• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

Midnights is an album you won't get on first listen bc of the intricacy like even the plural nature of the title is not conventional... in a way it's so lyrically intricate and borderline nonsensical that it becomes Taylor's best work  because it goes out of the box

I really grew to love this album as much as Folklore

:clap3:

Midnight Rain and Vigilante **** are dreadful

Good decision for her putting Question in the middle to balance them out

2 minutes ago, Safe&Sound said:

Midnight Rain and Vigilante **** are dreadful

Good decision for her putting Question in the middle to balance them out

Imagine hating on Midnight GOD and praising queef on the same sentence :deadbanana4: the nicki avi explains it all

Why do people want Hits Difference? That abomination better stay locked up as a target track :deadbanana4: Twitter swifties claim by their lives that it will smash when she releases it in Spotify :bibliahh:

When nobody's here I need to assist Maroon slander, it sounds like a Taylor parody song. Lyrics do hit sometimes though.

The Archer - Maroon - Questions...? 

The trinity of AI generated sounding music

littlebodybigheart

the standard album genuinely doesn’t have a track that i don’t like. paris, however…

When Hits Different pull a Dark Horse on Lavender Haze, then what?

37 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

When Hits Different pull a Dark Horse on Lavender Haze, then what?

a DREAM, a literal DREAM

too bad she already filmed MV's for Midnight Rain & Karma :'( 

singles fo this album need to be

3) midnight rain

4) karma 

5) YOYOK

6) snow at the beach

some swifties need to got out of the 1989 mentality, we don't need an era with 4 #1 singles and 5 smash hits, we really don't need it. Having a huge hit like anti hero at the 10th album plus a probably second solid hit with LH and a third with MR is already a gift. We don't need an overexposure again, she don't have to proof anymore she can be the biggest thing in the pop scene, we already saw it. Then when the next album will drop because of that as for Reputation you're gonna cry. Taylor canìt hold at this point of her career two consecutive pop albums with 5 smash hits, that's all and deal with it.

Now we need good singles choice to make the album holding good and in the long terms. I think the singles in my list are the best choices to make people feel they're not something they have already listened from her. Midnight rain is about her being the villain (similar to anti hero but this time related to a love affair, something fresh from her). Karma sounds really different from her pop singles until now and can be enjoyed even for an european listener doesn't kwow her and never felt her music. You're on you own kid is similar to anti hero, really inspired by 90s indie rock ala Beck and the theme of being a loser it's really universal.

Snow at the beach could be a good choice not to smash but great choice to sell the album, also a lot of GP didn't listen to folklore or evermore so the indie pop sound can sound fresh to their ears.

Edited by vale9001

25 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

a DREAM, a literal DREAM

too bad she already filmed MV's for Midnight Rain & Karma :'( 

You wish. The next MV will be for Enchanted TV.

9 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

You wish. The next MV will be for Enchanted TV.

Not when she confirmed there are more videos from Midnights :fan:

Enchanted is one of her most overRATed sings

It's in the middle of Peak Low, & Superman > Enchanted

oMkD2XW.png

Sparks Fly TV is coming tho, & if she had any balls, Better Than Revenge 

But we know Miss Anti-FAT, is too capitalistic to risk that. 

oMkD2XW.png

5 minutes ago, MardinBeksloy said:

Not when she confirmed there are more videos from Midnights :fan:

She left the door opened to create chaos.

Yeah, Maroon is very "already there, done that".

vbslJCr.gif

Edited by mael

Can't wait for miss thing to ruin TV another T10 song of hers :allears:

I wonder what she'll be doing for Self Titled tho, she's obviously saving that for last. 

And i think she's going to make it more of a "Self Titled" album than ever before. 

Her name has too much power to not make "Taylor Swift (Taylor's Version)" a cultural phenomenon 

:jonny5:

When She reworks every track from mixtape, giving them new lyrics and a modern production to match 

vbslJCr.gif

Edited by mael

It's always the Peak Low and Puta stans who have the most elitist, arrogant and wrong takes too 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, mael said:

Yeah, Maroon is very "already there, done that".

vbslJCr.gif

I really like Maroon but I have to agree with that. It's just classic Taylor song.

Hits Different is so good. Gives 90s Sheryl Crow meets The Very First Night. Don't understand the hate.