Canadian teacher back to school wearing giant prosthetic breasts

Buddy

5 minutes ago, Buddy said:

There should at the very least not be nipples protruding :rip:  

But, not every teacher wear bras. Why would double BB boobs without bra be less sexual than basketball boobs (sorry for my lack of knowledge in bra size and for a lack for a better term) without bra? I mean, ideally, I can see how nipples shouldn't be seen through a shirt, but then again, are all cis and trans woman teachers forced to wear bras in schools, regardless of their bra size? I honestly have no idea. 

I do think that part of our own biases and fetichism comes into play. Also, women with big boobs tend to be extremely sexualized.

Edited by jadeabove

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Ash12345

• Jagger

• Redstreak

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

Go off, Jimbo!

Canadian legends :clap3: 

13 minutes ago, jadeabove said:

But, not every teacher wear bras. Why would double BB boobs without bra be less sexual than basketball boobs (sorry for my lack of knowledge in bra size and for a lack for a better term) without bra? I mean, ideally, I can see how nipples shouldn't be seen through a shirt, but then again, are all cis and trans woman teachers forced to wear bras in schools, regardless of their bra size? I honestly have no idea. 

I do think that part of our own biases and fetichism comes into play. 

Not just women, but men as well become embarrassed when their nipples protrude due to cold weather. This teacher intentionally went out of her way to purchase gear showcasing protruding nipples to the highest degree :skull: 

Like it or not, but female breasts and nipples are sexualized, and the type of gear in this instance is INTENDED for sexual purposes, which is highly inappropriate for academic settings at any level.

23 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Not just women, but men as well become embarrassed when their nipples protrude due to cold weather. This teacher intentionally went out of her way to purchase gear showcasing protruding nipples to the highest degree :skull: 

Like it or not, but female breasts and nipples are sexualized, and the type of gear in this instance is INTENDED for sexual purposes, which is highly inappropriate for academic settings at any level.

Or, or, or... We could also as a society shift our focus elsewhere. If this person is competent and has been doing a great job, why should they be penalized or treated in a different manner? I'd be curious to see if people would react the same if this was a cis women, as I can imagine, there are other big boobed teachers that might not always wear bras. Growing up, I've seen a few. So I can only imagine today with all we know about bras. I do agree however that these nipples are definitely distracting lol.

It's an interesting thing but I often see comments like these about the OG version of Lara Croft, where people would take her less seriously because she had big boobs. Yes, Lara Croft was sexualized only in the marketing campaign her games, but the fact, that generally people would take her less seriously because of her boobs is an interesting statement that we seem to be making.

Edited by jadeabove

If you are defending this person who is very obviously wearing the largest fake breasts with the most protruding nipples they could find, in front of groups of minors, I don't know what to tell you. You are too far gone to reason with.

39 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

i didn't think this would spark such a debate

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

society has gone too far

304989329-782948469589007-12294747656585

6 hours ago, FightForTanas said:

The size isnt the issue its the nipples. That doesnt seem very appropriate :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, Buddy said:

OK "FightForTatas"

You cant tell me that its appropriate to have your nipples like that in school. Im sure any student would get a dress code violation for that. There has to be some standard of conduct for an educator in a learning institution. Somehow I dont think you would agree though. :skull:

6 hours ago, Buddy said:

Mind you it's very cold in Canada, I'm sure they see hard nipples all the time. 

Well when you put it that way... :dies: 

Why was @FightForTanas banned? @khalyan @Ryan BTE

18 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Highly doubt it's related to this thread as they said nothing extreme here. Possibly a double account? 

Ohhh good point

4 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

We need a sit down interview to hear her side of the story

spacer.png

Is she the wood shop teacher too?? :toofunny2: :dies:

spacer.png

Disgusting. I can't at people defending this. Big side eye to those users. We all know what the case is here, I won't say it because ATRL's ''thoughtpolice''.

Also cis women with large breasts like this (apart from it being very uncommon) wouldn't even look like this. Cis women with large breasts wear minimizing bras, which looks very different all covered up. This person wears prosthetics, no (helping) bra and shows nipples. Shouldn't be allowed to wear prosthetics this big in school. 

Also I feel sad for trans people who want to be taken serious. This doesn't help trans people at all. 

I don't know if it is just me but I feel transphobia has been increasing so much this last year (ofc transphobia has always been rampant) but with accounts like Libs of TikTok, idk, even people from work and family are talking about it and stuff. There must be change in the trans community, it is not heading in the right direction when they have to defend people like this, the GP is getting fed up with articles like this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.