• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Sscorpionn

• monologueNacafe

• 50thStateofMind

I think in 2 weeks #1 can happen? DFY will most likely drop from the #1 and this is getting stronger than Flowers on radio 

28 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

I think in 2 weeks #1 can happen? DFY will most likely drop from the #1 and this is getting stronger than Flowers on radio 

Yeah but Miley is releasing her album that week so Flowers will likely get a good boost in streaming and sales. :gaycat7:

Maybe the week after depending on how fast boy’s a liar climbs on radio :rip:

Predictions for this week came out and Kill Bill is only a few points behind Flowers. Projected to pass it in points the following week!! That means she just has to outdo Morgan’s album drop. If SZA’s team wanted the number one then next week is their final shot! They should discount the song this Friday along with the other versions released. Possibly a live performance video or something extra on YouTube. This is her moment!!! :duca: 

Edited by PurrKaty

53 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

If it can hold up against Morgan’s album then the next week possibly! This week it’s projected to only be 5 points away from Flowers but DFY will take over for a week. So she needs to pull out some tricks this Friday to make sure she can beat out Morgan with his album release, and get a comfortable lead over Flowers or else it will too close to call. This is probably her last shot because Flowers will grow in points for sure when Miley’s album drops, plus Boys A Liar is coming now on radio, and if Morgan sends one of the songs to radio it’ll only get more competitive. And who knows if Miley plans on dropping a second single with the album release, which would make sense tbh.

26 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

Predictions for this week came out and Kill Bill is only a few points behind Flowers. Projected to pass it in points the following week!! That means she just has to outdo Morgan’s album drop. If SZA’s team wanted the number one then next week is their final shot! They should discount the song this Friday along with the other versions released. Possibly a live performance video or something extra on YouTube. This is her moment!!! :duca: 

Her team is absolutely useless that’s the problem and she’s focusing on the tour right now. If they were smart, they would discount and release limited editions of kill bill vinyls this Friday. Or a quick rihmix like Abel did this week :jonnycat:

3 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

Her team is absolutely useless that’s the problem and she’s focusing on the tour right now. If they were smart, they would discount and release limited editions of kill bill vinyls this Friday. Or a quick rihmix like Abel did this week :jonnycat:

I’m still hoping they do something this Friday, if not then I’ll lose hope for all her future singles. Not only has Kill Bill been a moment but SOS has been as well. She deserves this #1

16 hours ago, PurrKaty said:

I’m still hoping they do something this Friday, if not then I’ll lose hope for all her future singles. Not only has Kill Bill been a moment but SOS has been as well. She deserves this #1

I have no hope in her team AT ALL. The only thing we can hope now is for DFY remix streams to decrease by next week and Last Night doesn’t experience a massive surge in streams. :penguin:

It's not over yet. :WAP:

Edited by Jude

Billboard Hot 100: #3(-1) Kill Bill, @sza [12 weeks]. *peak: #2 for 7 weeks*

The person behind this account always gets exclusive tea from SZA so I wonder if there’s talks of a remix happening :celestial5:

44 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

The person behind this account always gets exclusive tea from SZA so I wonder if there’s talks of a remix happening :celestial5:

:duca:

i hope it's not some irrelevant and someone that will actually push it to #1 

6 minutes ago, West Coast said:

:duca:

i hope it's not some irrelevant and someone that will actually push it to #1 

Rih needs to come thru and make it up to Solana for stealing consideration (and it’ll be an easy #1 for her)  :duca: 

8 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

I hope they drop this a week after Miley's album release. :duca:

8 hours ago, Jude said:

I hope they drop this a week after Miley's album release. :duca:

Yeah that week is its final chance because Boy’s a liar is exploding on radio rn and could have enough points to challenge for #1 in 3 weeks time. 

6 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

Nice. As long as it's still getting nice increases they should not give up for that #1. :duca:

She’s a fighter. Even if she doesn’t win the battle, she will win the war :gaynetcat2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.