Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Element

this whole season has been on hard mode, why not have this 24HR represent that??

:oh::oh::oh::oh::oh:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Remmy

• minho

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, shelven said:

I'm tired and two minutes away from going to bed so I saw the word ugly and was like "how DARE he insult the spreadsheet" before I realized what you meant :dies: But thank you!! We are all just loyal followers to our MSG (Main Spreadsheet Girl)

Lol thank you so much for the spreadsheet. It was my favorite thing to check after every challenge.

1 hour ago, Gateau said:

:skull: but this is literally the only way I've been surviving this competition. I would have been out before we hit top 20 if we didn't move. idk what it is about this forum but it just literally does. not. work. I'm essentially condemned to fail in a pure speedposting challenge on this site

Lemme help a sis out and stand in for you. :oh:

:oh:

20 minutes ago, Henry said:

@Element 7:30 - 8 PM (or whatever lines up to make this end sooner!!!)

Loving our collusion!

23 minutes ago, hofork said:

Loving our collusion!

Heard a rumor in the Golden Hit thread that the remaining coaches are getting a surprise 30 minutes off as well :praiseshock: 

is it possible we can do it like

element's spoons + coaches spoons + people who made top 32 (all the people who were required to make an account on the forum) post on the forum

and then everyone else posts here?

That would leave 28 spoons for the atrl gurls

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Gateau said:

is it possible we can do it like

element's spoons + coaches spoons + people who made top 32 (all the people who were required to make an account on the forum) post on the forum

and then everyone else posts here?

That would leave 28 spoons for the atrl gurls

Yah I was thinking something like this could work earlier today too… I am looking into ways to make the other forum more mobile friendly too

my free break half hour will be 4:30am-5:00am

Just now, EriKills said:

hi

test

Just now, EriKills said:

test

Just now, Gateau said:

eri king arriving :jonny: 

are we ready for some SUFFERING!!!

• ATRL Moderator

@EriKills @Gateau @Henry @hofork

The post will be up soon. Confirming that I will direct anyone with an NDIM account (including myself) to that forum. Anyone who didn't make an account is invited to post here if they don't want to make an account on NDIM.

Good luck y'all!

• ATRL Moderator

@Sebas @Staryu @Remmy @alexanderao @Legend E

@shelven @Psycho @rl231 @Sanguine @Hikari

@Aurora @Opulent @Euterpe @dussymob @Luckitty @thecptz @jqnetto @CBC @Julia Fox @Touch It

@Stevie @Galactic @wehavetostan @Queen. @luckystrike @Not Like The Movies @Danial @fountain

@Sempiternal @dweebz @Future Lover @ughgabriel @Armani? @Astro @TruGemini @Anvarie

@99sandthe2000s @diogozsz @Ampersand13 @fiercE @Kylizzle @Noah @Diarrhoea @littlepotter

@XO_Life @fais_2311 @Dessy @Green Tea Is Green @Marvin @Harmonizer @Overprotected

@Jackson @Golden Hour @Bethenny Frankel @DAP @VenusFlyTrap

Hello everyone! We are almost at the end of the season!

The final four contestants are participating in the 24 Hour Challenge at this link. Each of you is invited to post one image/GIF of a spoon for the final four to collect there! You can do this at any time you want over the next day (between NOW and 7:30 PM EDT on Sunday). The first contestant to quote your post will win your spoon and points towards their total. If you have any questions, please let me know, but I hope to see you stop by and post your spoon. Thank you all for making this such a fun and iconic season!!

NOTE: The following 6 players do not have an account on our temporary forum. Since you don't have one, you 6 are welcome to post your spoon in this ATRL thread. Any alumni without an account are welcome to post on ATRL too, but the main activity will be on the other link where we migrated mid-season.

Kylizzle

Diarrhoea

littlepotter

XO_Life

Harmonizer

Bethenny Frankel

Good luck to our final 4!

@EriKills @Gateau @Henry @hofork

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/930850054535786568/982871440837705748/spongeAHH.png

ok it's still not working here

• ATRL Moderator

it's so quiet in here

the fact that only 2 of the 4 players are here 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.