SZA - “Kill Bill”

Michael196

6 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

She’s fighting back so hard. Back to #1 on US Spotify with a 130k+ streams gap :msmarvel:

3 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

Also just surpassed Flowers on AM US:WAP:

Come ON :WAP:

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Sscorpionn

• monologueNacafe

• 50thStateofMind

32 minutes ago, FAN said:

If she’s ahead on AM + Spotify I definitely forsee her taking it in a couple weeks 

I’m scared cuz this racist man is gaining points so fast and might block her too :rip:

17 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

I’m scared cuz this racist man is gaining points so fast and might block her too :rip:

:rip:

She should drop a lot of remixes and just in general do the most to get a #1 the week before the Wallen album then. 

This song has had such horrible timing.

31 minutes ago, kandicha said:

:rip:

She should drop a lot of remixes and just in general do the most to get a #1 the week before the Wallen album then. 

This song has had such horrible timing.

I hate to say it but we need a remix with a major artist. Someone that can bring in both sales and streams. Maybe Drake? (:rip:

14 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

I hate to say it but we need a remix with a major artist. Someone that can bring in both sales and streams. Maybe Drake? (:rip:

I doubt SZA would ever collab with Drake lol I'd say The Weeknd but even him is kind overexposed right now... Maybe Steve Lacy?

4 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

I doubt SZA would ever collab with Drake lol I'd say The Weeknd but even him is kind overexposed right now... Maybe Steve Lacy?

Yeah the weeknd is too overexposed. Steve Lacy doesn’t have enough pull so it would flop. Maybe Ariana since she has a big streaming and radio pull and hasn’t released new music in a while 

3 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

The Spotify gap widened to 300k today and it’s above flowers on AM too :jonny4:

Does that account for the different versions of Kill Bill as well? If not then the gap is even bigger than we think :duca: 

On 2/5/2023 at 11:15 AM, Sscorpionn said:

Girl bye. In what world is kill bill ‘pure pop’? If anything it’s an alternative track with elements of both R&B and Pop.   :rip:

anyway I was talking about Apple music being a more R&B leaning streaming platform where SZA would have an advantage over Miley. 

kill bill is definitely a pop record...

5 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

Does that account for the different versions of Kill Bill as well? If not then the gap is even bigger than we think :duca: 

I don’t think so because the sped-up version was charting separately 2 weeks ago. All the extra versions combined should be doing at least 300k daily in the US.  

On 2/6/2023 at 6:12 PM, Sscorpionn said:

was hoping she would save Drake for “Low” I can hear him on that

21 minutes ago, BeyIridescent said:

True. OG Low will lose hype by the time it’s eventually released as a single so that would be smart tbh. Snooze is probably going to be the next single.

2 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

Any update on yesterdays streams?

US: 2.23 (1)

Global: 6.85 (2)

Very stable and maintains a 250k streams gap on Spotify :clap3:

21 hours ago, BeyIridescent said:

Wasn’t Travis seen in the music video with her? That would make more sense since he’s already on the track

7 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

The Spotify gap in the US has grown to 400k streams today :falcon:

Let’s not forget SZA also has 200-400k more streams with the other versions as well. She’s easily got a 600k daily lead then. She just needs a tiny bump in numbers somewhere to fully make up for the radio and YouTube gap.

17 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

Let’s not forget SZA also has 200-400k more streams with the other versions as well. She’s easily got a 600k daily lead then. She just needs a tiny bump in numbers somewhere to fully make up for the radio and YouTube gap.

She needs to release release vinyls for  Kill Bill (and the album) at the most competitive week which I think will be in 2 weeks time. That will bump up it’s sales and flowers should’ve declined enough in streams by then. They need to pull all cards available because once Morgan drops that album, it will be impossible :rip:

also the Spotify gap has grown to 500k today :katie2:

Heard this on the radio, they censored "kill" which completely ruins the song and it makes it sound more explicit.

Still smashing but this is her last day at #1 I think. Ice spice and PinkPatheress are less than 30k streams away today and will be taking over tomorrow :gaycat7:

Her team needs to pull something if they want a shot at #1 on the Hot 100

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.