Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

BYE not me getting into the Presale but only finding out a week later because I checked the wrong email :gaycat6: I will NEVER emotionally recover from this :chick3:

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

So I just checked ticketmaster, and Sheeran’s tickets for Gillette Stadium are up for resale at…. $140 for 100-level seats… the same seats Taylor was selling for $300 standard / $600 VIP. I get that the level of demand is different, but holy **** she’s ripping fans off so much. 

Will her tickets even be up for verified resale through ticketmaster? Are they just delaying that so it doesn’t become obvious that they sold a million tickets to scalpers?

On 11/21/2022 at 11:53 AM, Klein said:

That's where I'm at for now. What do you think? What do you think she should perform? 

You’re not accounting for mashups. 

I think all of these songs could be featured in various medleys:

PTB / SSN / OS

LS / YBWM / TWILY

SF / Enchanted

Red / IKYWT / WANEGBT

WD / Style / OOTW / SIO

Delicate / DBM

Daylight / The Man

Cruel Summer, Lover, ATW10 get full performances. 

2 surprise songs each night. One from folkmore and one from the rest of the catalog. 

Expecting the bulk of the setlist to be Loser and Midnights. 

2 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

You’re not accounting for mashups.

Her mashups are always terrible except for Enchanted/Wildest Dreams (and maybe Bad Blood/Should've Said No). Her songs paint a full story and mashups usually don't get those stories across. 

:foxaylove2: I will try to snatch a European ticket 

hope she announces surprise South American date first :eli:

The stage is really going to be humongous :jonny5:

I wonder if she'll downsize it for international dates, cause with such a massive stage, logistics will be extra expensive, so it may not be that feasible financially to go on a proper world tour… :gaycat6:

i’ve seen a few tweets like this on my timeline but how is this possible? the general sale was cancelled and there were still some unsold

tickets 

17 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

i’ve seen a few tweets like this on my timeline but how is this possible? the general sale was cancelled and there were still some unsold

tickets 

Same question. How did it sold out when 800k+ tickets were still unsold after the pre sales? 

9 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

tickets 

9 hours ago, ronelmaano13 said:

Same question. How did it sold out when 800k+ tickets were still unsold after the pre sales? 

I'm here wondering the same thing. 

There is so much uncertainty about the remaining tickets and it's been over a week since they cancelled the general sale… they should've followed it up with a clearer statement by now :gaycat6:

• 2 weeks later...

This achievement made millions of fans blisteringly angry, but it’s an achievement just the same. Swift broke the record for most tickets ever sold in a single day by a touring artist, filling 2 million seats during the Eras Tour presale alone. In fact, 90% of available tickets for the North American shows were spoken for by the end of the day, forcing Ticketmaster to fully cancel the general public sale scheduled for a later date.

Billboard

The remaining 10% were probably sold a day after with the Capital One sale.

So it looks like all tickets are genuinely gone :gaycat6:

What’s with the international dates? I mean I get that she wants the Ticketmaster controversy to calm down , but… I’m impatient

She clearly did better in Europe this era then expected so her team needed to recalculate how many dates  to do to meet demand. Booking stadiums is complicated especially when you are dealing with multiple countries. 

Y'all... my ticket request has been confirmed.... so... we going ✈️ Nashville night 1!! :party:

21 hours ago, cat1867 said:

She clearly did better in Europe this era then expected so her team needed to recalculate how many dates  to do to meet demand. Booking stadiums is complicated especially when you are dealing with multiple countries. 

I don't think she's coming to Europe until 2024, so her team most likely hasn't even started to book venues yet.

Anyone from Atlanta been able to do their ticket request yet??

How can i do a request for AZ?

I got my request for Glendale n2. :monkey:

I only asked for one ticket. I hope I get it.

My request got accepted and they gave me two floor tickets :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.