Sabrina Carpenter - "Feather"

Julia Fox

5 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

A whole ass year is when this song is gonna be a hit? Not you dragging this out like that hypothetically and seeing that as somekind of success lol

These are jokes lol we take what we can get around here :rip:

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nooniebao

• Julia Fox

• Power love

• Joyride

8 hours ago, Khamis said:

Oh it’s starting….

Slow and steady wins the race! I’m predicting a Spring 2024 HIT!

Better late than never :WAP: Nonsense started to gain monumentum on September/October but started its smashery on January and it’s still doing decent with its own legs so maybe Feather will have the same luck and will be a slow, steady and longevity smash 

57 minutes ago, Julia Fox said:

maybe Feather will have the same luck and will be a slow, steady and longevity smash 

:duca:

This has to blow up! Great to see it rising in streams on a Sunday update.

1 hour ago, Julia Fox said:

So happy this is continuing to grow!

2 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Please be a hit :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Please be a hit :jonnycat:

Island probably won’t do anything :(

45 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

Island probably won’t do anything :(

I think if she’s pushing the song on TikTok is because at least there’s a plan. Nonsense was going viral for months on TikTok before getting proper playlisting and radio adds so I think september/october will be the date if this weird testing-waters that Island somehow does with her it’s a “green light”.

8 hours ago, Julia Fox said:

I think if she’s pushing the song on TikTok is because at least there’s a plan. Nonsense was going viral for months on TikTok before getting proper playlisting and radio adds so I think september/october will be the date if this weird testing-waters that Island somehow does with her it’s a “green light”.

A few playlist adds for Feather on Spotify:

a shame they didn't have a music video ready for this in time but hopefully she can shoot one asap after a tour break

5 minutes ago, nooniebao said:

jnkdnjkdnjkss i still can't believe skinny dipping was the song that introduced this era :rip: 

I could expect a MV on late August:September and radio adds by late September/October and yeah… we'll have a third Hot 100 entry by that time I fear :WAP:

the way her MV are always shoot and in two weeks they are released it’s something to study. Her visual team is so fast if only Island would be as fast as they she could have so much more recognition on charts 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.