• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Miles.

I’m obsessed with this show. It was so addicting and Kate was really entertaining to watch :laugh:

The winner

Spoiler

Cirie was masterful as a traitor. Like she definitely set the bar for future traitors in my opinion. The last scene where Quentin and Andie are overjoyed and hugging Cirie after Arie outed himself as a traitor only to be gooped and gagged when Cirie finally reveal herself to be a traitor. Like that was lowkey satisfying to watch but funny at the same time. They were so bad at guessing who the traitors were so they deserved it especially Quentin lol. I’m just confused about Arie choosing to quit. Did he think that would help Quentin and Andie figure out Cirie was a traitor before it was too late? Hopefully this will be brought up in the reunion. 

The traitors 

Spoiler

Omg Cody was so dumb for slipping up. And for Christian to tell everyone he was invited to become a traitor… like wtf dude. Both got too cocky and made stupid decisions. Christian was really annoying and messy towards the end. Cirie and Arie were right to be pissed off. 

Can’t wait for the reunion! It’ll be fun to see what the faithfuls think about the winner lol. 

Where can I watch the British version? 

• ATRL Moderator

Just binged this over the weekend and was OBSESSED. Fantastic season :clap3: I just caught up on this thread and now I'm so excited to watch the Australia and UK seasons (though I'm not sure where to find them).

Kate was ICONIC :jonnycat: 

Kate vs. Rachel had me in TEARS :jonnycat: Kate getting voted every week, but being the roach of the competition. Rachel's meltdown at the round table :lmao: 

The final episode and the way those faithful were GOOPED :jonnycat:

On 2/12/2023 at 6:54 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Just binged this over the weekend and was OBSESSED. Fantastic season :clap3: I just caught up on this thread and now I'm so excited to watch the Australia and UK seasons (though I'm not sure where to find them).

Both of them are on Peacock now!

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Both of them are on Peacock now!

Omg!!!! This is so much more convenient! :duca: Thanks for letting me know :weeps:

I’ve watched the first three episodes of traitors uk and it is so much more intense than the American version. The banishments are really mentally intense and stressful to watch. 

I just finished watching the uk version! It was really good. I enjoyed it more than the US version. I really hope for season 2 of the US version, there won't be any celebrities or previous reality tv show players on. I prefer to have everyday people cast. I was really amazed at how emotionally intense things were on the UK version thus the stake felt higher to me than it was for the US version. It's so interesting to see the difference in strategies of the traitors from both versions. And the moments when some of them slip up causing them to get banished lol. 

I will start watching the Aussie version tomorrow. I need a break from all of the scheming and backstabbing haha. 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm watching the Australian version and I hate Chloe :angry:

Spoiler

I hate when there's any heat on the traitors and she done ****** up the game!

i really want to be on the traitor uk, but im not a uk resident lol. i could try to apply for the us version but i feel like it will be reality stars focused again

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, the Australian edition was absolutely amazing. By far the best one out of the three, IMO.

Theirs felt the most organic and real.

3 hours ago, Itsjustalamb said:

Wow, the Australian edition was absolutely amazing. By far the best one out of the three, IMO.

Theirs felt the most organic and real.

Check out the Dutch version. It’s the original one where the US, UK, AUS versions are based on. The season with Holly is really fun. Someone on Reddit posted links with English subtitles.

• 2 months later...

Ronald from Jury Duty would be perfect for S2! Imagine if he was chosen as a traitor :duca:

18 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Ronald from Jury Duty would be perfect for S2! Imagine if he was chosen as a traitor :duca:

I love this idea, but he's so sweet I'd want him as a Faithful.

6 hours ago, Miles. said:

I love this idea, but he's so sweet I'd want him as a Faithful.

Maybe he can start off as a faithful then recruited as a traitor halfway thru like the Bachelor guy on S1.

On 5/23/2023 at 1:25 AM, genetic fail said:

I don't think he will agree to do it, he said he has MAJOR trust issue after Jury Duty

• 1 month later...

Just finished the US one and cirie ateeeeee. The way she devoured all the male traitors. Queen **** only.

• 1 month later...

Season 2 of the Australian version started yesterday :party: 

2 hours ago, Miles. said:

Season 2 of the Australian version started yesterday :party: 

anywhere to watch in the US or do we have to wait for it to be on peacock in like a year? :rip: 

On 2/16/2023 at 6:25 AM, publikcitizen said:

I’ve watched the first three episodes of traitors uk and it is so much more intense than the American version. The banishments are really mentally intense and stressful to watch. 

When I first started watching Traitors UK, I didn't like it. Many of the cast seemed like bullies and really unlikable. I don't understand why it was so hostile and intense at the beginning. They all started to calm down after a few episodes when they realized it's not as simple as they thought.

• 1 month later...

The Traitors UK annoyed me a bit.

Spoiler

Amanda was the only traitor that I was rooting for. In the top 6, it's shocking how freaking Maddy was the smartest person left and even if her logic was wrong, she at least had some sort of deductive reasoning while Hannah and Meryl were just annoying goats relying too much on feelings. Gutted for Amos and Matt, they were hot but at least Aaron won cuz he was the sharpest tool in that top 3.

I think I prefer the US version. It's just something about a woman masterfully manipulating and scheming and that's so mother behavior. Kate and Cirie are STARS. Quentin, Andie, and Arie are such crybabies in the reunion like thank god Kate shut down those bitter babies.

On 8/15/2023 at 5:48 AM, nathanspears said:

When I first started watching Traitors UK, I didn't like it. Many of the cast seemed like bullies and really unlikable. I don't understand why it was so hostile and intense at the beginning. They all started to calm down after a few episodes when they realized it's not as simple as they thought.

Some of them need to shut up I swearrrrrrrrrrrr. Cirie said in the reunion that the best advice for someone joining the Traitors is to always use your ears more than your mouth and almost all of them in UK were just shouting and talking knowing dam well there's a traitor in their midst. In the words of Courtney Yates, "In front of the spy, really? Are you just gonna give her a map of who doesn't like who?"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.