Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Coming soon…

genetic fail

12 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Happy for the winner. She won fair and square and her track record speaks for itself. I’m just worried for what her international reception will be.

I don't think it'll be much of a hindrance. She'll probably still get some bookings. Her main source of income, and this goes out to the non canada/us/uk/australia girls only, will always come from her homeland. PPN had some bookings here and there for DragCon and a few pride events overseas but the bulk of her success is in the Philippines. Even Marina who is inarguably the most popular DRPH girl barely got any overseas booking because it's just not sufficient to have a huge chunk of the money they receive and only have it go to taxes, fares, and expenses. At most, Katkat is looking at a few western appearances, tour SEA, and become an even bigger legend in the Philippines. I think only Pangina is the queen that was able to overcome this and she had the luxury of being a host for the show and being on a Rupaul judged season.

Edited by #1Pokpaker

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Wait, the International Fans loathed Katkat? Understandable, but gurls character development is REAL

Also, a lot of international viewers felt like Miss Jade was robbed when lbr, she's the least talented from top4.. or even top6 i dare say

4 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Wait, the International Fans loathed Katkat? Understandable, but gurls character development is REAL

Also, a lot of international viewers felt like Miss Jade was robbed when lbr, she's the least talented from top4.. or even top6 i dare say

Yeah. Not that it has any bearing on Katkat's career though. She'll still be one of the top drag queens in the Philippines and be successful in SEA. I just hope that she's surrounded by more forward thinking people and learn from her mistakes. She's been on a redemption streak lately.

Miss Ongina's a week late

What a season 

I wouldn't mind watching KatKat , Jade , Bernie , Arizona and OV for another 5 episodes ( as long as there was some drama )

Fantastic queens and it was really hard to choose 

Bernie with her personal drama was the queen that i believe connected with most of the viewers but her outfit choises and the small wig issue on the lipsync were :dancehall2:

Jade my God what a persona . I hope i see her in All stars AND in VS and wherever is possible.  Sadly she was destroyed by Arizona 

Arizona reminds me of Adore in S6 . Charismatic , talended , great performer but very immature and unpolished

KatKat was floating on the top during the entire season as a personality, in the challenges and on the runway . I wanted an WOW moment on the final lipsync,  unfortunately i didn't get any , but still she was slightly better than Arizona 

• Thanks 1

Also what an epic moment when KatKat and Arizona took out together the 2 flags 

ICONIC 

They all served downnnnnn mawma well yes!!!

the first two lipsyncs gagged me, I loved the camera work and that they show the whole song being lipsync’d. Bernie was my pick to win the season but Katkat stomped and I love how she built the performance and was going all out by the end. She also had the words down. I know Jade didn’t do much in her lipsync but she looked ******* INSANE. When she got basically naked my jaw was on the floor :jonny: 

Also I controversially didn’t mind the ru songs, at least they were kunty

Katkat slayed this season, a deserved winner for sure. 

13 hours ago, Cryptique said:

Yea I STAN Jade but it was def fan service that she made top 4 :rip: 

we lil suso’s need to be happy with what we got :ahh: 

21 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Yea I STAN Jade but it was def fan service that she made top 4 :rip: 

we lil suso’s need to be happy with what we got :ahh: 

Kinda glad she made it. She made the finale funnier with her runways schticks, elimination, and confessionals  :deadbanana4:

I hope a Bisaya queen makes it to the top 4 next season cuz Hana got really close. If not, her and Morgana are probably locks for top 4 in an All Stars anyway.

Drag Den 2 getting Rampa, Kakaibabe, Basang-Basa Sa Ulan, Morena, Puede Ba, and other OPM songs:rip: In an alternate timeline, we could've gotten a Vice Ganda lipsync smackdown for the crown. Ru needs to lower the use of her songs for lipsyncs to 2 per season cuz having 4-5 Ru songs in a season is overkill. 

40 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Drag Den 2 getting Rampa, Kakaibabe, Basang-Basa Sa Ulan, Morena, Puede Ba, and other OPM songs:rip: In an alternate timeline, we could've gotten a Vice Ganda lipsync smackdown for the crown. Ru needs to lower the use of her songs for lipsyncs to 2 per season cuz having 4-5 Ru songs in a season is overkill. 

RuPaul songs during the finale lipsyncs are foul tbh. I think it’s more of a budgeting issue more than anything tho.

On 10/8/2023 at 9:12 AM, keerbyriri said:

legends :heart:

WINNERS!

i hope we get more regional queens next season. I want someone like Hana Beshie or Morgana to win but the rest of the O Bar queens are probably locks for next season and may pull a Katkat/Bernie joint slayage. Maxie seems like an all rounder so I hope she's in cuz she's gonna demolish.

Marina got Precious as the final guest! :smitten2:

• 2 weeks later...

Vasura Level calling Nicole the face of Cebu zoo. 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, EJQL8 said:

Vasura Level calling Nicole the face of Cebu zoo. 

spacer.png

:bibliahh:she's so funny kasdjkasd

• 4 weeks later...

The Season 1 girls look goood! :duca:

• 2 months later...

This was SUCH a top tier season and I'm so sad I didn't get to experience it with everyone here in real time :'( 

But yeah, there was so much Drag Race last year that I couldn't keep up and only finished S2 today.

All I have to say is: Bernie Legend :alexz: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

This was SUCH a top tier season and I'm so sad I didn't get to experience it with everyone here in real time :'( 

But yeah, there was so much Drag Race last year that I couldn't keep up and only finished S2 today.

All I have to say is: Bernie Legend :alexz: 

Definitely watch S3 as it airs next year! The US seasons and Ph are the only ones I HAVE to watch in real time :ahh: 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Definitely watch S3 as it airs next year! The US seasons and Ph are the only ones I HAVE to watch in real time :ahh: 

I'm making it my goal to watch ALL the seasons in real time this year, but we'll see if that's possible, cause there's already about to be 4 airing at the same time :rip: 

But yeah, Philippines is a MUST - both seasons have been amazing :smitten: 

Edited by NumbSoul
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

INTEREST CHECK!

mhmm-sasha-colby.gif

Tagging everyone who participated in last year's RuGirls Rate. Are you interested in doing the rate again for 2023? That would be a total of 161 queens across 14 seasons. As always, you only have to rate queens from seasons you watched. I kinda wanna make it an annual thing since we did it for 2021 and 2022 but I don't want it to flop :dancehall:

Let me know by commenting or reacting to this post if you're down to do the rate again for 2023 :heart:

yes ofc! it's a bit of a bummer that i skip most international seasons nowadays but its always a good kii regardless :clap3:

also tagging @G.U.Y

• Thanks 1

It takes me 5 mins to rate the queens and we gets days of kiis. Lets do it :clap3:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.