Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

10 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

Let's keep the Superbowl for when she actually needs it.

Idk I feel like it's the perfect time

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

Idk I feel like it's the perfect time

I mean at some point Taylor is gonna decline commercially, i don't see it happening anytime soon but it always end up happening for every artist. THAT would be the perfect time to do the Superbowl, to earn herself a comeback. She's gonna do the Superbowl for sure at some point, it's up to her to decide when the time is right.

7 hours ago, Dante said:

is it true that she beat madonnas record for biggest female tour gross ever?

Both yes and no, technically speaking. It seems she’s going to gross at least $550M from the US leg which will be more than S&S Tour’s gross (even accounting for inflation), I believe. But it won’t be official until enough of the dates have been completed to match/surpass and had their grosses reported.

9 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Both yes and no, technically speaking. It seems she’s going to gross at least $550M from the US leg which will be more than S&S Tour’s gross (even accounting for inflation), I believe. But it won’t be official until enough of the dates have been completed to match/surpass and had their grosses reported.

Also with Madonna actively touring again, and Bey as well, I feel like all three of them are gonna keep exchanging the record back and forth between them.

Got great lower bowl tickets today through second chance request today :WAP: Almost wish I would’ve gone with tier 1 pricing instead of tier 2 to try for floor seats but I’m just happy I get to finally go :heart2:

Seatgeek opened up verified fans for Glendale and I managed to get 2 floor seats for Opening night :jonny:

Anyone else attending opening night?

This will never happen, but imagine if she actually opens with Love Story :jonny2:

We were both young when I first saw you :jonny5:

The way I would sob. :weeps: Love Story was the first song Taylor song I ever heard, and the song that made me a stan. :weeps:

Do you guys think it’s better to buy re-sold tickets now before the tour starts or wait closer to the date of my city?

it's this week. will she release anything to celebrate?

physicals of 3 am?

speak now tv?

a 5 second tiktok?

more ugly merch? 

6 hours ago, Edibles. said:

Anyone else attending opening night?

:gayalipacat4: both friday and saturday

3 songs confirmed for setlist

Cruel Summer

DBM

MirrorBall

:gaylorcat1:this is excellent 

4 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Do you guys think it’s better to buy re-sold tickets now before the tour starts or wait closer to the date of my city?

If you live in the city, I’d honestly wait until the day before or day of. The scalpers will be desperate to sell them 

3 hours ago, PlaidShirtDays said:

:gayalipacat4: both friday and saturday

Same! I’m Section D for Friday and Saturday we got 100 level seats last week. I don’t remember the section but they’re not incredible 

10 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

3 songs confirmed for setlist

Cruel Summer

DBM

MirrorBall

:gaylorcat1:this is excellent 

Cruel Summer I FELL. Where?

11 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

Cruel Summer I FELL. Where?

Nvm it's fake 

Tiktok Swifties scamming us

3 minutes ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Nvm it's fake 

Tiktok Swifties scamming us

They’ll be dealt with #Karma

7 hours ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Predictions:

Opening Song: Blank Space

Closing: Love Story

i think a softer opening...something like LHor a wildest dreams remix - mash up .... i don't know. 

as closing I feel the most obvious choice is Anti - hero. She has so many hits to entertain the people for two hours and then she can even close with a song there is one of the biggest hit of the year.

Edited by vale9001

I lowkey would LOVE if she opened with LWYMMD. :duca:

Anyway, I really hope she sings My Tears Ricochet :cries: I know it’s a longshot, but it’s my alltime favorite song from her. 

Also, hopefully she performs Maroon. It’s my favorite of off Midnights.

I hope the screens and stage go black and all of a sudden we hear “I promise that you’ll never find another lover like me”

45 minutes ago, Edibles. said:

I hope the screens and stage go black and all of a sudden we hear “I promise that you’ll never find another lover like me”

djMOaMO.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.