Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

2010s Top 10 Hits

Featured Replies

Ariana will be getting her 79th and 80th weeks today most likely. Are the others updated? She'd be 5th for women. 

  • Replies 77
  • Views 17.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, TattooedDreams said:

Ariana will be getting her 79th and 80th weeks today most likely. Are the others updated? She'd be 5th for women. 

The disappointment if this debuts at #11

 

Not me jinxing my own prediction like that tho :rip: 

48 minutes ago, Mattyboy said:

The disappointment if this debuts at #11

 

Not me jinxing my own prediction like that tho :rip: 

I just realized with their method it's only 1 week together anyway. Can someone recalculate where each song counts as a separate week? I mean I could but ugh. 

  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2018 at 1:40 PM, MusicTalker said:

I re-did the count method, so now if you have 2 songs in one week or more, it will just count as 1 week. I feel it more accurately reflects real time and those with longer weeks (the actual amount of weeks they've had any song in the top 10 for this decade) have actually been slaying for longer (whereas if someone had 5 songs spend 20 weeks in the top 10 for the same 20 weeks would = 100 weeks of time).

I do not like this at all, but amazing work still. 

 

Ari is coming.:clap3:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author
On 2/27/2019 at 12:31 AM, Timber said:

I do not like this at all, but amazing work still. 

 

Ari is coming.:clap3:

Good news girls, I changed it back! So now 2 songs in top 10 in same week = 2 weeks. Enjoy.

 

Updated

4 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

Good news girls, I changed it back! So now 2 songs in top 10 in same week = 2 weeks. Enjoy.

 

Updated

Nice!! :clap3:

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

1 Rihanna - 19 (240)

2 Bruno Mars - 16 (238)

 

Bye Rihanna!!

5 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

1 Rihanna - 19 (240)

2 Bruno Mars - 16 (238)

 

Bye Rihanna!!

:clap3:

5 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

1 Rihanna - 19 (240)

2 Bruno Mars - 16 (238)

 

Bye Rihanna!!

:clap3:

Bruno truly is the male Rihanna tbh :rip: an absolute chart force

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

updated

Beyoncé’s credit for Perfect is missing. 

  • Author
22 minutes ago, ThirdWardBey said:

Beyoncé’s credit for Perfect is missing. 

When I looked at BB, the site was saying the weeks at #1 were just Ed now...

 

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2017-12-30

 

Is she still counted for the weeks at #1 and BB's site is just wrong?

49 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

When I looked at BB, the site was saying the weeks at #1 were just Ed now...

 

https://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100/2017-12-30

 

Is she still counted for the weeks at #1 and BB's site is just wrong?

Yes, she’s credited for five of the six weeks at #1. 
https://www.billboard.com/music/beyonce/chart-history/hot-100

  • 5 weeks later...
  • Author
On 6/23/2019 at 7:29 PM, ThirdWardBey said:

Yes, she’s credited for five of the six weeks at #1. 
https://www.billboard.com/music/beyonce/chart-history/hot-100

Updated!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.