• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Sscorpionn

• monologueNacafe

• 50thStateofMind

Why are people saying they hope it doesn’t peak at #2? She’s 1000% going #1 it’s just a matter of when, if not this week then most definitely next week :rip:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Girl why are you getting defensive I literally adore the song/album and I've been rooting for it to go #1 for weeks :toofunny2:

Just noticed that the Spotify Top 200 is off and realistically a MV doesn't give you a 1M boost nowadays, especially since its views are low.

Anyways, SMASH SMASH SMASH :clap3: 

Ignore them they’re just a weird OTH hiding behind yet another artist. The Spotify update IS weird, and not because of KB’s numbers but the chart as a whole looks odd. And it is not normal behavior observed in the middle of the week :rip:

9 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

…have you seen Kill bill?

obvs im commenting on kill bill

1 hour ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Why are people saying they hope it doesn’t peak at #2? She’s 1000% going #1 it’s just a matter of when, if not this week then most definitely next week :rip:

Ignore them they’re just a weird OTH hiding behind yet another artist. The Spotify update IS weird, and not because of KB’s numbers but the chart as a whole looks odd. And it is not normal behavior observed in the middle of the week :rip:

:rip:

6 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

then why are you asking why thereʻs an animated sequence? :rip: 

I think this tracking week could finally be the week when it reaches #1 in the US  :duca: (after Taylor's 8th week at #1)  

Also no one big released today (only Miley and Shakira but they aren't contenders for the #1 in the US)

20 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

I think there was a misunderstanding. The member is asking you if you saw the film Kill Bill, not SZA's MV. 

The video made me want to rewatch the movie for the millionth time. Tarantino better reboot it and cast SZA as Vernita's daughter going after Bea.

OVERALL RADIO

Pos P+ Artist and Title Days Pk (x?) Aud Aud+ Formats PkAud iTunes Spotify Apple M Shazam

81 +16
SZA - Kill Bill
2 81   15.02 +2.61 3 15.02 32 1 1 15

POP:
54 23 SZA Kill Bill 2564 204 2360 9.860

+506 Spins
+368 Bullet
+1.537 Audience

RHYTHMIC:
50 28 SZA Kill Bill 1051 189 862 2.498

+224 Spins
+165 Bullet
+0.513 Audience

URBAN:
162 41 SZA Kill Bill 730 33 697 2.320

+148 Spins
+126 Bullet
+0.480 Audience

HOT AC:
59 50 SZA Kill Bill 70 34 36 0.040

+7 Spins
+7 Bullet
+0.011 Audience

Should have gone straight to this instead of that terrible Camilla Cabello’d Nobody Gets Me

8 hours ago, Klein said:

I think there was a misunderstanding. The member is asking you if you saw the film Kill Bill, not SZA's MV. 

no

23 hours ago, 50thStateofMind said:

then why are you asking why thereʻs an animated sequence? :rip: 

because i saw the video and it didnt make sense.

what you so surprised though

2 hours ago, sweetkiss said:

because i saw the video and it didnt make sense.

what you so surprised though

it makes sense because they do the EXACT same thing in the film :rip:

36 minutes ago, 50thStateofMind said:

it makes sense because they do the EXACT same thing in the film :rip:

well thank U for letting me know

9 hours ago, monologueNacafe said:

OVERALL RADIO

Pos P+ Artist and Title Days Pk (x?) Aud Aud+ Formats PkAud iTunes Spotify Apple M Shazam

81 +16
SZA - Kill Bill
2 81   15.02 +2.61 3 15.02 32 1 1 15

omg this is so huge??!?!

surprised how low the video views are for this. it has 6.1M views compared to some other new releases . Miley with 16M and Shakira with 88.5M .

54 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

surprised how low the video views are for this. it has 6.1M views compared to some other new releases . Miley with 16M and Shakira with 88.5M .

Because the MV wasn’t really for the song. Big intro, ‘nobody gets me’ plays first, then kill bill then the outro with Seek & Destroy. It’s definitely not a MV meant to smash. 

6 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

Videos for post release singles generally don’t do that well in this day and age. YouTube is a flop.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.