• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Soobin

• thatsmydemi

• Freakshowvato

• ronald

46 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

No one cares about how this performs. She's still gonna serve.

Because her team isn't doing anything other than booking Jimmy Kimmel or Fallon :toofunny3:

Another song where She is the victim again. Poor Demi. :zzz:

Edited by pierreleswiftie

7 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Another song where She is the victim again. Poor Demi. :zzz:

Taylor teas 

12 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

Taylor teas 

Taylor has a stable life and doesn't go to rehab every year.:zzz:

Edited by pierreleswiftie

1 minute ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Taylor has a stable life and doesn't got to rehab every year.:zzz:

Unnecessary. 

24 minutes ago, pierreleswiftie said:

And still plays the victim :zzz:

11 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

And still plays the victim :zzz:

34 minutes ago, Lyrical Liar said:

Unnecessary. 

spacer.png

29 minutes ago, Simple said:

I didn't like a single snippet from the album 

Don't judge the snippets if you haven't heard the final product. Or try listening to someone else? :loud:

2 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

No one cares about how this performs. She's still gonna serve.

Because her team isn't doing anything other than booking Jimmy Kimmel or Fallon :toofunny3:

Please tell me what else she can do right now. No one is booking her to perform at award shows or she refuses because her popularity has dipped and Gen Z singers and rappers have taken over

8 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

Please tell me what else she can do right now. No one is booking her to perform at award shows or she refuses because her popularity has dipped and Gen Z singers and rappers have taken over

C'mon, there are unknown artists on TTH. There is no way Demi Lovato can't have a song on the second half of that playlist. 

There aren't many awards shows right now anyway, awards season goes from Q4 to Q1 but for that reason they should push the song either on radio or Spotify. 

Her label refuses to push any song that is not a tiktok hit. That's what's happening and since Demi doesn't seem to care, she's fine with it. 

1 hour ago, pierreleswiftie said:

Dragging someone’s mental/abuse problems should get you permabanned, esp. in a petty lil quip like this :rip: 

don’t even care about Demi but you are dead wrong freak!

1 hour ago, thatsmydemi said:

C'mon, there are unknown artists on TTH. There is no way Demi Lovato can't have a song on the second half of that playlist. 

There aren't many awards shows right now anyway, awards season goes from Q4 to Q1 but for that reason they should push the song either on radio or Spotify. 

Her label refuses to push any song that is not a tiktok hit. That's what's happening and since Demi doesn't seem to care, she's fine with it. 

You think someone being featured on a playlist will magically gain them more popularity?

VMAs is in a couple weeks.

and from the looks of it, she’s doing more music videos for this album cycle than she has with any album since DEMI.

please tell me there’s no promo tho

Edited by phreshprince

Why are the obsessed Demi haters and swifties running in here? I can't imagine caring about any artist's snippets if I am not a fan of that artist. Weird behavior

1. At the end of the day, Demi is selling thousands of records, Demi is getting 1B streams on Spotify a year without doing much and without the label investing in playlisting (that's millions in royalties, especially with Apple Music making similar as well). DWTDTAOSO sold 100K first week globally in pure copies, which is good in today's climate and more than 1M dollars in gross revenue in one week. 

2. Demi is still a relevant celebrity, even if the latest pop rock singles are not streaming hits. Demi will be fine. The album performance matters more than the singles.

3. The music is what matters, and based on the Discord previews, I can promise you this will be one of the strongest albums of 2022. This album is insanely strong and Demi continues to be impressive as an artist.

25 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

and from the looks of it, she’s doing more music videos for this album cycle than she has with any album since DEMI.

Too bad no one watches music videos anymore unless you're a Kpop or Latin artist

It's her music not the blink era

The quality this era >>

Can't wait for Friday :duca:

I see irrelevant people booking award shows ALL THE TIME these days, if Demi wanted to book an award show, Demi could. Award shows know that Demi is a big celebrity to both locals and stan culture and would get a lot of people talking as usual. I hope Demi performs at the VMAs but the only thing is Demi has an arena tour in Brazil 2 days after it, might not be feasible.

Anyway I doubt this is a single b/c City of Angels and Eat Me were already teased as singles and rumored to have music videos. The next obvious singles would be Freak and Come Together.

45 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

You think someone being featured on a playlist will magically gain them more popularity?

VMAs is in a couple weeks.

You're telling me they're not popular, I'm telling you they are popular enough to be, at least, in the second half of that list. That won't make them gain popularity BUT that would help with streams which is better than nothing. 

There is ZERO push on Spotify as of right now and it has not even been a month since they dropped their latest single. Same goes for radio. 

What's the point of releasing music videos in 2022 if the song's gonna be ignored in every other metric? YouTube is almost dead right now for Western artists.

I mean, yeah, it's cool for us fans because they are giving us content, but other than that it's useless because hype won't go further than a week. Will a 29 music video suddenly dropping on August 19 make the album sell like crazy? Will it make 29 even chart without radio and good playlisting? The answer is no unless some viral **** happens suddenly. 

Also one moment you seem to be complaining about the lack of promo and the next post you're telling me a music video is enough promo. Make up your mind. :rip:

Edited by thatsmydemi

4 hours ago, pierreleswiftie said:

your life is otherwise :zzz: don't worry about demi

1 hour ago, LosingHimWasBlue said:

Another bubbling under chart for her.
Yay. :campfire:

Another edgy opinion yay :campfire:

5 hours ago, pierreleswiftie said:

this is SUCH a disgusting thing to say

you sound like a psychopath. Maybe rehab would do you some good -- i highly recommend it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.