• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Sscorpionn

• monologueNacafe

• 50thStateofMind

A remix with Summer + Jhene would be fire. 

The song is declining in radio so it’s looking like the end of the road I fear :cries:

if this bish don’t get her ass in the studio release a ******* remix :monkey: 

Edited by Sscorpionn

On 3/13/2023 at 7:34 AM, Sscorpionn said:

The song is declining in radio so it’s looking like the end of the road I fear :cries:

if this bish don’t get her ass in the studio release a ******* remix :monkey: 

I really hope they donʻt just keep milking this #2....make Snooze a single already 

13 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

I really hope they donʻt just keep milking this #2....make Snooze a single already 

They’re going to make Low the next single instead. You know Solana and her team love a self sabotage :monkey:

2 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

1 hour ago, Sscorpionn said:

They’re going to make Low the next single instead. You know Solana and her team love a self sabotage :monkey:

Snooze is a great song and def one of my faves. But I don't think it's much of a good summer single. 

53 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Snooze is a great song and def one of my faves. But I don't think it's much of a good summer single. 

It’s not summer yet though. It just doesn’t make to release Low when Snooze is performing a lot better in every metric. 

Apple Music US:

Snooze: #3 (higher than Kill Bill :dies:)

Low: #90

Spotify US:

Snooze: #24

Low: #40

Plus Snooze has already debuted on rhythmic radio despite not getting serviced yet. 

Low can be released in June/July with a remix as the summer single. 

29 minutes ago, Sscorpionn said:

It’s not summer yet though. It just doesn’t make to release Low when Snooze is performing a lot better in every metric. 

Apple Music US:

Snooze: #3 (higher than Kill Bill :dies:)

Low: #90

Spotify US:

Snooze: #24

Low: #40

Plus Snooze has already debuted on rhythmic radio despite not getting serviced yet. 

Low can be released in June/July with a remix as the summer single. 

oop forgot about that, you have a point. quick release a flowery spring video for snooze sza 

this is pissing me off so badly. Why isn’t her team doing anything? Like even releasing a couple DJ remixes could give her enough boost to get a #1 this week :gaycat6:

Discounted on iTunes, is her team finally waking up?!? :dancehall:

14 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Omg :msmarvel:

Now I need them to upload a new video to YouTube to build that lead :WAP:

Weird that the original, sped up, & acoustic are all discontinued to $0.69. Yet the vocal & instrumental are still $1.29. Hope they discount those too. :dancehall:

Her team definitely got word that the chart coming out Monday was super close between KB, Flowers, & LN :alexz2: 

edit: I just want to add that the chart coming out Monday would have put her on lock if she did it that week. I fear this week is too late for just a discount on some of the versions when iTunes is dead :rip: 

Edited by PurrKaty

37 minutes ago, PurrKaty said:

Now I need them to upload a new video to YouTube to build that lead :WAP:

Weird that the original, sped up, & acoustic are all discontinued to $0.69. Yet the vocal & instrumental are still $1.29. Hope they discount those too. :dancehall:

Her team definitely got word that the chart coming out Monday was super close between KB, Flowers, & LN :alexz2: 

edit: I just want to add that the chart coming out Monday would have put her on lock if she did it that week. I fear this week is too late for just a discount on some of the versions when iTunes is dead :rip: 

They might have noticed that she was still behind in points yesterday but they‘d probably hoped she would come out on top somehow so they put in this minimal effort now but for next week :rip:

#1 on Spotify's TTH 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

I hope she finally gets that #1. 

iTunes US

6 +19 SZA - Kill Bill

10 NEW SZA - Kill Bill

51 NEW SZA - Kill Bill (Sped Up Version)

:duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.