too bad she already filmed MV's for Midnight Rain & Karma :'( 

:eek:where did u hear this from

35 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

singles for this album need to be

3) midnight rain

4) karma 

5) YOYOK

6) snow at the beach

some swifties need to got out of the 1989 mentality, we don't need an era with 4 #1 singles and 5 smash hits, we really don't need it. Having a huge hit like anti hero at the 10th album plus a probably second solid hit with LH and a third with MR is already a gift. We don't need an overexposure again, she don't have to proof anymore she can be the biggest thing in the pop scene, we already saw it. Then when the next album will drop because of that as for Reputation you're gonna cry. Taylor canìt hold at this point of her career two consecutive pop albums with 5 smash hits, that's all and deal with it.

Now we need good singles choice to make the album holding good and in the long terms. I think the singles in my list are the best choices to make people feel they're not something they have already listened from her. Midnight rain is about her being the villain (similar to anti hero but this time related to a love affair, something fresh from her). Karma sounds really different from her pop singles until now and can be enjoyed even for an european listener doesn't kwow her and never felt her music. You're on you own kid is similar to anti hero, really inspired by 90s indie rock ala Beck and the theme of being a loser it's really universal.

Snow at the beach could be a good choice not to smash but great choice to sell the album, also a lot of GP didn't listen to folklore or evermore so the indie pop sound can sound fresh to their ears.

I agree the 3rd to 5th single choices, but the 6th single choice to me should be WCS/bigger than the whole sky/the great war (they are fan fav from the 3am tracks)

Plus she can consider to release hits different into all streaming platform, re-release midnights as the 21 SLEEPLESS NIGHTS EDITION like how dua did for her 1st 2 albums, once the us leg of the eras tour ends

Edited by wsurferwayne

3 minutes ago, mael said:

evermore

folklore

red

speak now

midnights

fearless

lover

mixtape

and in that order.

uNAW0zz.gif

You were extremely close to the truth

evermore

Speak Now

folklore

Red

Midnights

Fearless

Lover

Debut

uNAW0zz.gif

4 minutes ago, terrorblade said:

:eek:where did u hear this from

my ass :toofunny3: i was just speculating based on her tweet n 

7 minutes ago, mael said:

evermore

folklore

red

speak now

midnights

fearless

lover

mixtape

and in that order.

uNAW0zz.gif

It's the way She went from vomiting out two of Her worst albums since debut to serving me 2 of Her best back to back.

xU5cQge.gif

(and then stagnates afterward)

Edited by mael

Right? Imagine releasing Reputation hinting u might have no talent, then Lover proving u have no talent, 

then Folklore surprise drops, grabs u by the throat, and spits talent on your face 

xU5cQge.gif

The way Folklore only had 1 bad song, The Lakes, which was excusable considering who produced it

spit.gif

The Maroon slander is even more heinous than the Dear John slander a few days ago :gaycat6:

Y'all have lost your damn minds :biblio:

No one is saying MEHroon SUCKS, it's just... there, existing in Her discography. 

It's serving stagnation, like most of MIDnights.

1A2N0pD.gif

10 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

The Maroon slander is even more heinous than the Dear John slander a few days ago :gaycat6:

Y'all have lost your damn minds :biblio:

we need the SN TV announcement like NOW

30 minutes ago, wsurferwayne said:

I agree the 3rd to 5th single choices, but the 6th single choice to me should be WCS/bigger than the whole sky/the great war (they are fan fav from the 3am tracks)

Plus she can consider to release hits different into all streaming platform, re-release midnights as the 21 SLEEPLESS NIGHTS EDITION like how dua did for her 1st 2 albums, once the us leg of the eras tour ends

no radio appeal at all for any 3AM edition song in my opninion. 

Edited by vale9001

29 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Right? Imagine releasing Reputation hinting u might have no talent, then Lover proving u have no talent, 

then Folklore surprise drops, grabs u by the throat, and spits talent on your face 

xU5cQge.gif

The way Folklore only had 1 bad song, The Lakes, which was excusable considering who produced it

spit.gif

Can you at least write hot takes that have sense?. Antonoff solo produced a lot of other songs in the album

Edited by vale9001

By the way Taylor has never made a song like anti hero or LH or Midnight Rain. For structure, themes and sound.

It's more stagnation Folklore with Cardigan, exile, the one... just narrative pop love songs she already done 1000 times before, what is new is the indish production, and not even that much cause that acoustic sound it's not that new for her before that.

Betty is just another country song about teenage love etc.. 

Let's not talk about Evermore, the most hated songs by her fans like closure are probably the most fresh things. Champagne problems could have been on everything by her from red (or even speak now). Dessner makes a more sophisticated and mature production to every song but they are pure already made Taylor Swift songs. Like are the songs from 3AM version and with no surprise they all have already aged and they are just deluxe for a reason. Imagine an entire album made like that. Or you really goo deeper and experimental with the production or her songs with dessner just sound flat acoustic song with some tricks here and there to make them feel particular and quality songs, but when you got familiar the tricks they are just ...well good to be tracks from 15 to 20 from an album, not strong solo material. Track 19 the only very good track.  Karma >>> every other 3AM song. 

Edited by vale9001

probability-mutually-exclusive.png

It does not surprise me that TalentOff stans are both deaf & dumb!

1A2N0pD.gif

7 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

probability-mutually-exclusive.png

It does not surprise me that TalentOff stans are both deaf & dumb!

1A2N0pD.gif

Ok Now go to listen that Avril lavigne 2008 scrap called better than revenge and tell your ears is better than Anti hero and deserves to be a single but it's not  gonna be it because of capitalism and what ever casual words you put near to others to make a sentence. 

Edited by vale9001

Bad Bunny returns to #1 on Spotify Top Artists. He is too strong on Saturdays, maybe next one Taylor can catch him if he keeps declining.

26 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

Bad Bunny returns to #1 on Spotify Top Artists. He is too strong on Saturdays, maybe next one Taylor can catch him if he keeps declining.

he was above her for only 3 days of the past 14 (2 weeks) and the first time since last saturday, she had a lead on him in the past 6 days by ~20M, he probably did more than her by less than 3M yesterday... he will beat her by a hair for this month, but by looking at the current pattern she will probably reclaim the throne next month.

37 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

he was above her for only 3 days of the past 14 (2 weeks) and the first time since last saturday, she had a lead on him in the past 6 days by ~20M, he probably did more than her by less than 3M yesterday... he will beat her by a hair for this month, but by looking at the current pattern she will probably reclaim the throne next month.

Yes, if he doesn't release an album this year the Most Streamed Artist of the year spot looks good.

I guess SNL making a joke over Swifties is all it takes now for haters to get their life. I swear the way this forum is PRESSED over her success is truly fascinating to witness :toofunny3:

15 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I guess SNL making a joke over Swifties is all it takes now for haters to get their life. I swear the way this forum is PRESSED over her success is truly fascinating to witness :toofunny3:

What did they say? I can't watch the video in my country.

Yeah bit worse Spotify update than I was expecting. Seems like the party songs rose even more than they usually do on Saturdays.

Blank Space re-entered US Spotify for the first time in a while.

Not much left from the video boost. The 7 Midnights songs still charting on US Spotify are up 4% vs last Saturday.

(The 10 songs from SOS are down 11.5%. So that's something)