Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (â‹®) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Why is this Madonna performance so overlooked?

Featured Replies

Energy, live vocals, fantastic band, amazing choreography at the end - EVERYTHING was there!

 

 

I think that whole tour is. But it’s coming right after her perfect blonde ambition tour so.. that’s probably why. 

Also the first time we get to see her masc side really. I think people like fem Madonna much better. 

Literally her Witness era, including the challenging pixie haircut. 

I loved The Girlie Show :clap3: A+ opening number with the pole performance and Erotica. Unrelated, but I hated how she did Material Girl for TBA tour. That horribly nasally New Jersian accent :rip: What was she thinking 

1 hour ago, maat said:

Literally her Witness era, including the challenging pixie haircut. 

Witness wishes

She performed LIB so many times people are tired of it...

 

That being said, it's indeed a great performance :hippo:

On 1/29/2023 at 2:30 PM, God_Donna said:

I think that whole tour is. But it’s coming right after her perfect blonde ambition tour so.. that’s probably why. 

yea that and the fact that it was supporting the underperforming Erotica album. I love Blonde Ambition show and respect its place in herstory and pop culture history but I think I love the Girlie Show more. It deserves just as many accolades imo.

3 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

yea that and the fact that it was supporting the underperforming Erotica album. I love Blonde Ambition show and respect its place in herstory and pop culture history but I think I love the Girlie Show more. It deserves just as many accolades imo.

It was definitely serving and much more mature.  But I think the blonde ambition was such a blueprint for pop divas. People still wear cone bras because of that Tour. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.