Harry Styles dragged and viral after latest interview

thatsmydemi

That take is dumb as hell. Where did he even say he isn't queer? Pretty sure he is openly queer, whether he personally wants to specify what that means is his business and no one else's. Everyone that's just an ally gets to parade around various LGBT flags in support of the community too so why wouldn't he? :toofunny2:

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Miichael

• Protocol

• AMIT

1 minute ago, Severus Snape said:

yes, I was reading between the lines, hence the ''lowkey'', I'm just saying like you said before, for us its a real day struggle, for them its a conversation in a marketing meeting trying to gain as much profit. 

Yes but I don't think she was doing it to appear "youthful" like you said. She seemed at peace with the fact that she would just have to deal with her trying to be pushed out of the conversation, and wanted to mak the most of the "relevance" she had left.

Honestly, I just think Taylor realized she was behind the times regarding loudly publicly supporting LGBTQ stuff, which we can all speculate as to why, and so just went balls to the wall to show her support when she finally did, and it just came off as too much and cringy (which is kind of just a part of her personality unfortunately :toofunny2:). But she always explicitly said she was an ally, she never (thank god) tried to hint at kissing girls or something.

3 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

That take is dumb as hell. Where did he even say he isn't queer? Pretty sure he is openly queer, whether he personally wants to specify what that means is his business and no one else's. Everyone that's just an ally gets to parade around various LGBT flags in support of the community too so why wouldn't he? :toofunny2:

he literally isn't openly queer. he was asked if he was queer and his answer was basically "labels are so tired"

other allys don't insinuate they are queer for clout

The users missed the point entirely, just to hate on the dude

That's how u create Hate around the support of minorities, what a dumbass

anyways, Viral? 

I dont even see the tweet no more :ahh: guess the heat got to him

42 minutes ago, favorite crime said:

nah we'll be satisfied when he stops playing coy and just sets the record straight

he doesn't have to please anyone

1 hour ago, Shinning said:

The more ~genderfluid and ~sexually ambiguous he tries to be the straighest he appears to me. Like I look at him in a dress and he just screams STRAIGHT to me. Like it baffles me there are people that still question his heterosexuality because to me he is so obviously a straight opportunist co-opting queer aesthetics to seem interesting.

Bad Bunny uses the same cringe dress and he doesn't get the same hate that Harry does.

Just now, favorite crime said:

he literally isn't openly queer. he was asked if he was queer and his answer was basically "labels are so tired"

other allys don't insinuate they are queer for clout

So? We all get to decide for ourselves how (or if) we identify as anything... or not. He spoke for himself. Just because he doesn't personally claim or pin that term down doesn't mean that his identity doesn't include facets that would typically be regarded as part of the umbrella term queer by other people. It reeks of entitlement. :toofunny2:

People here thinking others are "overreacting" for calling out his pretentious manipulative bullshit. :skull: AGAIN, it's not a matter of forcing him to come out of the closet for giggles and kiis, the issue is that his entire image is based around gender and sexual non-conformity, while refusing to say ANYTHING concrete because he's afraid of losing the support of like 4 conservative trumpies. :skull: If he doesn't want to label himself, that's fine, but stop repeatedly using said labels for marketing purposes and then go beat around the bush. :michael:

@Headlock's posts :clap3:

once again, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE OPENLY LGBTQ to be LGBTQ. Coming out is not a requirement 

6 minutes ago, Rev8 said:

anyways, Viral? 

I dont even see the tweet no more :ahh: guess the heat got to him

You cannot see it because the user's gone private. Tweet got over 20k likes. 

Just now, Green said:

Bad Bunny uses the same cringe dress and he doesn't get the same hate that Harry does.

lmao #real

7 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

You cannot see it because the user's gone private. Tweet got over 20k likes. 

20k is Viral tho?
I've seen users being pissy about 80k, but 20?
Also, Seems more like he got more ppl disagreeing with him and him going private was a way to get away :michael:

I respect that his sexuality is his business, but at the same time all these "queer" pop boys like Harry and Joshuah Bassett annoy the sh*t out of me. Why is it so hard to just say you like boys as well instead of doing all these vague antics? That in combination with how many of these "queer" guys are suddenly out there in music makes it very phishy to me. And if you're truly queer then owe the f*ck up to your responsibilty and give the community some much needed mainstream representation

then where is the energy supporting real lgbt queer singer like sam smith? looks like yall just hate him being successful and unstoppable

22 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

once again, YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE OPENLY LGBTQ to be LGBTQ. Coming out is not a requirement 

No one is saying this :deadbanana4: The issue is he keeps hinting he is for marketing. He wants the benefits without the detriments.

Not to mention his fans literally believe he is, meanwhile all objective evidence points to the contrary.

27 minutes ago, Green said:

He goes on to add, “But at the moment I am heterosexual and I like women.”

This is why :cm:

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

No one is saying this :deadbanana4: The issue is he keeps hinting he is for marketing. He wants the benefits without the detriments.

Not to mention his fans literally believe he is, meanwhile all objective evidence points to the contrary.

lol he just sang medicine on coachella 

he isnt straight and he had came out with his own friends then u will say its all delulu of stans right

1 hour ago, vindajoykkkk said:

then where is the energy supporting real lgbt queer singer like sam smith? looks like yall just hate him being successful and unstoppable

THIS!!!

This is the same site that was clowning Sam Smith for dancing with women clothes while being openly gay at the same time and calling them "cringe".

Now they want to be offended by Harry. Fake woke

23 minutes ago, Green said:

And he even goes as far as comparing reggaeton rejection with homophobia :rip: Let's not forget how he made a full drag parody and stealed the hook of Yo Perreo Sola without giving the girl credit, while giving credit to every male vocalist on the rest of his album...

I guess that fake wokes just prefers misogynistic straight men wearing dresses over "sexually ambigious" ones.

2 minutes ago, vindajoykkkk said:

he isnt straight and he had came out with his own friends then u will say its all delulu of stans right

The way y'all cling to that unreleased song as proof of him being queer, it is the male equivalent of If U Seek Amy by Britney, and Britney ain't queer :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, vindajoykkkk said:

Bullshit. This is all stan nonsense.

4 minutes ago, vindajoykkkk said:

didnt even want to start many london gays sayin hes cum pig(wtf is that even) on twitter and yes hes straight!

34 minutes ago, Headlock said:

This is why :cm:

He's not obligated to say if he sleeps with girls, boys or both unless he wants.

4 minutes ago, Green said:

THIS!!!

This is the same site that was clowning Sam Smith for dancing with women clothes while being openly gay at the same time and calling him "cringe".

Now they want to be offended by Harry. Fake woke

This is the point oh my GOD :deadbanana4:

Sam Smith was negatively affected by his queerness. Harry isn't having to deal with that because he won't say explicitly one way or the other. He's trying to play both sides.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.