Canadian teacher back to school wearing giant prosthetic breasts

Buddy

This has nothing to do with whether or not they're trans. If someone I knew showed up one day with colossal, cartoonishly inhuman fake breasts complete with hard nipples I would question their sanity. 

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Ash12345

• Jagger

• KatyPrismSpirit

16 minutes ago, Jagger said:

You’re a pedophile

Okay you just went way over the line. You should be banned. You don't throw around accusations like these in a thread like this girl.

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Okay you just went way over the line. You should be banned. You don't throw around accusations like these in a thread like this girl.

If someone is okay with displaying fetish gear around children, does that not give off pedophile vibes? How is that over the line but not defense of fetish gear in a school? :deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Yep and they’re falling right into the right wing trap. Rightwing Reactionaries *love* highlighting these bizarre ppl as gotchas in order to push through their transphobic agenda. It’s okay for us to be like this is too far yall and not go the absurd route of defending these ppl. 

and so your answer is to give them the benefit of the doubt that this is reported in good faith? Their goal is to get rid of all trans people and what cracks that door open is the wedge of “well yeah this person is weird maybe this one should be dealt with”.

What helps is making fun of people who take this seriously, not agreeing with them that this is a serious issue that needs addressing because what you consider “real trans people” will always get caught up in that hysteria by default

Edited by Redstreak

5 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Yep and they’re falling right into the right wing trap. Rightwing Reactionaries *love* highlighting these bizarre ppl as gotchas in order to push through their transphobic agenda. It’s okay for us to be like this is too far yall and not go the absurd route of defending these ppl. 

And then we're the ones getting called right wing :lmao: like no were the ones actually trying to protect actual trans people from being grouped in with these people who behave weirdly sexual around children 

Just now, Redstreak said:

and so your answer is to give them the benefit of the doubt that this is reported in good faith? Their goal is to get rid of all trans people and what cracks that door open is the wedge of “well yeah this person is weird maybe this one should be dealt”. What helps is making fun of people who take this seriously, not agreeing with them that this is a serious issue that needs addressing because what you consider “real trans people” will always get caught up in that hysteria by default

Dude this person is wearing fetish gear around children. Please don’t conflate them with the struggle for trans rights and acceptance. It’s borderline insulting 

2 minutes ago, Jagger said:

And then we're the ones getting called right wing :lmao: like no were the ones actually trying to protect actual trans people from being grouped in with these people who behave weirdly sexual around children 

I’m sure LibsofTikTok is thanking your efforts very heartily seeing as they’re the ones trying to make this into an issue, something you pretty quickly went for it seems

Edited by Redstreak

19 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

why do you not denounce his remarks calling you that? 

Oh trust sis, the multiple reports about that user's behavior are a denouncement of someone being so gross of a poster that they make disgusting insults because they can't handle not having valid arguments. :cm:

17 minutes ago, Jagger said:

Trans people quite LITERALLY do not wear things like that 

Again, so when the good sis decides instead to get breast implants that match such size, you'll then side with her that such is her body and that she should be left alone because her body doesn't detract from her teaching, right?

You're the one making a mockery out of trans people by pretending as though there is any genuine concern for children - let alone "real" trans people - by the people doing this reporting. Reporting that includes random photos about a teacher without their consent and no actual information about the teacher. You literally have not heard a single thing from this person about what they identify as, why they dress they do, etc. to make up your mind.

No one is defending the teacher's actions because the point is that their actions can't justify these kinds of right-wing mass propaganda campaigns held by right-wing media figures. This is the site who "investigated" the original snapchats of students posting of their teacher to find out her name and school:

2licfSl.png

You keep doubling-down on trying to prove this person is a sexual freak or disgusting having done something while ignoring that the conversation about the school board and what they can do, regardless of if how they look is objectively odd and if we feel bad for this person or are revolted by them, doesn't stop people from understanding the dangerous legal precedent at hand by legislating bodily autonomy or having sympathies for the school board in how to navigate this. :skull:

Edited by Communion

3 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Dude this person is wearing fetish gear around children. Please don’t conflate them with the struggle for trans rights and acceptance. It’s borderline insulting 

You’re never gonna find a right winger who only goes after “the fetishists” and doesn’t put all trans people in that group. All you’re doing is helping the narrative that there’s a “problem”. Do you think LibsOfTikTok or Ben Shapiro only go after “the fetishists”?

Edited by Redstreak

2 minutes ago, Communion said:

Oh trust sis, the multiple reports about that user's behavior are a denouncement of someone being so gross of a poster that they make disgusting insults because they can't handle not having valid arguments. :cm:

Again, so when the good sis decides instead to get breast implants that match such size, you'll then side with her that such is her body and that she should be left alone because her body doesn't detract from her teaching, right?

You're the one making a mockery out of trans people by pretending as though there is any genuine concern for children - let alone "real" trans people - by the people doing this reporting. Reporting that includes random photos about a teacher without their consent and no actual information about the teacher. You literally have not heard a single thing from this person about what they identify as, why they dress they do, etc. to make up your mind.

No one is defending the teacher's actions because the point is that their actions can't justify these kinds of right-wing mass propaganda campaigns held by right-wing media figures. This is the site who "investigated" the original snapchats of students posting of their teacher to find out her name and school:

2licfSl.png

You keep doubling-down on trying to prove this person is a sexual free or disgusting having done something while ignoring that the conversation about the school board and what they can do, let alone whether how they look is objectively odd and if we feel bad for this person or are revolted by them, doesn't stop people from understanding the dangerous legal precedent at hand or having sympathies for the school board in how to navigate this. :skull:

School board should ban visible nipples and fetish gear. Not that crazy of a concept

5 minutes ago, Jagger said:

School board should ban visible nipples and fetish gear. 

You supporting the people who are calling them with death threats would likely make such decisions easier! Keep it going! You're definitely not enabling the far-right with dishonest propaganda!

Edited by Communion

Just now, Redstreak said:

You’re never gonna find a right winger who only goes after “the fetishists” and doesn’t put all trans people in that group. All you’re doing is helping the narrative that there’s a “problem”

The issue here is that you don’t see there is a problem. Like someone is wearing breasts bigger than a drag Queen doing a “milkshakes” routine at your local gay bar as a teacher... Be reasonable.

and You’re proving them correct when you take your defense to a logical absurdity. Fetishists =/= the VAST majority of the trans community. 

8 minutes ago, Gov Hooka said:

Putting it another way it’s like the neopronouns thing. Personally I think they’re dumb, but if I go out of my way to make fun of them, all that does is tell people “actually some pronouns are ok to make fun of” which is always going to eventually harm the people you find “acceptable” because to the right even “they/them” is bad.

My point is that sometimes it’s better to ignore bad faith stories instead of making them feel bigger than the isolated events that they are

7 minutes ago, onapearl said:

That's the thing - the right-wingers aren't just looking these types of extreme situations, they're also looking at the defense of such things from people trying to be as tolerant as possible. 

Exactly and when people take their defense to the extreme then they lose the narrative. 

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

You supporting the people who are calling them with death threats would likely make such decisions easier! Keep it going! You're definitely not enabling the far-right with dishonest propaganda!

You’re unhinged honestly 

Just now, Gov Hooka said:

The issue here is that you don’t see there is a problem. Like someone is wearing breasts bigger than a drag Queen doing a “milkshakes” routine at your local gay bar as a teacher... Be reasonable.

and You’re proving them correct when you take your defense to a logical absurdity. Fetishists =/= the VAST majority of the trans community. 

THEY ALREADY THINK THEY ARE THE VAST COMMUNITY

you’re agreeing with them that this is a problem that comes with widening trans acceptance, that people will take advantage just to be perverts, something they ALREADY think of all trans people. 

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Putting it another way it’s like the neopronouns thing. Personally I think they’re dumb, but if I go out of my way to make fun of them, all that does is tell people “actually some pronouns are ok to make fun of” which is always going to eventually harm the people you find “acceptable” because to the right even “they/them” is bad.

My point is that sometimes it’s better to ignore bad faith stories instead of making them feel bigger than the isolated events that they are

Reactionaries: "THIS is going to be what makes people say enough! THIS will cause real trans people to get fired!"

Meanwhile already happening in the real world:

you’re agreeing with them that this is a problem that comes with widening trans acceptance, that people will take advantage just to be perverts, something they ALREADY think of all trans people. 

So sweep a malevolent act under the rug because it doesn't fit your narrative. Got it 

This is like saying a gay pedophile shouldn't be called out or charged just because it emboldens right wing idiots to fit it into their schema that all gay men are pedophiles. You should be shaming the bad apple, not the neutral parties calling out the misbehavior.

I mean evidently you do too given your need to defend this weirdo’s actions. I’m agreeing that this is bizarre behavior and positing that people defending this are falling into a trap. The issue isn’t the right wingers’ minds who are made up. I agree that they think all trans people are like this but It’s the people who are otherwise uneducated on the issue that will likely (and rightfully so) see an issue here and possibly come to a regrettable transphobic conclusion. I think we both agree that it’s best for us to ignore all these unique and rare circumstances that libsoftiktok or whoever try to spam. 

Anyone who has anything bad to say about them is a misogynist and body shamer. :michael:

3 hours ago, Kamil24 said:

This one is real, the school is 5 minutes from me. Recent article shows that the school board supports the teacher :rip:

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-halton-school-board-prepares-for-backlash-over-trans-high-school-teacher

I literally learned to put up dry-wall in that room. :rip:

Fortunately it was 16 years ago so I didn't have to learn it from this clown. Some of my neighbour's kids were in their class a few years ago though.

29 minutes ago, Communion said:

Reactionaries: "THIS is going to be what makes people say enough! THIS will cause real trans people to get fired!"

Meanwhile already happening in the real world:

“But a couple people online wouldn’t be grossed out at someone with me so I HAD to do this!”

Screaming :bibliahh: those nipples popping out, girl..... maybe try educating in college but not this

While this appears to be a completely fabricated story meant to piss people off, my 8th grade English teacher had enormous boobs, like she was probably wearing JJ cups on her bra (they were legit basketballs), and she sometimes didn't wear bras, and we could see her nipples through her shirt (I KID YOU NOT), and she never got into ****, and no student ever made any comments about it in class. Perhaps that was a bit out of place, as we were 14 years old but she was probably one of the best teachers I've ever got; super competent, understanding and polite. 

I personally find we tend to overtly sexualize bodies, when in fact, these people are just existing.  I'm curious if this person had big boobs naturally, would this make this any more okay? 

EDIT: Googled it, and it's more like Z cup actually. Holy smokes. She had humongous boobs!

Edited by jadeabove

29 minutes ago, Jagger said:

So sweep a malevolent act under the rug because it doesn't fit your narrative. Got it 

This is like saying a gay pedophile shouldn't be called out or charged just because it emboldens right wing idiots to fit it into their schema that all gay men are pedophiles. You should be shaming the bad apple, not the neutral parties calling out the misbehavior.

Very interesting you skipped over my neopronouns post. But also once again yes, ignoring bad faith stories is good actually. Do you think amplifying someone like Rachel Dolezol, even to call her bad, helped or hurt the causes she was a part of

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.