Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

No, that is literally what they were proposing :toofunny2:

This is your comment to me about booking more dates.

Now you’re saying you meant a radius clause? :toofunny2:

I meant a radius clause given CapitolOne Arena in the area, made less likely I guess since she's sticking to stadiums so the mid-Atlantic is just getting ruled out? Unless she is going to a stadium in Charlotte, Miami and DC the next leg, if there's a next leg.

In terms of your earlier comment about entitlement, I'm not implying at all that she should and is "lazy" for not as others have already. I'm just surprised from a business perspective if she doesn't given what I've seen from her prior.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

2 hours ago, Espresso said:

In terms of your earlier comment about entitlement, I'm not implying at all that she should and is "lazy" for not as others have already. I'm just surprised from a business perspective if she doesn't given what I've seen from her prior.

And I’m telling you it isn’t surprising given what we’ve seen from her prior, she’s shortened her touring runs every single tour while increasing venue sizes, I literally don’t how many times I have to say this :rip:

taylor tours

and we already know She has an international leg so this is the first time the tour will be LONGER than the previous

3 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i don't see anything about dynamic pricing there

I swear it was there when I first read the article, there’s even a few accounts that have tweeted the same thing :huh: I wonder if they amended any statements. 

16 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

I swear it was there when I first read the article, there’s even a few accounts that have tweeted the same thing :huh: I wonder if they amended any statements. 

It’s not there it’s from some random article. You should prob hide that thread

The dynamic pricing thing is just common sense. Look at the demand she had and prices for those tickets. We would be seeing them going for thousands of dollars

What is sad to me now is Taylor could add tons of shows and selfish people will still buy more tickets to see her more screwing over people who don't even get to go once. Not even resellers/scalpers. Just people who need to go 50 times for some reason.

It’s wild that just days ago all of the stadiums had this tour plastered everywhere on their socials, sites, and electronic billboards but now nobody wants to be associated with it. 

I know it's not the same, but hopefully she does some type of live stream of the tour for her fans

1 hour ago, Liafen said:

Do we know how much she's likely to gross from this?

US Leg alone is outgrossing Sticky and Sweet Tour, the only question is by how much.

OT: I cannot believe we're still in the woods with international dates :rip: I know she usually announce them later but this time with different. Success is everywjere but I doubt tour will follow it (in a sense that even if album is doing amazing in the Noridcs I doubt she'd go there). On the other hand "as soon as we can" part of her tour announcement reads as "y'all didn't expect that kind of success outside of N/A lemme book some venues chile #girlboss #imthatgirl". So I really do find it annoying cause I wanna see her down bad.

based on the wiki, for rep, the first few international dates were announced 16 days after the first US ones.

it's been 19 days since eras was announced. hmm.

though the initial intl concert dates were just a month after the start of the US tour, and there's obviously no room for that this time. 

12/3 announced oceania, that's 20 days.

Edited by fridayteenage

29 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

based on the wiki, for rep, the first few international dates were announced 16 days after the first US ones.

though the initial intl concert dates were just a month after the start of the US tour, and there's obviously no room for that this time. 

She's probably waiting for the smoke to clear before she announces again!

30 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

and open stadium tours are not a thing come sept in the EU with cold weather. but she needs to hurry up for the christmas present rush

taylor in europe

6/8-23

6/19-30

2/1-11

3/6-30

fearless was weird, she'd jaunt off to uk for a few days, thrice: 5/6-7, 8/22-23, 11/23-24.

obviously this june is not possible. I could see Feb or March.

taylor in asia

11/20-21

5/5-6, 11/7-12

5/30-6/12

2/9-21

2/17

taylor in oceania

10/19-11/9

11/28-12/12

11/29-12/14

3/2-3/18

2/4-2/12

So she could do autumn in Asia/Oceania.

I don't think it's the right time to announce international with any possible date being 10 months or so from now, and christmas rush doesn't matter when the most likely scenario is... all dates selling out instantly either way :rip:

3 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

obviously this june is not possible. I could see Feb or March.

Feb and March for a stadium tour? Uhm no. Earliest is usually May I think and thats for Portugal and Spain which is significantly warmer than the rest of EU. We have snow in Feb and even March is cold af.

that seems a really long length for a tour, esp for a taylor tour.

rep was 6 months and 1989 was 7 months.

24 minutes ago, ONOPKA said:

she will not tour europe in 2023

just wait until 2024 girlies.

*Toronto 2023 :) Please!!!

I've been trying to imagine the setlist of the tour. It's really difficult considering she is likely honoring all of her albums.

(Opening - Act 1)

Cruel Summer (like in the video above)

Lavender Haze

Shake It Off

Gateaway Car

Blank Space

(Acoustic session 1 - Act 2)

cardigan

champagne problem

Surprise song 1

(Act 3)

Our Song

Red

Wildest Dreams

Maroon

(Vigilante **** interlude - Act 4)

Don't Blame Me

Should've Said No

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (rock version)

Would've Could've Should've

(Acoustic session 2 - Act 5)

Enchanted

Surprise song 2 

Love Story

(Act 6)

Bejeweled 

Style

You Belong With Me

Anti-Hero

(Encore)

Long Live

All Too Well

That's where I'm at for now. What do you think? What do you think she should perform? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.