Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

Also seems like the drop on radios for Anti hero is now more stable and it could stabilize in the top 10- top 15 for a decent amount of time.

Edited by vale9001

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

18 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Also seems like the drop on radios for Anti hero is now more stable and it could stabilize in the top 10- top 15 for a decent amount of time.

If I'm not mistaken, Anti-Hero will go recurrent as soon as it falls out of the top 10 on pop, but the points will still count for the H100, which should help its longevity there. 

4 hours ago, 1989 said:

Reminder that Maroon is one of her best songs of all time :gaycat4:

I listen to it daily. It’s sooooo good

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

If I'm not mistaken, Anti-Hero will go recurrent as soon as it falls out of the top 10 on pop, but the points will still count for the H100, which should help its longevity there. 

Only after 20 weeks. March 17th I think? After the full 21st week 

Edited by simmnfierzig

13 hours ago, Squall said:

folklore is still pulling 15k+

If she sells all the LPSS vinyl, she's doing 90k+

Could be enough for a #1 on a weak week, even though it seems unlikely with Morgan + potential new releases

This might be a stupid question, but what are the chances she releases the LPSS on CD that week as well? 

Obviously the LPSS vinyl is a RSD exclusive VINYL, but does that stop her from selling a CD version from her website? Anyone who wants the vinyl would still need to go to a record store to get it. Just a thought… 

4 hours ago, Squall said:

Didn’t they count LPSS’ streams with folklore? 

It’s a bit of a different situation that the Lover in Paris vinyl. Those live versions are not part of the Lover album on any format. For LPSS, it’s actually part of the digital Folklore studio album. All the studio versions are there with the live versions tacked on at the end. 

Will be very interesting to see how BB decides to count it. 

What she should have done; I have a vinyl version of Fun’s “Some Nights” that includes a CD. She could have included the CD of the studio version of Folklore with the vinyl. Then as a whole it matches the streaming version and can all be counted as 1.

So weird. Didn't they deliver them all? If they combined them with the original album it makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Baby_boy09 said:

This might be a stupid question, but what are the chances she releases the LPSS on CD that week as well? 

Obviously the LPSS vinyl is a RSD exclusive VINYL, but does that stop her from selling a CD version from her website? Anyone who wants the vinyl would still need to go to a record store to get it. Just a thought… 

I don't believe that there's any exclusivity agreement type of arrangement that would prevent her from also releasing a CD version and then going #1 relatively easily even if the original Folklore versions don't count - unless there's surprise competition that we don't know about or Morgan ends up having absolutely insane longevity. There's also plenty of time to get some CDs pressed and ready to ship by then since it doesn't take anywhere near as long to produce them as vinyl copies.

You assume I'm fine, but what would you do if I... (I.....)

Best Sailor Moon Transformation Gif GIFs | Gfycat

Break free and leave us in ruins,

Took this dagger in me and removed it,

gained the weight of you then lose it,

believe me could do it. 

5 hours ago, Baby_boy09 said:

It’s a bit of a different situation that the Lover in Paris vinyl. Those live versions are not part of the Lover album on any format. For LPSS, it’s actually part of the digital Folklore studio album. All the studio versions are there with the live versions tacked on at the end. 

Will be very interesting to see how BB decides to count it. 

What she should have done; I have a vinyl version of Fun’s “Some Nights” that includes a CD. She could have included the CD of the studio version of Folklore with the vinyl. Then as a whole it matches the streaming version and can all be counted as 1.

I agree but if Billboard included LPSS's streams in folklore, I don't see how they're going to justify counting the vinyl as a different release :skull: 

4 hours ago, Bonicap said:

So weird. Didn't they deliver them all? If they combined them with the original album it makes no sense.

I just got mine today, it shipped out Friday. That would count towards next weeks chart I believe, not the one that came out yesterday. But I’m not sure when the majority of them shipped 

6 hours ago, Finkypop said:

Lavender Haze is finally slaying radio omg :WAP: keeps climbing on callouts too. I hope it continues 

How so?

Source?

I need You Are In Love TV to serve upgraded vocals so that "you're in LOOOOVE" part at 3:29 is more supported because it's always bothered me. Still a 10/10 song however.

VeniceBeach

On 10/17/2022 at 9:58 AM, Ms. Togekiss said:

it will do 850k at most, but most likely it will end up being 750k or lower

Some of us going as low as even 650k :rip:

In this exactly week they released Wonderland on Itunes back in feb 2015.

Let's see when the time for Hits Different will come :cupid:

Edited by vale9001

47 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Some of us going as low as even 650k :rip:

Little did we know she was going to do 1M more than that :rip:

I remember when everyone thought 1M would be the absolute ceiling. :redface:

8 minutes ago, Klein said:

We were low-balling so hard that we were blown out of the water when the actual predictions came out :deadbanana4:

Haven't touched the album in a week, what went wrong?

MqeY6ML.thumb.png.9f1fe9237500980e06277e

Edited by mael

31 minutes ago, Klein said:

I remember I kept saying since the day of announcement that 1M was on lock and no one would agree, but who knew 1.6M would be the final number :gaycat4:

Edited by Holiest Dreams

47 minutes ago, Holiest Dreams said:

I remember I kept saying since the day of announcement that 1M was on lock and no one would agree, but who knew 1.6M would be the final number :gaycat4:

I am from those who thought 1M would be the absolute maximum. It was nice to be proven wrong though :gaycat4: