• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Ash12345

• Jagger

• Redstreak

26 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

yes but most dont walk around with see through nipples 

You can't punish a teacher for how their body looks *underneath* their clothing. If the issue were the clothes and her clothes were actually in violation of a dress code, the school would have addressed it. You know this.

Be realistic. How would *you* navigate this as the school board while also 1) not being a garbage person who doesn't care about setting negative precedent and 2) navigating legal protections over bodily autonomy?

Again, there are plenty of cis women who have breasts of similar size. And if you decide to ban any kind of prosthetics (though how do you define such without getting into things like chicken cutlets or packers), what do you do if this woman just decides to get breast implants? So women with large breast implants can get fired from teaching?

I just want people to be serious. This isn't about harm to children. This isn't about appropriateness. This is about someone who looks "strange" in that their gender presentation looks not fully male or female and so their oddity means there's a socially-acceptable level to "gawk" at them. Which is what this all really is. Gawking at someone.

Edited by Communion

this is not a transwoman this is an obvious incidence of autogynephilic MEF (masochistic emasculation fetishism) in a perverted male

the "everyone is valid!" model used to affirm trans identities is backfiring by letting in bad apples like this and excusing their exhibitionistic fetishes in a way that makes legitimate trans individuals look like jokes

Edited by Femalien

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

You can't punish a teacher for how their body looks *underneath* their clothing. If the issue were the clothes and her clothes were actually in violation of a dress code, the school would have address it. You know this.

Be realistic. How would *you* navigate this as the school board while also 1) not being a garbage person who doesn't care about setting negative precedent and 2) navigating legal protections over bodily autonomy?

Again, there are plenty of cis women who have breasts of similar size. And if you decide to ban any kind of prosthetics (though how do you define such without getting into things like chicken cutlets or packers), what do you do if this woman just decides to get breast implants? So women with large breast implants can get fired from teaching?

I just want people to be serious. This isn't about harm to children. This isn't about appropriateness. This is about someone who looks "strange" in that their gender presentation looks not fully male or female and so their oddity means there's a socially-acceptable level to "gawk" at them. Which is what this all really is. Gawking at someone. 

Why are you trying to backtrack so badly from the fact that her outfit and the prosthetics are still age inappropriate at the end of the day? Which is essentially my point. Not to ‘gawk’ 

As a school you need to make sure children feel comfortable and safe. Overly sexual presentation can actually cause harm to brains that havent been developed yet and young people? Thats why most schools don’t allow a teacher to wear this in the classroom.

This person’s gender presentation doesnt have anything to do with that. It wouldve also been wrong if a cis woman wore booty shorts with a stretched top exposing their nipples in this obtuse way. I didnt even know this was a trans person before some people in the thread pointed it out so thats irrelevant lol.

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

are still age inappropriate

Again:

10 minutes ago, Communion said:

You can't punish a teacher for how their body looks *underneath* their clothing. If the issue were the clothes and her clothes were actually in violation of a dress code, the school would have addressed it. You know this.

Please be serious for a second. Shouting "I find it inappropriate" like some kind of magic spell won't make you right nor change the reality that, if the school could have got her to change her clothes via dress code, they 100% would have already. The issue isn't the clothes. You know this and you're insulting people's intelligence by pretending otherwise. The issue is clearly how her body *looks* in said clothes but no one can actually offer a solution that would be both legal and non-bigoted than to call this person a "******* weirdo".

I can’t believe people are actually defending this :rip: 

This is extremely inappropriate whether they’re cis or trans, and has no business being in classroom. It will be impossible for many students to take her seriously and fully concentrate. :skull: 

And It is uncommon for women to naturally have breasts this large and since she chose to make hers this big when she could’ve easily gotten normal sized breasts then it is no way the same situation anyway. 

16 minutes ago, Communion said:

3 minutes ago, Communion said:

Again:

Please be serious for a second. Shouting "I find it inappropriate" like some kind of magic spell won't make you right nor change the reality that, if the school could have got her to change her clothes via dress code, they 100% would have already. The issue isn't the clothes. You know this and you're insulting people's intelligence by pretending otherwise. The issue is clearly how her body *looks* in said clothes but no one can actually offer a solution that would be both legal and non-bigoted than to call this person a "******* weirdo".

:rip: 

There is ZERO excuse for this. She can wear those breasts at home, not at work, especially when she works with minors. Clearly unacceptable. 

1 minute ago, Communion said:

Again:

? are you trolling or something. 

I specifically mentioned clothes and prosthetics (which arent part of her body btw? lol)

If a cis woman had a body like that thats normal because bodies vary and you cant control that. However this individual could make sure to at least try to slightly reserve their sexual presentation when they go to a classroom with 13 year olds. Same with a cis woman. Thats basically the core issue. Not the body. Merely just the age inappropriate clothing and the place its being worn. Its not about “finding” something inappropriate it simply is inappropriate. The see through nipples through a tight top and tight bootyshorts are so obviously a case of sexual presentation. Denying this is just being naive.

1 minute ago, CaptainMusic said:

:rip: 

Sis, all you're doing is showing that your knee-jerk reaction to gawk at someone you find odd looking would land you in hot water and see you get a school district sued for discrimination If you worked there. 

4 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

they go to a classroom with 13 year olds

High school is age 14-18. She's also a woodshop teacher (there's literally a video showing her operating a power saw in class :skull:), which she would then cite as why she has on clothing that allows movement, as opposed to formal khaki attire or a long flowing dress. Do you not remember how female gym teachers dressed in North American high schools?

Again, you're showing you can only think in highly-fueled emotion and reaction that you have someone telling you that they understand why such looks odd but that your demand they be fired has largely no legal process to it, yet are claiming I'm trolling. 

If you think you can make a legally-sound argument that could see this woman fired, then present it.

Edited by Communion

Looks like a fetish that’s being brought to the classroom and exposed in front of minors, gross :pukey:

Should be in jail 

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

Walk a mile in these prosthetic busts :clap3:

But they don't wear these shits where I'm from
I'm not hating, I'm just telling you
I'm tryna to let you know what the **** that I've been through

:clap3:

There is absolutely no way that freaks here defending this.... nowhere this is okay, especially in school filled with kids and teens, even for her own body, that's not healthy.

1 minute ago, Communion said:

High school is age 14-18. She's also a woodshop teacher (there's literally a video showing her operating a power saw in class :skull:), which she would then cite as why she has on clothing that allows movement, as opposed to formal khaki attire or a long flowing dress. Do you not remember how female gym teachers dressed in North American high schools?

Again, you're showing you can only think in highly-fueled emotion and reaction that you have someone telling you that they understand why such looks odd but that your demand they be fired has largely no legal process to it, yet are claiming I'm trolling. 

If you think you can make a legally-sound argument that could see this woman fired, then present it.

Where did i say she should be fired? :skull: I just said this is age inappropriate which for the 100th time you can navigate around it all you want… IT IS STILL age inappropriate regardless of what gender. Also not you trying to justify it by saying high-school is age 14-18 ... Judging from the kids in the videos they are definitely in 8th grade or lower. Also seriously, “clothing that allows movement” why tf would anyone need to wear booty shorts while operating a saw or wear a practically see through top. Thats just a dumb excuse. You are probably trolling me atp but ok.

Just answer this simple question. Is that outfit age appropriate for underaged teens / 13-14 year olds? Yes or no. Just curious!

Bye for now

13 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

Is that outfit age appropriate

If her clothing violated dress code, the school would have had her change clothes.

Clearly that's not the issue because if she wore lose-fitting clothes or even wore covers for the nipples, clearly people would have a problem with this because most people are angry over that this is clearly a trans woman presenting very unconventionally. You said "a prosthetic isn't part of the body" - okay, so if she got implants instead, would the whole issue go away? Would suddenly everything be fine? Would Chris Ruffo & Libs of Tik Tok not be doxxing this person?

Again, I just want you to be serious. Own up to what this is actually about. I don't think it's your intentions but it's silly to not acknowledge the intentions of the reporting. That there is no actual legal way to force this woman out of her teaching job and so the angle from conservative media is to create enough of a gawking situation where people harass this person and attack them that they quit anyway, or attack the school enough (like anti-trans protestors who have made bomb threats against schools with trans teachers) that they bribe the teacher to leave.

That even if you think this person isn't actually trans, and that they objectively look odd and inappropriate, and that they're bringing this attention on themselves and are violating a social contract - to understand the purpose of this kind of reporting is to explicitly expand the legal parameters for firing people that others *perceive* to be transgender.

Edited by Communion

9 minutes ago, Communion said:

If her clothing violated dress code, the school would have had her change clothes.

Clearly that's not the issue because if she wore lose-fitting clothes or even wore covers for the nipples, clearly people would have a problem with this because most people are angry over that this is clearly a trans woman presenting very unconventionally. You said "a prosthetic isn't part of the body" - okay, so if she got implants instead, would the whole issue go away? Would suddenly everything be fine? Would Chris Ruffo & Libs of Tik Tok not be doxxing this person?

Again, I just want you to be serious. Own up to what this is actually about. That there is no actual legal way to force this woman out of her teaching job and so the angle from conservative media is to create enough of a gawking situation where people harass this person and attack them that they quit anyway, or attack the school enough (like the anti-trans protestors who have made bomb threats against schools with trans teachers) that they bribe the teacher to leave.

A lot of word salad but no response to my question sadly :lakitu:

Also please mind to stop twisting my words. “you know what this is about” “owe up to what this is actually about” ??? . I dont know what “this is about” I said from the beginning that this is merely just age inappropriate clothing and presentation. You have continuously been twisting my words and paint this as something it wasnt. I talked about her obtuse clothing and sexual presentation that is age inappropriate for school settings, luckily many agree in this thread. You keep saying that i need to “owe up to the fact” that im mad a trans person is dressing a certain way which… its not about that. I said no matter what gender this individual is, the sexual presentation and clothing remains age inappropriate.

Seriously if you debate you cant just continuously do a straw man on somebody. And if that school allows this then the protocol is wrong and should be altered. 

Now attempt 2.0

Do you think that outfit is age appropriate for 13/14 year old underaged children? Yes or no?

Bye for now 

Edited by KatyPrismSpirit

12 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

no response to my question sadly 

You got your response. You're trying to push a fallacy that wants me to answer whether *I* find it inappropriate or not, but I'm not the school board, and what I think of this person's clothes is not grounds to fire them.

I'm confused as to what you think a "strawman" is because you're explicitly being told that the actual issue - as presented by those reporting on it - is x, and not y that you seem concerned about, and that you're being tricked by conservative media, to which you can only respond with "don't misrepresent MY opinion!". Sis, no one cares about your opinion - that's the whole point. That your focus on getting people to agree if it's inappropriate or not is distracting you from this forced controversy by right-wing media giants who think being LGBT make someone a pedophile. :skull:

My opinion on if it is inappropriate or not is "such is irrelevant" because of the real reason why it's being reported on; and people are trying to be kind enough to gently show you such a reality, and yet you're still like, for some reason, in shock and awe that people aren't joining you in going "you HAVE to admit this is wrong!!!". :skull:

MULTIPLE people have asked it already and yet no one has responded so again - what would you have the school board do that is both legal and ethical and which would apparently satiate the right-wing mob online?

Edited by Communion

That one disgusting user literally defending displaying a very clear fetish in front of children :rip: genocide denier AND a pedophile. Like this is a ******* fetish please be honest with yourself

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.