• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Ash12345

• Jagger

• Redstreak

what the...??? 

so now we are supposed to watch and agree with this and ignore how inappropriate and uncomfortable this is for kids? 

what a world we live in 

a quote from a student:

the kids here most definitely don’t think it’s normal… but realistically we can’t say anything. Last year, the teacher was a man. I don’t think the school can fire him.

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Why was @FightForTanas banned? @khalyan @Ryan BTE

8 hours ago, SapphireSky said:

That's what I'm wondering 

They were a dupe of a previously banned member 

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

They were a dupe of a previously banned member 

don't be afraid to name the original user :soda:

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

wait so this isnt fake :deadbanana4:

Nope lol I live there. The students and parents don't like it but the school board can't really do anything. Teaching is a VERY well paying job in Ontario, it's not easy to become one. Once you do, it's very hard to get fired. This teacher technically didn't break any existing rules... mostly because rules prohibiting this kind of behavior never needed to exist in the past :rip: 

8 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Nope lol I live there. The students and parents don't like it but the school board can't really do anything. Teaching is a VERY well paying job in Ontario, it's not easy to become one. Once you do, it's very hard to get fired. This teacher technically didn't break any existing rules... mostly because rules prohibiting this kind of behavior never needed to exist in the past :rip: 

Is there not a dress code for visible nipples at least? :deadbanana2:

This thread :deadbanana2:

This is obviously inappropriate. I support the big boobs, but at least attempt to cover the nipples mama. :rip: It's also not about rules or laws or protecting children, it's just about being appropriate. A man (cis or not) wearing a prosthetic, erect ***** put on for show at school would be (or should be) rightfully shamed for doing so. It's not workplace appropriate.

And there being repercussions is besides the point because there are plenty of things that don't have rules against them at school, but it doesn't mean you should do it. Citing a lack of law/rule as a justification to do something is kind of wild in the greater context of things tbh. :skull: More power to whatever the school wants to do, and as long as my child said they were fine with it, I wouldn't care. The moment they bring it to me as an issue, then I'd move to have them attend another class, which is honestly pretty awful since a child's education should definitely come before inappropriate attire but that's besides the point. 

Also, yes cis women do have large breasts but we do realize that women do not typically have breasts that big? Like, if actual breasts are that big there are serious medical issues involved with that usually. And the amount of people who actually have natural breasts of that size are definitely less than a percent of the population. And if you did, I do not think that this person's body type matches what an actual body with that size of breasts would look like. If they were real, their back would likely be broken. I know we're mostly cis, gay men on this site but c'mon now. :skull:

4 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Is there not a dress code for visible nipples at least? :deadbanana2:

I'm sure there is a dress code for not exposing yourself, but not specifically for visible nipples. I remember as a kid my mom would complain at home about my brother's teacher who did not wear a bra - it was never a huge deal though so it must have been allowed. This teacher is covered up... but obviously this is unacceptable despite not breaking any official rules. 

I’m still confused as to why all the pics I’ve seen of her are low quality. One of them is a picture of a picture on a phone screen. The video of her has no sound. That’s fishy to me.

Cameltoe Chariot

The people in here defending this kinky crossdresser are actively harming trans people and giving ammo to the far-right to begin the anti-trans hate campaign in Canada.

18 hours ago, jadeabove said:

While this appears to be a completely fabricated story meant to piss people off, my 8th grade English teacher had enormous boobs, like she was probably wearing JJ cups on her bra (they were legit basketballs), and she sometimes didn't wear bras, and we could see her nipples through her shirt (I KID YOU NOT), and she never got into ****, and no student ever made any comments about it in class.

Surprised how well behaved your 8th grade class was

In my school the boys would always make lewd gestures and comments about female teachers , although it was usually behind the teacher's back:toofunny3: 

10 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Surprised how well behaved your 8th grade class was

In my school the boys would always make lewd gestures and comments about female teachers , although it was usually behind the teacher's back:toofunny3: 

In the sixth grade the boys called our teacher "jiggly jugs," but my gay ass never noticed :dies:

6 minutes ago, Buddy said:

In the sixth grade the boys called our teacher "jiggly jugs," but my gay ass never noticed :dies:

:rip:

That reminds me of when other kids would could me gay and I would laugh along cause I had no idea what it meant 

She's a weirdo and so is the people defending that :deadbanana:

Big boòoobs... um chile anyways so

OT: This is inappropriate for children to see, these extreme but rare cases sadly will be used to paint the rest of the trans community which faces enough backlash. 

Why would any responsible teacher, whether male or female, trans/cis/NB etc be allowed to dress like this in front of minors??? I would feel massively uncomfortable if any of my nieces and nephews were in that classroom.

people defending this are a bunch of :clown:

this has done nothing but making it seems like trans people are a bunch of weirdos with the uncontrollable urge of showing their fetishes everywhere :rip: 

this has NOTHING to do with gender identity. most trans people don't do **** like this.

1 hour ago, Cameltoe Chariot said:

The people in here defending this kinky crossdresser are actively harming trans people and giving ammo to the far-right to begin the anti-trans hate campaign in Canada.

Ikr? :skull:

everyone should be held to professional standards, absolutely ridiculous

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.