Remains

ddddynamite

The popular word today on ATRL is Remains.

Let's appreciate this bop from Zola Jesus :clap3:

:katie2:

Post your favorite songs containing the word :thing:

when i die i want my remains to be boiled by azealia

5 minutes ago, May said:

when i die i want my remains to be boiled by azealia

Never be afraid to dream :clap3:

I love remains.  When I was little I used to roam in the old cemetery in hopes of finding bones.  I collected a few, but my family did not understand my passion.  They were just bones.  We all have bones.  Anyway, I had to stop.  A few years back, my friend gave me a skull he found near the river.  It is now sitting on my bookshelf.  I painted it black. This treasure has reignited my interest, but security around the cemetery is tighter now.

13 minutes ago, Kavish said:

I love remains.  When I was little I used to roam in the old cemetery in hopes of finding bones.  I collected a few, but my family did not understand my passion.  They were just bones.  We all have bones.  Anyway, I had to stop.  A few years back, my friend gave me a skull he found near the river.  It is now sitting on my bookshelf.  I painted it black. This treasure has reignited my interest, but security around the cemetery is tighter now.

Very interesting hobby jOzS7pd.thumb.png.35e732f512b3741e8ddc18

36 minutes ago, Kavish said:

not you blackfacing human remains 

4 minutes ago, May said:

not you blackfacing human remains 

They didn't mention if it was human?

10 minutes ago, ddddynamite said:

They didn't mention if it was human?

wtf else could it be , an extraterrestrial?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.