The Traitors (US) | S2 Premieres on Peacock Jan. 12th

Khamis

Not Dan with his flawed reasoning trying to convince people, it started off promising but went nowhere.

Surprised Dan/CT/Parvati didn't say, well we weren't the only ones with whom you shared that information? (all of the "faithful clique" also knew it beforehand)

And they could have said Peter was trying to frame them... Missed opportunities!

Parvati is really the queen of reality competitions love it so much to have her on my screen again

I actually watched Peter's bachelor season, I also liked him already, but very pleasantly surprised how he's holding up and is being a power player!

Not sure if picking Peter was a smart move, I feel like he may reject the invite. If he doesn't could be very interesting... Hopefully it leads to even more chaos.

Overall very good season!!!

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kern

• feelslikeadream

• genetic fail

• Miles.

I’m scared for Phaedra 

but that was an amazing episode 

what an amazing episode! But I'm almost sure now that it's over for the traitors. Dan did too much damage on his way out

• ATRL Moderator

Dan ruined the game for all Traitors now.

- Parvati is screwed, period.

- Trishelle will spread her theory about Phaedra, and it's very obviously true and easy to accept.

If the Traitors are going to win the season, it's going to have to be with a recruit :rip: Honestly, it would be a boss move for Peter to accept the invite, then immediately murder Parvati :toofunny3:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

- Trishelle will spread her theory about Phaedra, and it's very obviously true and easy to accept.

If the Traitors are going to win the season, it's going to have to be with a recruit :rip: Honestly, it would be a boss move for Peter to accept the invite, then immediately murder Parvati :toofunny3:

I imagine he'd recruit Bergie once Parvati and Phaedra are gone

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I imagine he'd recruit Bergie once Parvati and Phaedra are gone

Exactly. And he has a 5-person voting block under his thumb. Like I don't understand why Parvati would want to recruit someone with that much voting power, who could EASILY turn on her....

... unless she's only recruiting him to immediately try to vote him out, which would be amazing :fan: I'm just not sure she has the numbers for a move like that.

Let's not underestimate Parvati ppl...she has played against the wall A LOT and came out on top. She's so good that Dan stayed loyal to her even though she was the obvious choice to throw under the bus at the roundtable.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

Let's not underestimate Parvati ppl...she has played against the wall A LOT and came out on top. She's so good that Dan stayed loyal to her even though she was the obvious choice to throw under the bus at the roundtable.

I was actually so gagged when it was Phaedra he ended up coming for. As relieved as I was, all he had to do was throw Parvati under the bus and he may have bought himself an extra week, but the gals just werent ready to turn on Pheadra

I agree probably Parv's only hope will be turning things on Pete at the next round table, but I doubt it will pan out that way.

Dan getting absolutely decimated by Phaedra OOOOP. This has been such a great season. 

Peter may accept the offer and have his faithfuls banish Parvati further solidifying a win for him when everyone discovers that Parvati is a traitor.
I don't blame Parvati for picking Peter though because her hands are tied. Not sure where Phaedra stands now but she did eat Dan up.

this is shaping up to be one of the greatest reality tv seasons ever :jonny5:

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

this is shaping up to be one of the greatest reality tv seasons ever :jonny5:

well it's already the reigning emmy winner for reality show casting

if yall are living for this (i am too) yall need to watch UK1 & 2

• Like 1

Parvati is a master at manipulation. She will find a way 🤭

• ATRL Moderator
On 2/2/2024 at 10:02 AM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

We were truly blessed that he was the first murder. Would have been insufferable to have on the season any longer.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

if yall are living for this (i am too) yall need to watch UK1 & 2

I watched the first UK season on Peacock, but they haven't added the second one yet. Where are you watching it?

On 2/2/2024 at 7:46 PM, feelslikeadream said:

He was a sore loser to do that to Phaedra

• Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 2:59 PM, supaspaz said:

I watched the first UK season on Peacock, but they haven't added the second one yet. Where are you watching it?

u can use vpn and stream it on bbc

I need Trisha Paytas, Tiffany Pollard, Tony Vlachos, Michele Fitzgerald, Jade Cole, Gia Gunn and Derrick Barry on this cast!

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Anyone else notice Bergalicious being bulgalicious in those magenta sweatpants? :WAP:

Bruh, this plot twist literally couldn't come at ANY other time??????????????? There was a PLAN for the roundtable and it was going to be GOOD :irate::irate::irate::irate: And why the **** would Phaedra pick CT instead of MJ or Kate or whoever wouldn't end up leading back to Peter?????????

The only good thing about it was seeing Trishelle squirm and rage :lmao: I want her out so bad, but also see why they'd pick Bergie. But killing anyone from the Peter Pals is going to change the numbers and put Peter back in a position of power. I hate it here.

• Like 1

Great episode but I wish we got the banishment which was shaping up to be epic!

The smart move here would be to murder MJ and strengthen that Faithful Five VS Leftovers narrative.

Murdering Trishelle would be dumb because she’s a mess and it would paint a bigger target on Parvati.

15 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Anyone else notice Bergalicious being bulgalicious in those magenta sweatpants? :WAP:

Bruh, this plot twist literally couldn't come at ANY other time??????????????? There was a PLAN for the roundtable and it was going to be GOOD :irate::irate::irate::irate: And why the **** would Phaedra pick CT instead of MJ or Kate or whoever wouldn't end up leading back to Peter?????????

The only good thing about it was seeing Trishelle squirm and rage :lmao: I want her out so bad, but also see why they'd pick Bergie. But killing anyone from the Peter Pals is going to change the numbers and put Peter back in a position of power. I hate it here.

Sandra was really about to save Parvati :jonny2:

I hate the producers for that dumb twist!

This episode was infuriating... the banishment would've been great TV

Really wish they would release two episodes per week. I'm tired of waiting :coffee2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.