Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

What time does Ed Sheeran take the stage?

Featured Replies

Hey, everybody. Since Ed Sheeran couldn't sell out his third Munich concert, I got a ticket for a very discounted price.

 

The ticket says it will begin at 18.00 / 6 pm but I know these times are not always not true. Does anybody know what time he is on the stage? I am in the office so I would like to go home and leave my stuff first but I don't know if I can make it on time.

 

This tour doesn't have a thread so :gaycat2:

Hi!

I saw him in London couple of weeks ago and he went on stage at 20:15 local time :) 

  • Author
12 minutes ago, Fire Bomb said:

Hi!

I saw him in London couple of weeks ago and he went on stage at 20:15 local time :) 

Thank you :hug:

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Just don't go sweetcheeks...

I am not a fan at all but I wanted to see the stage production etc. This will be last stadium concert of the summer and I am not ready to let it go. :jonny:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.