Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

Oop, found a better hotel in Nashville. 7 minutes to Nissan, opposed to 13. Also heard the One I initially booked was in a very sketchy portion of town, so immediately tuned me out and cancelled my booking. Shortened my trip a bit for pricing but it's all good.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

Capital One posted a teaser for an announcement coming 3/6 and in the video are a pair of Eras Tour tickets. Do we think they’ll be giving fans another chance at tickets? I hope so. I need night one for Glendale. 

57 minutes ago, Feanor said:

That's a moving platform ? 

Also are they going to wait till she officially breaks Madonna's record to release the international dates? I know she's queen of PR and they're probably going to use that to lure people who aren't necessarily fans in.

4 hours ago, KingWitch said:

That's a moving platform ? 

Also are they going to wait till she officially breaks Madonna's record to release the international dates? I know she's queen of PR and they're probably going to use that to lure people who aren't necessarily fans in.

I think she’ll announce shortly after the tour begins since that’ll get a lot of hype. 

is Wembley booked? 

or is not limited like other England stadiums?, Tottenham Stadium is having problems for selling out 5 Concerts for Beyoncé... when they can only play 4 a year.

Got my second chance email today! I have been trying to get tickets for months and hope I can finally get some :jonnycat: I don’t even care if they’re nosebleeds at this point 

I keep seeing people post that they didn’t get their request fulfilled after getting a second chance email. Seems weird to me to send out more emails than there are seats. I selected the max price range so I’m hoping that won’t happen to me or I’ll be devastated :jonnycat:

39 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

Got my second chance email today! I have been trying to get tickets for months and hope I can finally get some :jonnycat: I don’t even care if they’re nosebleeds at this point 

I keep seeing people post that they didn’t get their request fulfilled after getting a second chance email. Seems weird to me to send out more emails than there are seats. I selected the max price range so I’m hoping that won’t happen to me or I’ll be devastated :jonnycat:

So it’s not fully sold out if 2nd chance emails are going out again. 

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

So it’s not fully sold out if 2nd chance emails are going out again. 

No it’s not. They’ve been sending out emails the last few weeks every Friday to non-boosted verified fans that didn’t get tickets initially. Emails are being sent in chronological order of dates. Today they sent out Cincinnati, KC, Seattle, Denver, SC, and LA. You submit your information and select a price range you want to pay and they match you to a set of tickets. 

53 minutes ago, Bamboo said:

No it’s not. They’ve been sending out emails the last few weeks every Friday to non-boosted verified fans that didn’t get tickets initially. Emails are being sent in chronological order of dates. Today they sent out Cincinnati, KC, Seattle, Denver, SC, and LA. You submit your information and select a price range you want to pay and they match you to a set of tickets. 

I didn’t know this 

I got my email and hope I can get tickets for the LA date

On 3/1/2023 at 7:09 PM, gagacasanova said:

Oop, found a better hotel in Nashville. 7 minutes to Nissan, opposed to 13. Also heard the One I initially booked was in a very sketchy portion of town, so immediately tuned me out and cancelled my booking. Shortened my trip a bit for pricing but it's all good.

Go to Play afterwards, I had a blast there

The show I got second chance email for is still 4 months away and every hotel within 20 minutes is already sold out :rip:

Had a hotel booked prior to the first round of ticket buying and assumed I wouldn't go so I cancelled. Ticketmaster you will be dealt with

Edited by Bamboo

13 days till we get to see the setlist, the outfits and the productions :jonny6:  I'm so excited about this tour. Imagine it ending with Super Bowl in 2025 :jonny6:

15 hours ago, Bamboo said:

The show I got second chance email for is still 4 months away and every hotel within 20 minutes is already sold out :rip:

Had a hotel booked prior to the first round of ticket buying and assumed I wouldn't go so I cancelled. Ticketmaster you will be dealt with

I feel this.

18 minutes ago, gagacasanova said:

I feel this.

My options are either $80-100 Hotel 20 minute drive/2 hour walk from the stadium or $500-600 for one within walking distance :rip: Booked a cheap one 20 minutes away but I’m nervous about trying to get an Uber after the show. Gonna have to keep monitoring nearby hotels and hope someone cancels ig :rip:

i went with an overpriced hotel room before i bought my ticket, don't wanna look up the exact price but i know i didn't care for it. my date was announced in the second round on 11/4 and (based on taylor's tweet time) i booked 90 minutes later cuz i'd just woken up. maybe i would've gotten something better if i woke up earlier.

though i'd originally booked the day before for a worse spot not yet knowing of the new date. so at least there's that.

2 hours ago, Bamboo said:

My options are either $80-100 Hotel 20 minute drive/2 hour walk from the stadium or $500-600 for one within walking distance :rip: Booked a cheap one 20 minutes away but I’m nervous about trying to get an Uber after the show. Gonna have to keep monitoring nearby hotels and hope someone cancels ig :rip:

I booked because I was SO confident I would get the tickets during presale. I never got them on both pre-sales, cancelled the reservation... got my second chance email, booked an Air B&B (it looked sketchy, so I cancelled it), then booked the same hotel as before (both times there was 1 slot left). Then thankfully I got the ticket. I just read the reviews of my hotel online and swiftly cancelled because most of them said it was in a very sketchy part of Nashville. I booked a hotel with (ha ha ha) 1 slot left for my time there and instead of me walking 13 minutes to the stadium, its gonna take 7 and its literally across the street. All the hotels in Nashville (mind you, a 9 hour drive for me) were booking it SOLID before both pre-sales... I had to move FAST. The absolute hell we've all gone through with this tour is... insane.

21 hours ago, Bamboo said:

Interesting. 

20 hours ago, @michael said:

Go to Play afterwards, I had a blast there

I'll be there :party:

16 hours ago, ariananext said:

13 days till we get to see the setlist, the outfits and the productions :jonny6:  I'm so excited about this tour. Imagine it ending with Super Bowl in 2025 :jonny6:

kinda expected her to do the 13 days countdown like rep, but I guess this silence is her punishment because of the lewks  wanting everything to be a surprise  :jonnycat:

Fully cannot imagine the setlist for this show :deadbanana: 

Really do not want it to broken up into Debut segment -> Fearless segment -> Speak Now segment etc. and would rather her try to weave her discography together somehow. Would love to hear medleys of songs from different albums that are sonically or lyrically related. But the idea of having debut songs beside reputation songs beside lover songs beside evermore songs is just so jarring in itself. 

5 hours ago, ricocheting said:

kinda expected her to do the 13 days countdown like rep, but I guess this silence is her punishment because of the lewks  wanting everything to be a surprise  :jonnycat:

I hope we get some backstage leaks then :bird:

On 3/4/2023 at 12:22 PM, ariananext said:

Let's keep the Superbowl for when she actually needs it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.