Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Ep. 7: Super Queens!

genetic fail

LMFAOOOO so glad Marina lost, I would have given her a 0 if I’d participated. So overrated for no reason.

The winner overrated for being a talented legend who was stomping all over everyone every episode despite going through it on the show :clap3: Would have given her a lovely 11. Love Talentsis so much and can’t wait to see her devour an AW season.

I would have given Juriji an 11 too, her “por cerda y por falsa” drag to Marina is a top 1 moment of Drag Race in 2022 :ahh: Glad she made top 3 at least.

Monet would have gotten my 15 since I know the girls in here love a sabotage moment. Her making #6 surprised me but the fact she made it so far despite how many haters she has speaks volumes :clap3: 

Great rate! I’ll definitely participate for 2023 :bird: 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

wqXlqFt.png

Average: 9.48

Queen of the Year (15): @D-@-N@genetic fail@feelslikeadream

11s x14: @OreGuy@sugrbby666@Hurem@Vagabond@Ghibli@Rabbit@TheOnlyOne@Dekkan@Namigo@rowlet@Rigalo@Hephaestus@ainadalkaz@1998tweety

10s x11: @willmcclure9@Seffers@ucanfma@Claymore@Apostolis@NumbSoul@madonnas@hammer@Adam’s Eve@LastKiss@Little Dark Age

3: @#1Pokpaker

Edges laid. Bills paid. Self-made. ******* slayed.

Miss Fiercalicious brought the drama, the looks and the talent to Canada's Drag Race Season 3. She has feuded with almost everyone on the cast which made for good TV. But she backed her cockiness up with great challenge performance. She had the same amount of wins and a better track record than the eventual winner. Her win would've been monumental for the show because it would show future RuGirls that it's possible to be a villain and still win. But I guess we're not ready for that conversation yet. She won the branding challenge both on and off the show because she now has Twitter on a chokehold. We're so not ready for her return on Global All Stars.

Serving looks, so icy icy. Personality spicy spicy. Rags to riches, slaying *******, she's true north strong and fiercalicious.

P.S. I tried to give queen #4 a -5 to see if I can somehow rig it so she's fourth place but the gap is just too big.

the way i gagged ha a bit

• ATRL Moderator

1. All Stars 7 (7.63)

2. Philippines (6.60)

3. France (6.22)

US14 deserves to be in the top 3 seasons but slay @ the recognition of Philippines and France as top tier seasons :clap3: :clap3:

1 minute ago, #1Pokpaker said:

does anyone have the link to the 2021 rate?

It's been archived already unfortunately :emofish:

12 hours ago, genetic fail said:

jVGajKR.png

Average: 9.65

Queen of the Year (15): @willmcclure9@Rabbit@Sheegs@??????@Dancehall Queen@yellowflame@unino@ainadalkaz

11s x27: @PMM@OreGuy@Hurem@xrosup@Ghibli@TheOnlyOne@Gwegend@Seffers@D-@-N@Apostolis@NumbSoul@madonnas@Avantpop@Fevesy@Namigo@Ice@Subomie@Sanjja@hammer@D e v o n@loveisdead9582@Adam’s Eve@Anvarie@LastKiss@feelslikeadream@Rigalo@KaledKalil

10s x11: @Whis@Vagabond@CroNich@CBC@kipperskipper@#1Pokpaker@Little Dark Age@bestfiction@Hephaestus@1998tweety@DR0GO

0s: @ucanfma

Drag of the Year (-5): @Afferty

She's from Bangkok-kok-kok-kok-kok!

Pangina Heals went from co-hosting Drag Race Thailand to competing so she had a lot of pressure to perform well. And perform well she did. She was in the top for the first three episodes and won two challenges. On her second win, she sent home Jimbo, the only queen who's doing as well as she was and it came back to bite her in the butt. By the next episode, she became the biggest threat and was sent home with squeals that could be heard all the way in Canada.

@ucanfma @Afferty we are hunting u down. :fish2:

Wait, how Karen was lower than Scarlet in the 2021 rate?

8 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Wait, how Karen was lower than Scarlet in the 2021 rate?

They’re both racists but at least Scaret served talent, I guess.

18 hours ago, genetic fail said:

jVGajKR.png

Average: 9.65

Queen of the Year (15): @willmcclure9@Rabbit@Sheegs@??????@Dancehall Queen@yellowflame@unino@ainadalkaz

11s x27: @PMM@OreGuy@Hurem@xrosup@Ghibli@TheOnlyOne@Gwegend@Seffers@D-@-N@Apostolis@NumbSoul@madonnas@Avantpop@Fevesy@Namigo@Ice@Subomie@Sanjja@hammer@D e v o n@loveisdead9582@Adam’s Eve@Anvarie@LastKiss@feelslikeadream@Rigalo@KaledKalil

10s x11: @Whis@Vagabond@CroNich@CBC@kipperskipper@#1Pokpaker@Little Dark Age@bestfiction@Hephaestus@1998tweety@DR0GO

0s: @ucanfma

Drag of the Year (-5): @Afferty

She's from Bangkok-kok-kok-kok-kok!

Pangina Heals went from co-hosting Drag Race Thailand to competing so she had a lot of pressure to perform well. And perform well she did. She was in the top for the first three episodes and won two challenges. On her second win, she sent home Jimbo, the only queen who's doing as well as she was and it came back to bite her in the butt. By the next episode, she became the biggest threat and was sent home with squeals that could be heard all the way in Canada.

if homophobia and racism were a post :mazen:

I should've robbed Icesis, overrated quitter :skull:

Didn't participate, but wanted to congratulate the voters on giving Mother Xilhouete a top 10 spot :clap3:

Wrong winner 2 years in a row :skull:

The way Icesis was better last year yet somehow did better in this rate :skull:

I'm still not over you flops ranking Pissthia #7 last year :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I'm still not over you flops ranking Pissthia #7 last year :rip:

Omg. Now I'm glad I didn't participate last year.

spacer.png

Marina sneaking her way into the top 2 just like she did on her season

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, Avantpop said:

Marina sneaking her way into the top 2 just like she did on her season

spacer.png

You must be confusing her with Precious Payola Nicole

vWAxxpu.gif

Let’s root for Maxie while waiting for S2 (it’s currently filming) :party:

Pangina’s in the Philippines! :eek:

She better be a guest judge on Season 2! :duca:

• 3 months later...

Teaser coming soon?! :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.