Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Gracie Abrams - 'Good Riddance'

Featured Replies

11 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

omfg is that chungha and sunmi?

 

is she worth checking because the opinions seem divisive 

yup, chungha and sunmi
ngl i liked "it wont work" but her voice is same for EVERY song she has recorded and her sound is just a vibe, I'm sure there might be a few songs u might like but she it doesn't worth it.

  • Replies 88
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, drip drop said:

yup, chungha and sunmi
ngl i liked "it wont work" but her voice is same for EVERY song she has recorded and her sound is just a vibe, I'm sure there might be a few songs u might like but she it doesn't worth it.

ugh so she's one note ok i'll check her out rihanna soon then

8 hours ago, liquiddiamonds said:

JJ Abrams, producer, writer and director. Very influential in the industry 

wow so it's giving nepo baby then got it lol

  • 2 weeks later...

this is still aoty material :ghostface:

Edited by misa amane

  • 3 weeks later...

Still having this on repeat, she never fails to deliver. Hoping for a deluxe down the road.

Deluxe out June 16 with block me out and three new songs! 405, two people and unsteady

Might try this tomorrow, just discovered "I know it won't work", and c'mon that was beautiful immediately. Excited for this album, especially if it's going to be vulnerable and sad, and Aaron produced it, ugh. :jonny: 

On 4/24/2023 at 7:19 PM, alstrom said:

Deluxe out June 16 with block me out and three new songs! 405, two people and unsteady

I'm so happy! Block me out is about to have a home!

  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, I wasn't so impressed on first listen, in fact I was bored/not feeling it after track 7. Today I tried it again, and well, maybe I was more into moody vibes, but for some reason I connect better than the first time. However, I still agree on one thing and it is that the first half is completely stellar and the highlight for this project. The second half is not bad, but it's just not memorable, it's cute, and wouldn't use it if it wasn't because I am really into the album, such as today. Furthermore, my issue the first time had to do with her voice, which is, as many have already stated, polarizing, to say the least. Depends on the song, sometimes it doesn't have any negative effect, but I noticed there were certain songs (especially on the 2nd half) where her voice kinda irritated me. 

 

Anyways, my favorites were: "I know it won't work", "Will you cry?", "I should hate you", "Full machine".

 

An absolute highlight is "Will you cry?", hands down, one of my favorite songs this year, what a gorgeous hunting track. The melody is insanely addictive and lyrically is awesome.

 

Very solid record!

  • Author
On 5/24/2023 at 8:55 PM, Ger-55 said:

Ok, I wasn't so impressed on first listen, in fact I was bored/not feeling it after track 7. Today I tried it again, and well, maybe I was more into moody vibes, but for some reason I connect better than the first time. However, I still agree on one thing and it is that the first half is completely stellar and the highlight for this project. The second half is not bad, but it's just not memorable, it's cute, and wouldn't use it if it wasn't because I am really into the album, such as today. Furthermore, my issue the first time had to do with her voice, which is, as many have already stated, polarizing, to say the least. Depends on the song, sometimes it doesn't have any negative effect, but I noticed there were certain songs (especially on the 2nd half) where her voice kinda irritated me. 

 

Anyways, my favorites were: "I know it won't work", "Will you cry?", "I should hate you", "Full machine".

 

An absolute highlight is "Will you cry?", hands down, one of my favorite songs this year, what a gorgeous hunting track. The melody is insanely addictive and lyrically is awesome.

 

Very solid record!

To be honest, This is What It Feels Like is my favorite from her, I hate how it's considered an EP, but it feels like a debut to me. Will you cry? hit me on first listen, but the rest took some time.

  • 2 weeks later...

pretending i dont care about the deluxe so it comes faster

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.