• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Kummercell said:

they're probably just shipping it right now

So the songs might leak

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

So the songs might leak

i doubt it. koreans fans rarely leak stuff and it's coming out in 7 hours anyway

14 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Keep em coming please, more :gaycat2:

he has such thick and well defined leg muscles, due to years of dance experience :WAP: Too bad he likes to keep it classy and doesn't show skin that often 

1d0258881ca1fcab666ddf875485baa6faee4705

59 minutes ago, New Edition said:

So, is it like The Unit? Not all members of the group participating?

Im sorry but dojaejung is boring together:rip:

What's the point if they cant out-do the doer?

42 minutes ago, Century said:

In the climate that EVERY group was having free downloads counted towards digitals that I've only ever seen you use as an argument for BB and not our shared fav who benefitted just as much, they still charted head and shoulders above everybody else, including in countries where this wasn't a factor. No amount of Japanese fangirls could expand TVXQ's non-East Asian popularity above even Super Junior, the least talented big 4 boy group ever with undoubtedly the worst discography of all time. 

IdgKcVO.gif

Incorrect. Most groups only had their songs available for free download in the third week to try and secure a Triple Crown. SNSD didn’t abuse FreezOne - SM wasn’t interested in digitals at all which is why they were constantly cutting ties with most digital companies (even when their groups were smashing digitally) because the revenue they received was almost non-existent. Digitals didn’t mean **** until 2012 when Circle finally started to weed out fraudulence.

IdgKcVO.gif

38 minutes ago, Century said:

and sorry but BB has Japan tour stops with 100k+ attendance too so you can't use that receipt either, come up with something new to use against the undisputed modern king of pop.

IdgKcVO.gif

The Japan National Stadium is the biggest touring venue with 80k seats and it’s only had two local acts hold concerts there and I believe Big Bang hasn’t even toured since it opened.

Have Big Bang even done Nissan Stadium? TVXQ did 3 concerts in a row with 75k seats despite being down to just two members (and not even the most popular members).

IdgKcVO.gif

SM is stupid for not debuting a Murk and Taeyong sub-unit, but then again, most NCT title tracks does indeed feel like a Murk and Taeyong sub-unit already 

giphy.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

I just couldn't imagine Kpop without Fancy

1d0258881ca1fcab666ddf875485baa6faee4705

Edited by Pluto2022

1 hour ago, New Edition said:

I hope fromis_9 will join. The only way Pledis could make up for their messy way of handling them :coffee2:

53 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

is that Pluto I hear in the background

"Oh my gawwd"

He may deny it but it definitely sounds like him. 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

c63065a2fce367b25ffea3fc1e31506c.jpg

This image brings me physical pain but it's hard to explain why.

1 minute ago, kendoll2001 said:

Not HYBE and Scooter also recruiting Cirkut for Jungkook’s debut. A collapse incoming I fear :jonny5:

Jungcock is going to outdo BTS alone :redface: Him and V will probably also surpass 2m sales 

19 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Incorrect. Most groups only had their songs available for free download in the third week to try and secure a Triple Crown. SNSD didn’t abuse FreezOne - SM wasn’t interested in digitals at all which is why they were constantly cutting ties with most digital companies (even when their groups were smashing digitally) because the revenue they received was almost non-existent. Digitals didn’t mean **** until 2012 when Circle finally started to weed out fraudulence.

IdgKcVO.gif

In a world where this was an option open to EVERY company, including ones that are even more known for media play and sajaegi than YG, nobody had hits as big as GD, period. Charts are there to measure relative popularity and he destroyed every kpop act in every country at the time, with few exceptions(TVXQ in Japan being one of them). This is the hag equivalent of a Blink pretending their favs are the #1 kpop group because BTS uses bulk buys and streaming farms. The call is coming from within the house any way you look at it.

IdgKcVO.gif

19 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Have Big Bang even done Nissan Stadium? TVXQ did 3 concerts in a row with 75k seats despite being down to just two members (and not even the most popular members).

Never at the Nissan Stadium because TVXQ is the only kpop act to ever hold events there and given that not even BTS or Twice is booking it, I think it might be a nationalism thing(or some classic underhanded SM dealings). 

BB have plenty of double/triple date concerts at the Tokyo Dome and Nagai Stadium though(there's some 4 day stops at the domes in there too but I don't believe at Nagai). 100k+ is coming from the single tour stop not single dates. No kpop act has managed that to my knowledge.

TVXQ's biggest showing in Japan: 225k attendees at Nissan Stadium in 2018

BB's biggest showing in Japan: 196k attendees at Kyocera Dome in 2017

The big differentiator here is that Big Bang does stadiums in more than one country and were doing arenas in the west long after TVXQ was chained to Japan only.

Spoiler

and before you bring up TVXQ's one time being able to do stadiums in China, Big Bang was able to do full scale tours there and not just once in a career one/two city blowouts.

Edited by Century

Big Bang's last domestic smash was a year ago almost to the day, if we're including solos it was less than 4 months ago.

TVXQ hasn't had a real domestic hit in the gaon era other than the one that was capitalizing on their scandal. :bibliahh:

Edited by Century

To be clear though, the SINGLE TVXQ hit from last decade, was outsold and outcharted by two different Bigbang B-sides in that same year, with several more right behind it. Again, charts are relative so being from the exact same time/climate equalizes other factors.

32 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

I hope fromis_9 will join. The only way Pledis could make up for their messy way of handling them :coffee2:

Do you really want that?

The whole concept of this is to create a group that will be handled by Ahn Joon Young "Mister healthy p*rn" (his description of IOI and Produce 101 season 1). The guy that was in prison for rigging the show. He returned to MNET last week as the HEAD OF MNET Music department, so he'll be in charge of every groups and music released.

Fromis going to this show since their show was actually rigged and by him would basically give them the X1 express ticket. 

Edited by Xalric

• ATRL Administrator

Would y’all be interested if I did monthly giveaways for physical albums and stuff? I really wanna grow our KTRL community and would love ideas to help that. Including making invitation links y’all can send to friends. 

Just now, Ryan said:

Would y’all be interested if I did monthly giveaways for physical albums and stuff? I really wanna grow our KTRL community and would love ideas to help that. Including making invitation links y’all can send to friends. 

Only if they're aespa giveaways and are bought from a vendor that counts towards charts. 

IMG_1593.thumb.gif.52c42e0954f4430b1a493

BigBang can announce a tour tomorrow and they will fill stadiums in the whole Asia I fear
They are the biggest 2nd act, so is GD the biggest idol my queen can compet with him but in Korea only

I don't like it but it's a fact 

The Pinks have been super busy as of late between rehearsing for Coachella, attending events, 2 sold out dome shows and Jisoo doing promotion and this in a span of one week

i can’t help but laugh at the kpoppies who run the narrative and say “BLACKPINK are privileged and don’t work hard like other girl groups” lmaoo please! They have been working non-stop since August of

last year

they work HARDER than some of the groups people accuse them of not working hard as

Yeah, isn't G-Dragon like the biggest it-boy in Korea ever? 

Edited by Pluto2022