Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• Miichael

• Protocol

• AMIT

Just now, BuzzCharts said:

11k is viral?

Yes. Next question. 

He is obviously trying to please the queer people but at the same time remain ambiguous with this sexuality cuz he knows if he set the record straight and just say "I'm straight", he can't benefit with the ambiguity anymore 

I disagree. It's nobody's business if he's queer or not. 

He supports us and that's all that matters!  

I kinda get where the person is coming from too though, I just don't think this warrants such an overreaction. Harry is an ally, period. Nothing that he does - that people call "queerbaiting" hurts our community in anyway imo! 

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

He is obviously trying to please the queer people but at the same time remain ambiguous with this sexuality cuz he knows if he set the record straight and just say "I'm straight", he can't benefit with the ambiguity anymore 

then why does he need to wave around pride flags everywhere and say onstage coachella that straight men are ****. 

plenty of artists in the 90s such as madonna & janet jackson were supportive of queer individuals, but they did it in TASTE. for example, dedicating songs such as together again to her gay friend she lost. madonna also had songs where she did the same.

did you see them go around doing this desperate tactics that this insufferable weirdo is doing. lol :bibliahh:

and if he is BI, then say so ??? he obviously has no problem being wrapped around naked in a bi flag, but for him to say he is bi  he'll say something like 'mY sExUaLiTy iS mInE' .......

13 minutes ago, Jack! said:

There was like a 10 page thread about this yesterday. :skull: 

One more won't hurt anybody then

I like him and I like his music. But I think that he is definitely guilty of using queerness to be cool & marketable :cm: 

17 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I disagree. It's nobody's business if he's queer or not. 

It is when he actively benefits from sexual ambiguity while possibility being straight. Being queer is not an aesthetic for Harry to play around with.

People around the world get killed every day for being gay. He gets to use it as a fashion accessory to make him look edgy. Disgusting and narcissistic 

Edited by Walley

37 minutes ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

then why does he need to wave around pride flags everywhere and say onstage coachella that straight men are ****. 

plenty of artists in the 90s such as madonna & janet jackson were supportive of queer individuals, but they did it in TASTE. for example, dedicating songs such as together again to her gay friend she lost. madonna also had songs where she did the same.

did you see them go around doing this desperate tactics that this insufferable weirdo is doing. lol :bibliahh:

and if he is BI, then say so ??? he obviously has no problem being wrapped around naked in a bi flag, but for him to say he is bi  he'll say something like 'mY sExUaLiTy iS mInE' .......

I'm actually bugged about Harry's trying to be part of queer people's business as much as possible, yet being against labels and sexuality, I mean... isn't that the point why we have LGBT+ - to establish an IDENTITY? His statement does not make sense to me. And yes, he shouldn't have a problem coming out as straight acting like they are oppressed like actual LGBT+ people.

11 minutes ago, Zaram said:

20 mins later it's 14k. Sounds viral for me:gaycat2:

Viral is 100k+

3 minutes ago, gustavothehuman said:

It is when he actively benefits from sexual ambiguity while possibility being straight. Being queer is not an aesthetic for Harry to play around with.

dunno, I don't think he benefits a lot from it tbh, gay guys would still want him if he was confirmed straight and girls don't care he is sexually ambiguous.  I could be wrong tho! 

Fluidity in gender norms, wearing women's clothing for example, doesn't mean you're gay or bi... that's society making assumptions. Maybe him wearing a dress solely means he likes the article of clothing. I think that's Harry point...why does him painting his nails, holding a gay flag, or wearing a dress have to mean he's gay or bi?

Regardless, the answer is in his dating history - he's only ever been linked to women. I personally, think Harry's straight... but regardless of my assumption on his sexuality his "queer baiting" isn't driving his success. Straight women are driving his success - even with him wearing dresses and whatever else.

Edited by XXI.

18 minutes ago, Zaram said:

20 mins later it's 14k. Sounds viral for me:gaycat2:

18 mins later and its at 18k

Oh wow

I feel like y’all won’t be satisfied until he sucks a dick in instagram live or something :skull: the fickle gays will just drop him just like they did to Colton Haynes. I think it’s cool to have a man be so openly supportive of the LGBT community

People need to get over it. He’s accepting period regardless of the baiting. Accept it and move along. Half of y’all are the aggravating reason people dislike gays and it shows. 

4 minutes ago, XXI. said:

Fluidity in gender norms, wearing women's clothing for example, doesn't mean you're gay or bi... that's society making assumptions. Maybe him wearing a dress solely means he likes the article of clothing. I think that's Harry point...why does him painting his nails, holding a gay flag, or wearing a dress have to mean he's gay or bi?

Regardless, the answer is in his dating history - he's only ever been linked to women. I personally, think Harry's straight... but regardless of my assumption on his sexuality his "queer baiting" isn't driving his success. Straight women are driving his success - even with him wearing dresses and whatever else.

Please, even during his 1D days his image was largely centered around sexual play with members of the band of same sex. Nobody is denying he can do all those things while still being straight, the issue here is why not just come out and say it

10 minutes ago, Mariano said:

dunno, I don't think he benefits a lot from it tbh, gay guys would still want him if he was confirmed straight and girls don't care he is sexually ambiguous.  I could be wrong tho! 

Gay guys turn on every gay artist when they come out. And women dip as well. Harry is the only artist to stay big because he is being ambiguous. He is doing that because it is marketable now and can fall back into the straight bubble later.

While I find him and his whole image obnoxious and manufactured so badly that's it's almost entirely see through if you have more than 3 brain cells working that brain, he's not wrong with the statement itself. It isn't anyone's business and putting a label on sexuality is something people should stop doing to the level that it defines their whole personality and is the center of their lives in general. Sexuality and gender norms are very much fluid, obviously. His flag parading and wearing the ugly dresses, while to me personally is pointless and not effective in any way, must be helping shed visibility on the community in a civilized, chill way for others, maybe people who aren't part of the community. He doesn't have to say he's part of the community in order to be part of the community. That's a rotten mentality coming from the very people who make being gay their whole entire personality, which doesn't make for a personality at all. You don't stand out, you're not unique, you're not different. There's more depth to an individual than solely their sexuality. Next

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.