• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Sscorpionn

• monologueNacafe

• 50thStateofMind

I’m pretty content with her being blocked at #1, im rooting for her to break Bad Romance’s record for most weeks at #2 atp

I’d rather have her peak at #2 than getting a #1 with a Drake or The Weeknd remix. No thanks.

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

I’d rather have her peak at #2 than getting a #1 with a Drake or The Weeknd remix. No thanks.

I hope she drops a remix that’s bland. Just to give it enough points to get the #1, but no outdo the original. That way she’ll get the #1 solo

Wasting all the payola on shirt when they should be trying to make sure kill bill closes the radio gap with flowers. RCA is so unserious my god :deadbanana4:

Most predictions have this 20-30 points away from Flowers. Next week will probably be 10-15 point difference and the best time for her team to make some moves :celestial5:

21 hours ago, Sscorpionn said:

Wasting all the payola on shirt when they should be trying to make sure kill bill closes the radio gap with flowers. RCA is so unserious my god :deadbanana4:

She’s not closing the sales gap any time soon tho. And Miley could still pull the acapella/instrumental/acoustic trick if SZA got close. She’s peaking at #2 and will be top 10 on the year end, it’s fine honestly.

30 minutes ago, Draper. said:

She’s not closing the sales gap any time soon tho. And Miley could still pull the acapella/instrumental/acoustic trick if SZA got close. She’s peaking at #2 and will be top 10 on the year end, it’s fine honestly.

She doesn’t need to close the sales gap. Just need to catch up on radio and create a large enough streaming gap. 1k sales only account to 1 bb point so it’s the least important factor. Airplay and streaming are way more important which is why I said RCA should stop wasting payola on shirt and redirect effort towards kill bill. 

1 hour ago, Sscorpionn said:

She doesn’t need to close the sales gap. Just need to catch up on radio and create a large enough streaming gap. 1k sales only account to 1 bb point so it’s the least important factor. Airplay and streaming are way more important which is why I said RCA should stop wasting payola on shirt and redirect effort towards kill bill. 

There was a 24k difference in sales this week… She’s not covering a 24 point difference with streams any time soon, of course sales are an important factor. And no matter how much money RCA puts on Kill Bill, Flowers will still be over it in pop radio and it’s aiming to be a strong #1 there for several weeks. She’s peaking at #2, it still doesn’t take anything away from its success. 

6 minutes ago, Draper. said:

There was a 24k difference in sales this week… She’s not covering a 24 point difference with streams any time soon, of course sales are an important factor. And no matter how much money RCA puts on Kill Bill, Flowers will still be over it in pop radio and it’s aiming to be a strong #1 there for several weeks. She’s peaking at #2, it still doesn’t take anything away from its success. 

The point is not about trying to surpass flowers in radio, it’s about minimising the gap so that the streaming gap is able to cover the difference in sales and radio. Flowers points are decreasing week by week (projected to be 20-30 above kill bill this week, down from 70 last week) while kill bill is showing crazy stability so it’s really only a matter of time before it overtakes. It’s just whether it will be able to do it fast enough and avoid getting blocked by another song again. 

I doubt they'll do anything to try getting a #1. We're fine without a male feature tbh   :deadbanana4:  She could perform this somewhere but we all know her... Lol

3 hours ago, popularmoonlight said:

I doubt they'll do anything to try getting a #1. We're fine without a male feature tbh   :deadbanana4:  She could perform this somewhere but we all know her... Lol

They released a bunch of versions of the song when it was competing with Anti-Hero but Flowers just came out of nowhere. I wouldn’t be surprised if they try again seeing as they really tried already in a close week.

Early predictions indicate KB only need 30 to 40 points to take that #1. :wanda:

The daily Spotify gap alone is 600k without the additional versions but flowers radio payola is so strong. It’s already at 100m audience and still getting daily 1m+ updates :deadbanana4:

the window for her to reach #1 is unfortunately closing with Morgan coming in early March and Boy’s a liar impacting radio. Looks like it will be one of those #2 smashes that will eventually outlast the songs that blocked them :'(

She needs to get Rihanna on the remix. Rihanna owes her for Consideration anyways :bird:

Edited by Flare

Radio ATRLers are predicting #1 on overall radio soon which should keep it stable within the top 5 for some time after Morgan’s album bomb  :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.