• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

I really really want a Grammys performance of Lavender Haze but would she be able to perform it or something else from Midnights if she’s not nominated for it this year?

8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I really really want a Grammys performance of Lavender Haze but would she be able to perform it or something else from Midnights if she’s not nominated for it this year?

Of course she is able but why would she? She is clearly saving the performances for the Tour and that'd imply she has to attend and I don't think she wants to.

Good updates on spotify yesterday. Probably 18 M total streams. 

LH #21 on Us spotify. Anti hero again at 4M daily global. LH 2M. 

Edited by vale9001

I can’t believe how hard anti hero is still smashing :deadbanana4: at this rate it will hit 4M again next week :deadbanana4:

It's also higher than last week on Us AM. I told a new video would have been a good thing also for AH hold. 

Everytime She announce/ promote a thing people explore again all her catalog/ project 

Edited by vale9001

1 hour ago, Michael196 said:

Hope this continues and isn’t just a one time thing…

21 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Good updates on spotify yesterday. Probably 18 M total streams. 

LH #21 on Us spotify. Anti hero again at 4M daily global. LH 2M. 

Great. This goes to show that all the era needed to "rebound" was for Taylor to do something. Perfect timing. 

I hope the radio update for LH will continue like this and that it's not just a fluke. 

Edited by Klein

400k boost for LH is great, I expected less. The songs US:WW ratio is a bit local'd too (because its global playlisting is meh) so that will help on the Hot 100 nnn

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

400k boost for LH is great, I expected less. The songs US:WW ratio is a bit local'd too (because its global playlisting is meh) so that will help on the Hot 100 nnn

yup taylor and her team should have done better playlisting for LH on TTH!!!!

Edited by wsurferwayne

Curious to see how much this helps close to gap on the BB200 next week. Of course we have to see how it holds up.

SOS has kinda tanked a bit last few days (compared to the previous weeks crazy stability).

New releases we also have a few, but I dont think anyone challenging Midnights. Lil Yachty's album is #1 on Apple Music US though

Great. Hope it helps to keep the album at +10M until the Tour begins.

3 hours ago, simmnfierzig said:

Curious to see how much this helps close to gap on the BB200 next week. Of course we have to see how it holds up.

SOS has kinda tanked a bit last few days (compared to the previous weeks crazy stability).

New releases we also have a few, but I dont think anyone challenging Midnights. Lil Yachty's album is #1 on Apple Music US though

Lil Yachty only has 4 songs in the US Top 100 though (one at #12, the other three out of the Top 40). And slightly worse on Spotify of course. I don't think he'll do great numbers.

6 hours ago, LiamVillain said:

5 hours ago, Holiest Dreams said:

yep it was this @youreyesgocold :giraffe: 

Thanks cisternssss. It’s still hilar that she had to be “urged” towards AH. Of the three tracks with visuals it just screams obvious lead to me. You could debate for LH too, but I think AH summarizes the album better, and LH doesn’t really have a “statement” other than being an amazing bop, which isn’t really Taylor’s mission with leads. 

I was at the gym earlier and I went to the stretching class. During stretching, the coach plays his own playlist and this time, willow and this is me trying were added to it. I was so surprised to hear these two. 

(I'm French btw, Blondie is slowly but surely conquering the territory :eli:

Anti-Hero certified Gold in Greece. 10th certification for the song thus far, the most she's had since Lover (also 10) and ME! (13 total).

The way Spotify keeps playing me the standard edition songs when I randomly play music :biblio: I only play the 3AM edition but no, they keep spamming me the standard edition and ******* up my scrobbles :biblio:

Midnights falling out of the top 2 of the BB200 next week for the first time :chick3:

It was such an amazing streak :chick3:

Some random K-Pop EP selling 100k pure

4 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

Midnights falling out of the top 2 of the BB200 next week for the first time :chick3:

It'll be back next week for sure, though :gaycat4:

Her best performing album on the BB200 since 1989 did that :cm:

31 minutes ago, simmnfierzig said:

We don't care about weeks in the top 2 as much as weeks in the top 10 :giraffe:

Already passed evermore and puta and will tie Peak Now with this week

Anti hero is #4 on the HDD streaming songs more than 3 months in. Yes that’s a smash your honor

14 minutes ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

Anti hero is #4 on the HDD streaming songs more than 3 months in. Yes that’s a smash your honor

I still get a little rush of serotonin when it starts playing on the radio this far after release, especially when considering that it was a multi-format #1 smash months after release. It's been such a long time since Taylor had a hit like this :jonny5:

Still want YOYOK as a single but guessing that will never happen :gaycat7: