FLO

Arlahndo

I don't know where to find where the gorls are posting about them but I NEED their performance from DCVR of Feature Me RIGHT THE **** NOW

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 99sandthe2000s

• Arlahndo

• ElectricBlue

• Pumpkin

• 5 months later...

We’ve got three nominations at the 2023 #BETAwards! “Best Group,” “Best New International Act,” & “Best New Artist”

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/26/2023 at 12:14 PM, zeta said:

They are currently choosing the songs for their debut album :jonny5:

I’m afraid the random disappearance might of killed their momentum. Really hope they do something to spark interest in them again. 

Something is telling me they are going to cut all the pre-release songs from the album.

Please keep that Brandy coloration 

• 3 months later...

why is this thread dead!? i'm so excited for their album i can't believe they're not huge on this forum like that's real talent let's support it come onnnn

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ElectricBlue said:

why is this thread dead!? i'm so excited for their album i can't believe they're not huge on this forum like that's real talent let's support it come onnnn

Real :clap3:

They did an interview in NYC, all new songs and no collabs on their debut album and a deluxe is in the works maybe...

On 3/7/2024 at 6:00 PM, zeta said:

Real :clap3:

They did an interview in NYC, all new songs and no collabs on their debut album and a deluxe is in the works maybe...

just watched this and loved it, they're so down to earth :heart:  and i do love no collabs for their debut and maybe having some on the deluxe, it feels like they're not giving into the industry gimmicks and they want to prove themselves on their own, love that for them 

• 3 weeks later...

still shocked this thread is crickets

anyway apparently album is 100% ready, i wonder if they'll do a summer release

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.