• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Sscorpionn

• monologueNacafe

• 50thStateofMind

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

I can’t believe this is gonna get blocked :weeps: we were SO close 

It’s all RCA’s fault. She could’ve easily secured 2-3 weeks at #1 if they had a proper single rollout incl a radio deal. :sad:

The way it was about to snatch it despite RCA’s sabotage and hurricane Miley came swinging to put a stop to it.  :rip:

RCA is honestly so terrible, they literally fumble everything even when their artists have everything lined up ready to smash. Radio push should've started earlier. Not sure when the video was filmed but it should have been released at the start of Anti Hero's 8th week at #1, and they should have released the KB EP that same day. It would have gone #1 then. If we're lucky KB will remain stable and might sneak in a week at #1 when Miley inevitably declines a little, but that's hoping for a lot.

17 hours ago, mintpasty said:

RCA is honestly so terrible, they literally fumble everything even when their artists have everything lined up ready to smash. Radio push should've started earlier. Not sure when the video was filmed but it should have been released at the start of Anti Hero's 8th week at #1, and they should have released the KB EP that same day. It would have gone #1 then. If we're lucky KB will remain stable and might sneak in a week at #1 when Miley inevitably declines a little, but that's hoping for a lot.

I was hoping for this but Miley seems to be stabilising at a much higher point and is locked for at least 6 weeks at #1. Plus Kill Bill is randomly declining on Spotify (idk whether it’s because the sped-up and acoustic versions are stealing it’s streams or interest is naturally waning). It was doing 7.5-8m a few days ago and yesterday it did 6.8 (

A decline from Sunday :biblionny:)

Can anyone with Spotify start posting daily updates here please? Incl the different versions 

23 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

01/30/23

#12(+2) | 46.21(+1.79) AI

01/31/23

#11(+1) | 47.87(+1.66) AI

On 1/31/2023 at 8:07 AM, monologueNacafe said:

01/31/23

#11(+1) | 47.87(+1.66) AI

02/02/23

#11(=) | 51.33(+1.73)

This got more Streams on US Spotify today (with the other versions) than Flowers  :lakitu:

Maybe the #1 isn’t totally out of the question? We need an official remix with an artist :duca:

32 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

This got more Streams on US Spotify today (with the other versions) than Flowers  :lakitu:

Maybe the #1 isn’t totally out of the question? We need an official remix with an artist :duca:

I wonder if she’s ahead an Apple Music too. Now she’s just gotta close the YouTube gap over the next 1-2 weeks and maybe she can finally snatch the #1!

44 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Ugh I wish she released a quick lil remix with another artist so she can (at least) double her points for a week or two :jonny:

22 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

I wonder if she’s ahead an Apple Music too. Now she’s just gotta close the YouTube gap over the next 1-2 weeks and maybe she can finally snatch the #1!

YouTube streams don’t count that much so she can easily offset that with higher Spotify/AM streams. The main obstacles  will be radio (flowers is getting power rotation from major stations) and sales which is her weakest point. :pancake:

To think its serving more stability than Flowers on US streaming is insane. Such a big injustice of it missing #1 that one week where it had a chance. But either way a smash is a smash

Edited by Cotton

10 hours ago, Cotton said:

To think its serving more stability than Flowers on US streaming is insane. Such a big injustice of it missing #1 that one week where it had a chance. But either way a smash is a smash

It’s been serving intense streaming stability since its debut. It was robbed the one week, but Tay played the game to her advantage. It still has a chance in the future I think unless another big artist drops something

It’s #1 on US Spotify again and top 10 on US overall radio. Now we just need her to retake Apple Music and she may have a chance to go #1 in a few weeks if she keeps climbing on radio :jonnycat:

Release a remix with Ariana Grande, queen. #1 is secured. :WAP:

Dropped to #2 on US Spotify today but with less than 15k streams separating it from flowers. I hope she can retake and maintain it next week. 

Also I’m kind of surprised Spotify is where the she’s competing better. I thought she would have retaken Apple Music much faster it’s more R&B leaning :celestial5:

1 hour ago, Sscorpionn said:

Dropped to #2 on US Spotify today but with less than 15k streams separating it from flowers. I hope she can retake and maintain it next week. 

Also I’m kind of surprised Spotify is where the she’s competing better. I thought she would have retaken Apple Music much faster it’s more R&B leaning :celestial5:

it’s not more “R&B” leaning. It’s pure pop perfection. Stop putting black artists in a box. We can do pop too. Ask Lizzo

57 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

it’s not more “R&B” leaning. It’s pure pop perfection. Stop putting black artists in a box. We can do pop too. Ask Lizzo

Girl bye. In what world is kill bill ‘pure pop’? If anything it’s an alternative track with elements of both R&B and Pop.   :rip:

anyway I was talking about Apple music being a more R&B leaning streaming platform where SZA would have an advantage over Miley. 

2 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

She’s fighting back so hard. Back to #1 on US Spotify with a 130k+ streams gap :msmarvel:

This is such a smash :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, Sscorpionn said:

Also just surpassed Flowers on AM US:WAP:

INSANE:WAP:

Hopefully she gets it next tracking week. She needs to hold the positions in Spotify and AM to make up for the difference in sales, youtube and radio. Let’s go SZA! :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.