Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Please, Help Me to Taking My Desicion

Featured Replies

 I'm torn between two jobs. I used to work as a pastry chef in a hotel. I was laid off during the winter season due to income problems. It was a stressful but professional business. After leaving there, I got a job at a small bakery. This is a friendly but a bit high-minded business, in short, my boss is a nice person, but her attitude towards her brand is very wasteful. The old business called me and they said they want me back. I had worked there for a long time and they had taken me away from... I had an emotional connection there. I thought I couldn't do without them. But the boss in my new business took care of me and made me letting go my worries. When the old business called, I said I would like to go back, but there is something I don't like, what should I do?

Edited by gingguu

Which one pays more? Which one is more secure over all? And which boss/team do you feel happier being with.  And which job has opportunities to grow? Think about the answers to those specific questions and see which one emerges. Don’t make a decision based on guilt base it in your happiness, compensation and growth potential. 

11 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

that's your own disicion to make

nn :deadbanana2: 

depends on how much you value job security. the first one has shown you that they will discard you as soon as trouble happens and there's zero garanty they won't do it again.

 

i'd never go back tbh

Only go back to the first job if they give you a raise, more job security, benefits. They did you dirty so they should learn it's not easy to get you back 

28 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

that's your own disicion to make

:rip:

What’s more important to you? Money? Stability? Work happiness? The least stress? Answer these and you will know

10 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Only go back to the first job if they give you a raise, more job security, benefits. They did you dirty so they should learn it's not easy to get you back 

Agree with this.

They want you back after firing you and causing you distress, they’re going to need to pay you more. Don’t be a sucker.

40 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

that's your own disicion to make

ure going to hell ☠️

20 minutes ago, velocity said:

depends on how much you value job security. the first one has shown you that they will discard you as soon as trouble happens and there's zero garanty they won't do it again.

 

i'd never go back tbh

 

  • Author
42 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

that's your own disicion to make

u made me so dirty :rip: my first language isn't english :chick3:

 

btw Thank you for taking your time to say something to me :heart:

Edited by gingguu

Don't go back to the first job, they clearly view you as disposable and do not care about your financial security and general wellness

3 minutes ago, gingguu said:

u made me so dirty :rip: my first language isn't english :chick3:

oh sorry :hug:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.