

I just don't want another 3 Day PreEvo discourse.  :bird: Some of y'all can't take NO for an answer :bird:

Only people who scored 0, 11, 12, 13 will be posted :bird: I don't have your talent sorry sis, it's too much work for me. 

Maybe I'll post a screenshot of the revealed portion of the excel sheet after each episode idk :bird:

You should expose 1s and 10s 

5 hours ago, khalyan said:

You should expose 1s and 10s 

I'm definitely doing that for ones I know will cause drama :foot: 

Let me see if i can make a pivot table rn to easily sort the 1s & 10s rn tho, cuz so far i've been doing it manually with my finger:rip:

Should be starting in 24-26 hours from now :matty:

Probably won't be around for the results depending on when it starts/how long it lasts. You girls have fun :fish1:

On 6/27/2023 at 1:00 PM, PoKiTaurus said:

Oh if you want to host Gen 3 rate that's totally cool :heart2:

Sorry for coming across that way, it's just that I know a lot of people are busy IRL and since I do have the time to do these things, I figured I might as well use it in a way that benefits everyone. 

Nah I have no desire to host a rate, but everyone should get a chance if they want!

LepnXa0.gif

• Like 1

Oh yeah, my prediction is that Clodsire will win the rate. Much like Centiskorch it's well liked, has virtually no haters and not perceived as a threat so I doubt she got much sabotage if any. Smoliv is the Eiscue (breakout star) of the rate, obviously! :allears:

BiTf8dW.gif

Predictions :bird:

• Tinkaton will win/be in the top 3
  • Ceruledge and Iron Valiant will be in the top 15
  • Smoliv will be the main target of the tug of war between pro-pre-evos and anti-pre-evos
  • Sprigatito line will rate higher than the other two starter lines
  • Koraidon and Miraidon will be close to each other (assuming neither side decided to sabotage one for the other)

BREAKING: Everyones results will now be published! 

I finally found an easy way to do it :dies: Rather than manually typing out i'll just give y'all a chart. 

This only applies to the next reveal since i already sent out everything. 

Example: (names edited out)

cL1OVFI.jpg

This is also a reminder that the rate will start in ~7 hours

@Ghibli@Rence@Rabbit@Touch Pass@khalyan@Desire@Relampago.@BambiStar@Pheromosa@thatsmydemi@Dalmau@LewisK@BenAmuro@Gourgeist@G.U.Y@arceus@sugrbby666@Heldenzeit@Canon@cityfolk@UnusualBoy@By the Water@Konril@WitnessOblivia@Dark Miracles@PoKiTaurus@AbeHicks@peroxideblonde@TaggedGalaxy@Flexus@Chromatica@Ewan Chaos@FOCK@Sawk@SashaDevachelli@RihannaRTT@Chiidish@xrosup@Euterpe@Lord Gaga@Rigalo

Ready for Trashcarada to leave :sistrens:

• Thumbs Down 1

Looking forward to seeing the SprigaNOno line rot in the bubbling under, NO hideous hags allowed:heart:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

19 minutes ago, Heldenzeit said:

Dream on haters :foxaylove2:

exactly :giraffe:

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Looking forward to seeing the SprigaNOno line rot in the bubbling under, NO hideous hags allowed:heart:

The ugly cats won't know what hit them

Heldenzeit

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.