Harry Styles dragged and viral after latest interview

thatsmydemi

The way people are bending over backwards to defend this attention seeker baffles me. He is using queernes as an accessory, period.

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Miichael

• Protocol

• AMIT

I think he’s annoying and it’s not 2010 anymore. Being gay is not a “label”. Say you’re queer/bi/gay - or don’t - it doesn’t matter. But it does matter that you say it so you’re obviously not trying to co-opt aesthetics of gay people and then refuse to associate with them.

Just now, Green said:

He's not obligated to say if he sleeps with girls, boys or both unless he wants.

Then he can stop making it his public persona :cm:

Everybody wants to be queer but nobody wants to be queer.

2 minutes ago, vindajoykkkk said:

didnt even want to start many london gays sayin hes cum pig(wtf is that even) on twitter and yes hes straight!

For anyone else wondering this is the kind of Harry stan mythology I'm talking about :rip: :rip: :rip:

3 minutes ago, Headlock said:

The way y'all cling to that unreleased song as proof of him being queer, it is the male equivalent of If U Seek Amy by Britney, and Britney ain't queer :deadbanana4:

Bullshit. This is all stan nonsense.

lmao hope u staying mad as hell bc at the end hes still that it boy :giraffe: u didnt care if he is straight indeed ikr and :coffee:idgaf

30 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Everybody wants to be queer but nobody wants to be queer.

So according to you he should dress like a man to avoid confussion.

Just now, vindajoykkkk said:

lmao hope u staying mad as hell bc at the end hes still that it boy :giraffe: u didnt care if he is straight indeed ikr and :coffee:idgaf

The way you're trying to make this about success or being the "it boy" when that literally just proves my point even further :rip:

Just now, Headlock said:

The way you're trying to make this about success or being the "it boy" when that literally just proves my point even further :rip:

:monkey:wow u won so bad 

y'all still talking about this :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Mariano said:

I disagree. It's nobody's business if he's queer or not. 

He supports us and that's all that matters!  

I kinda get where the person is coming from too though, I just don't think this warrants such an overreaction. Harry is an ally, period. Nothing that he does - that people call "queerbaiting" hurts our community in anyway imo! 

This!!!

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

it's just clothes :skull:

Just now, Green said:

So according to you he should dress like a man to avoid confussion.

The way y'all just don't get it :rip:

He can dress however the **** he wants. But he can stop acting like a coy schoolgirl when he is asked about his actual sexuality in reference to him using queerness for his image and to make money. You want to "push gender norms" (lol) and wear nail polish and dresses, ******* awesome! Then do it with your full chest as the straight man you are, that would actually help move the conversation forward. Otherwise, it is performative nonsense employed as a marketing tactic to get the best of both worlds and none of the downsides.

43 minutes ago, Green said:

Bad Bunny uses the same cringe dress and he doesn't get the same hate that Harry does.

bad bunny is straight and has never claimed or insinuated otherwise. if harry is straight and just likes wearing ugly dresses then he should say that

1 minute ago, gatito said:

it's just clothes :skull:

...exactly :rip:

Yet he's being marketed as a revolutionary gender-bending "maybe queer" pop star because of it because he won't answer one ******* question with a yes or no :deadbanana4:

The issue isn't the clothes. It's why he's wearing them, and the motive for doing so.

52 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

The users missed the point entirely, just to hate on the dude

That's how u create Hate around the support of minorities, what a dumbass

anyways, Viral? 

I dont even see the tweet no more :ahh: guess the heat got to him

Not him deleting :bibliahh:is his account still up

2 hours ago, Mariano said:

I disagree. It's nobody's business if he's queer or not. 

He supports us and that's all that matters!  

I kinda get where the person is coming from too though, I just don't think this warrants such an overreaction. Harry is an ally, period. Nothing that he does - that people call "queerbaiting" hurts our community in anyway imo! 

To think that some people in this site have dragged Harry more than biggots like Sam Elliott  :skull:

11 minutes ago, Headlock said:

This is the point oh my GOD :deadbanana4:

Sam Smith was negatively affected by his queerness. Harry isn't having to deal with that because he won't say explicitly one way or the other. He's trying to play both sides.

that's just pretty privilege cause Sam Smith isn't good looking

they also started their career as a white cishet man :cm:

6 minutes ago, vindajoykkkk said:

:monkey:wow u won so bad 

ATRL needs a minimum age requirement.

Just now, gatito said:

they also started their career as a white cishet man :cm:

And then they came out and look what happened :cm:

I like Harry and genuinely like his music but I don’t get this game he’s playing. If you’re bi then come out as bi, if you’re pan then say you’re pan. It’s become cool nowadays for guys to play games as use gays for their own personal agenda whether it’s sexual, clout, etc. I won’t even get on OF and the amount of straight guys on there doing the same thing Harry is doing.

Literally who cares what his sexuality is if he's an open supporter of the LGBT? Gays foam at the mouth for any straight female pop star to wave around the pride flag, so what's the issue?

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

And then they came out and look what happened :cm:

so you agree? we live in a homophobic world and Harry doesn't need to risk his career it by sharing who he sleeps with :cm: even if he said he's straight but has been with men in the past he'd be labeled as a bottom and a baguette

queerbaiting would be kissing men onstage, wearing nail polish and sequins is not queerbaiting unless you think being gay is about being effeminate and that's wrong somehow :skull:

3 minutes ago, Jared said:

Literally who cares what his sexuality is if he's an open supporter of the LGBT? Gays foam at the mouth for any straight female pop star to wave around the pride flag, so what's the issue?

thank you :clap3:

we love an ally we don't care what he does in private 

30 minutes ago, vindajoykkkk said:

he isnt straight

when & where did he say that? :giraffe:

Its so hilarious how ACTUAL gay people don't see the problem here :skull: 

DiUjXNV.jpg

This is his dating history + he has NO PROBLEM singing about eating p*ssy, talking about preferring older women, and not dating anyone but cis women for an eternity. But when it's about men suddenly its crickets and "I hate labels. Labels are ew! I don't wanna label my sexuality! We should all be free! <333" bullsh*t.

You can like his music (I do love both his debut and Fine Line) and still find this icky and kinda gross. Especially when he gets lauded and applauded for saying and displaying things ACTUAL queer people have to suffer (Sam Smith and Lil Nas for instance and MANY more). Like are yall really that blind omg. :rip: 

Edited by State of Grace.

5 minutes ago, gatito said:

so you agree? we live in a homophobic world and Harry doesn't need to risk his career it by sharing who he sleeps with :cm: 

So you agree he's doing this to help his career then :cm:

5 minutes ago, gatito said:

queerbaiting would be kissing men onstage, wearing nail polish and sequins is not queerbaiting unless you think being gay is about being effeminate and that's wrong somehow :skull:

His queerbaiting is hinting at he himself being queer, not his dumbass clothes, the amount of times I have had to explain this :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

8 minutes ago, gatito said:

we love an ally 

So you agree he is an ally, and therefore straight :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.