ILLENIUM - 'ILLENIUM'

GustavoBardusco

Tracklist:

1. Starfall

2. All That Really Matters (feat. Teddy Swims)

3. Worst Day (feat. MAX)

4. From the Ashes (feat. Skylar Grey)

5. Lifeline (feat. jxdn)

6. Eyes Wide Shut (feat. Avril Lavigne & Travis Barker)

7. Shivering (feat. Spiritbox)

8. You Were Right (feat. Grabbitz & Wooli)

9. Insanity (feat. American Teeth)

10. Drwn

11. Other Side (feat. Vera Blue)

12. I Want You 2 (Stay)

13. With All My Heart (feat. JVKE)

14. Back To You (feat. All Time Low)

15. Nothing Ever After (feat. Motionless In White)

16. Luv Me A Little (feat. Nina Nesbitt)

2 minutes ago, computer.boy said:

Tracklist:

1. Starfall

2. All That Really Matters (feat. Teddy Swims)

3. Worst Day (feat. MAX)

4. From the Ashes (feat. Skylar Grey)

5. Lifeline (feat. jxdn)

6. Eyes Wide Shut (feat. Avril Lavigne & Travis Barker)

7. Shivering (feat. Spiritbox)

8. You Were Right (feat. Grabbitz & Wooli)

9. Insanity (feat. American Teeth)

10. Drwn

11. Other Side (feat. Vera Blue)

12. I Want You 2 (Stay)

13. With All My Heart (feat. JVKE)

14. Back To You (feat. All Time Low)

15. Nothing Ever After (feat. Motionless In White)

16. Luv Me A Little (feat. Nina Nesbitt)

JVKE, Avril, MIW, Spiritbox :jonny4:

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/18/2023 at 8:43 AM, sam.teas said:

next single

Hide contents

ILLENIUM f/ American Teeth \ Insanity \ 3:03 \ 03.03.2023

damn i was kind of hoping he'd go with another pop girl for a single. i'm really looking forward to the avril, vera and nine tracks.

• 2 months later...

jxdn, Skylar Grey, Avril Lavigne, Spiritbox, Motionless In White, Nina Nesbitt, All Time Low & Other random artists

this entire album is amazing :WAP:

i didn't see a thread for the album just for avril's track. 

Never heard about him tbh but I really liked "Eyes Wide Shut" production, so let me stream it :coffee2:

Lifeline, Shivering & Nothing Ever Matters Are Top 3 tracks on this album :WAP:

not bad, from the ashes got me gagged a bit, back to you and other side also good. oh yeah shivering too :bam:

Can't wait to listen to this :duca: Their previous album also had quite a few BOPS.

On 4/29/2023 at 2:26 AM, AbeHicks said:

Can't wait to listen to this :duca: Their previous album also had quite a few BOPS.

your avi will never not be iconic btw lemme jerk off to some of his throwback videos when he use to bottom 

2 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

your avi will never not be iconic btw lemme jerk off to some of his throwback videos when he use to bottom 

Thanks. Those videos are so special :heart2: Enjoy!

OT: Meanwhile I listened to this, Worst Day & All That Really Matters are standouts to me.

4 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

OT: Meanwhile I listened to this, Worst Day & All That Really Matters are standouts to me.

I never listen to the pre released singles because I like going into an Illenium album completely blind and Worst Day gagged me so hard I havent been able to listen to the second half of the album :dies: I didnt know it was one of the pre releases

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

I never listen to the pre released singles because I like going into an Illenium album completely blind and Worst Day gagged me so hard I havent been able to listen to the second half of the album :dies: I didnt know it was one of the pre releases

Nice to see someone else also likes it! :date: For me "From the ashes" overshadowed all the other pre-release songs but now on album listen more songs stood out, they did so well with this album.

1 minute ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

yeah this album was such a breath of fresh air and great, wow

9 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

oh i did lol yeah i saved 85 percent of this album. he's one of the more interesting DJs that we got out here and no sample? phew

6 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

yeah this album was such a breath of fresh air and great, wow

oh i did lol yeah i saved 85 percent of this album. he's one of the more interesting DJs that we got out here and no sample? phew

I liked Fallen Embers better to be honest. It’s a much stronger album in my opinion, but this one is cute. The rocky vibes sometimes don’t work too well for me. Shivering is too screamo  and the rock songs get a little generic (the Avril song is very basic I feel like).

but yes illenium is by far the most interesting mainstream DJ out there. For starters he’s still releasing albums, his lyrics while sometimes cringey are very emotional and I love the emo edm vibes, and no samples like you said. All of his 5 albums have been great which is a hard thing to accomplish as an artist 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.