Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Fav retired singer

Featured Replies

  • Replies 34
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Rihanna

  • Bobbie Gentry   She's one of the pioneers of Southern Gothic music style, was one of the first women to write and produce her own music and was marketed as a Country singer. She rose to fame

  • BadHabits
    BadHabits

    I love her, wish she was celebrated more. Fancy is that song, born on the same day as me, July 27th.  

On 11/8/2022 at 8:47 AM, .Odyssey. said:

Normani!

Lmfao came in here wondering if anyone had said Normani :hoetenks:

9 hours ago, Breakdown said:

After 2 years I didn't expect someone would finally recognize my essay I put the most effort in lol, thanks for that! :heart2: And yay, it makes me happy you like her, she is truly so underappreciated and in our gens not really known, a shame. She really has some great music. And I really respect her for just leaving the industry when she was done with it and not looking back. 

:hug:

My Mum was born into poverty in Malaysia so I've always respected her and Bobbie's struggles. 
 

I'm mildly Autistic so Fancy is an inspirational song for me and my struggles too. 
 

It's a shame, I agree, it's a great song and she's never gotten the full respect she deserves. 
 

I wish Taylor could write songs like B did. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.