• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

46 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yeah bit worse Spotify update than I was expecting. Seems like the party songs rose even more than they usually do on Saturdays.

Blank Space re-entered US Spotify for the first time in a while.

Not much left from the video boost. The 7 Midnights songs still charting on US Spotify are up 4% vs last Saturday.

(The 10 songs from SOS are down 11.5%. So that's something)

Didn’t you say something about maybe closing the gap with SOS the other day? (Correct me if I’m wrong lol)

Do you think it’s possible :giraffe: I mean I doubt she’ll return to #1 unless we get CDs and / or tour boost is big and the #1 is still relatively low in units. But I just need them to get back to doing similar units every week so that Midnights’ #1 spot on the YEC is re-guaranteed :jonny6:

1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Didn’t you say something about maybe closing the gap with SOS the other day? (Correct me if I’m wrong lol)

Do you think it’s possible :giraffe: I mean I doubt she’ll return to #1 unless we get CDs and / or tour boost is big and the #1 is still relatively low in units. But I just need them to get back to doing similar units every week so that Midnights’ #1 spot on the YEC is re-guaranteed :jonny6:

Yeah YEC #1 is maily why I am looking at the SOS numbers still. The gap should certainly be a lot smaller this week than the ~40k it has been in recent weeks.

And I do think there maybe is a chance to return to #1 around tour start. In a week without new releases and if SOS maybe stops being insane. Just a bit. 

I dont think we will ever get 3 AM phyiscals. So :coffee:

not the Maroon and reputation slander :rip: rep is probably one of her best romantic albums and and it's definitely ate Midnights and Lover with no crumbs left :coffee2:

Also, Maroon is a great track 2, bc it's so overwhelming and it let you dive deep into the album :giraffe: 

5 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Yeah YEC #1 is maily why I am looking at the SOS numbers still. The gap should certainly be a lot smaller this week than the ~40k it has been in recent weeks.

And I do think there maybe is a chance to return to #1 around tour start. In a week without new releases and if SOS maybe stops being insane. Just a bit. 

I dont think we will ever get 3 AM phyiscals. So :coffee:

I don’t think we’re getting them either :noparty: 

Pretty dumb move since CDs are super cheap and easy to produce, and would sell a bunch for sure. Vinyls I get though… 

And no sign of SNTV around the corner either. I’d get not doing too much at once if she announced it and the pre-orders already, but… :rip: 

I'm starting to wonder IF she'll pull a Red TV and announce SNTV soon but only release it around Q3/Q4? I'm pretty sure she's gonna milk it hard tbh especially since it's gonna feel like a new album to many new markets unlike FTV which came and went quickly. :skull: But it also makes more sense to me to release it before the tour starts / mid tour. Idk.

And I don't think #1 YEC is in danger yet because I still believe the 3AM physicals are coming + her tour boost will be big

Since Midnights era is over LH video is out, there's no reason not to announce SN TV at this point. If the announcement doesn't come this week.....

Regarding YEC #1 the tour boost will be extremely cute but then again SOS deluxe is also coming so,,,, :monkey:

5 minutes ago, enchanted0 said:

Since Midnights era is over LH video is out, there's no reason not to announce SN TV at this point. If the announcement doesn't come this week.....

Regarding YEC #1 the tour boost will be extremely cute but then again SOS deluxe is also coming so,,,, :monkey:

SOS also doesnt have physicals yet and CTRL sold pretty well

Edited by simmnfierzig

15 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I'm starting to wonder IF she'll pull a Red TV and announce SNTV soon but only release it around Q3/Q4? I'm pretty sure she's gonna milk it hard tbh especially since it's gonna feel like a new album to many new markets unlike FTV which came and went quickly. :skull: But it also makes more sense to me to release it before the tour starts / mid tour. Idk.

And I don't think #1 YEC is in danger yet because I still believe the 3AM physicals are coming + her tour boost will be big

Personally think we are getting two rerecordings this year for sure — SNTV and 1989TV. I would assume Spring for the former and late Summer/early Autumn for the latter. I think she should announce them like a month or 5-6 weeks in advance, plenty of time to collect preorders with her hype and demand rn but no excruciating wait time. Assuming that’s possible and still have vinyls first week, not sure about that. 

I also think she wants to knock out two more now for sure bc I’m 99% convinced we will get TS11 in 2024 with how she has made it very clear she is still writing constantly and is happy releasing very often, it would provide another break before the last two as well

Edited by Holiest Dreams

1 minute ago, Holiest Dreams said:

Personally think we are getting two rerecordings this year for sure — SNTV and 1989TV. I would assume Spring for the former and late Summer/early Autumn for the latter. I think she should announce them like a month or 5-6 weeks in advance, plenty of time to collect preorders but no extricating wait time. Assuming that’s possible and still have vinyls first week, not sure about that. 

I also think she wants to knock out two more now for sure bc I’m 99% convinced we will get TS11 in 2024 with how she has made it very clear she is still writing constantly and is happy releasing very often, it would provide another break before the last two as well

The poor vinyl factories whew. She should have her own at this rate nn. :gaycat7: I was initially thinking SNTV + Debut TV this year because I feel like 1989TV should come out during an "off year" especially since Midnights would still be smashing by that time, and its international dates will boost it even more. But I don't really mind what's next, I'm personally just perched the SNTV and maybe the vault songs from 1989/rep.

TS11 in 2024 would be wild honestly. Wouldn't she be on the Midnights Tour still? :gaycat6:

Do you really think someone like Taylor, with such a collector fanbase, won't release the physical version of 3AM version?. They're gonna be only digital for forever?. It's defenitely coming. 

Right now i'm feeling like only Speak now tv this year and 1989 next spring summer. So probably 3AM version physical in the fall. 

Edited by vale9001

Also if Sza makes a new release with new tracks probably taylor will make the same so 3AM version plus a couple of new tracks :ducky:

Edited by vale9001

1 minute ago, vale9001 said:

Also if Sza make a new release with new tracks probably taylor will make the same so 3AM version plus a couple of new tracks :ducky:

Midnights (5AM Version) [Aaron's Version]

#1 YEC with a 2M units lead

Diamond in 2024

:duca: 

12 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Midnights (5AM Version) [Aaron's Version]

#1 YEC with a 2M units lead

Diamond in 2024

:duca: 

Honestly it's something artists should use more as strategy. Nowadays we have too much people making 2 albums for year and then the follow up has 5 good songs anf then it's all fillers..i mean the weeknd could just have added some new song to after hours for example in my opinion. Or ariana to thank you next. 

in the itunes era de deluxe editions were something really common, lately the only one who made it's Dua lipa if i not forgot someone. 

If taylor has the tours and can't make a full new album a deluxe edition with just some new song could be a good idea. 

Edited by vale9001

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Honestly it's something artists should use more as strategy. Nowadays we have too much people making 2 albums for year and then the follow up has 5 good songs anf then it's all fillers..i mean the weeknd could just have added some new song to after hours for example in my opinion. Or ariana to thank you next. 

in the itunes era de deluxe editions were something really common, lately the only one who made it's Dua lipa if i not forgot someone. 

If taylor has the tours and can make a full new album a deluxe edition with just some new song could be a good idea. 

She never stops writing/recording so she's definitely sitting on some rough demos and concepts now yeah. I wouldn't really mind a Midnights re-release with 5? new strong tracks honestly. :duca: Would be much better than releasing a similar pop album next. And I really doubt TS11 is going to be Poplor again. hopefully

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

She never stops writing/recording so she's definitely sitting on some rough demos and concepts now yeah. I wouldn't really mind a Midnights re-release with 5? new strong tracks honestly. :duca: Would be much better than releasing a similar pop album next. And I really doubt TS11 is going to be Poplor again. hopefully

we know there are more songs, didn't the 1975 singer said they wrote something in her last session for midnights?. So she doesn't even need to write I guess, it's already there.

13 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

we know there are more songs, didn't the 1975 singer said they wrote something in her last session for midnights?. So she doesn't even need to write I guess, it's already there.

Well at the rate things are going with Matty Healy I don't think she'll be releasing those any time soon :gaycat6:

25 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

I want more songs but not the Matty ones :eli: I was so happy when we learned that they didnt make the cut :eli: 

27 minutes ago, wastedpotential said:

Well at the rate things are going with Matty Healy I don't think she'll be releasing those any time soon :gaycat6:

what's happening?. 

49 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

what's happening?. 

Just now, wastedpotential said:

ah ok, something the 0.0001 of humanity is aware of :cupid:

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

ah ok, something the 0.0001 of humanity is aware of :cupid:

I'm sure if Taylor threw her name behind him and released a version of Midnights with him closely attached, it would become a much more relevant topic :gaycat6: