Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Katy Perry "Swish Swish" Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

 

You can't deny this was a bop and a half. Katy knows how to put out EARWORMS. :jonny:

 

She was getting made fun of so much during her Witness era I feel, but it was never as bad as some made it out to be. This song was such a moment, I was obsessed with it for weeks after it got released. 

 

What are your thoughts?

What a bop! Also features one of my favorite Nicki verses. Truly deserved to be a smash :katie2:

This song would’ve SMASHED in 2022-2023. The barbz with their fraudulent mass buying, accompanied by its tiktok sound would’ve meant at least a top 10 hit 

Yeah this song was actually pretty good icl 

 

SWISH SWISH UH MY HATERS IS OBSESSED 

Another one in the casket :clap3:

 

spacer.png

Edited by Miley Cyrus

One of her best bops - I was addicted to this for weeks when it came out :wanda:

And karma's not a liar...she keeps receipts

this still goes off at the gym and at parties. A cute hit that definetly deserved better, but sounded way too different to the Dr. Luke-d Katy music we were used to at that time!

Nicki is really eating on her verse(s)! I her part. The production is great - I love Duke Dumont. Katy's part is the only part I don't like I fear...

41 minutes ago, DoubleRainbow! said:

A bop but Bon Appetit aged better 

This song is a bop!

Nicki's verse is everything :clap3:

Cool song, not better than BA and oc way worse than CTTR.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.